Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-28-2006, 01:46 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
Quote:
Wow this thread has brought out two at your throat arguments. :| Wy cant everyone get along? Or at least have an argument without insulting people! :roll:
was the mr. rogers show good today? i must've missed it.
Haha thats exactly wat i mean you just attacked me that is wy sometimes this site you dont want to express your opinion about a player or something cause ur afraid of getting ganged by a bunch guys who think differently. Do u think ur cool by putting me down?
how did i put you down? i asked if you'd seen a show that espouses the same values you do. boy, what an insult. i'm such a prick! wait, was that also a personal attack? :roll:

and really, you have absolutely NO business using the internet if you're THIS scared of someone disagreeing with you.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 11:46 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Wow this thread has brought out two at your throat arguments. :| Wy cant everyone get along? Or at least have an argument without insulting people! :roll:
was the mr. rogers show good today? i must've missed it.
Haha thats exactly wat i mean you just attacked me that is wy sometimes this site you dont want to express your opinion about a player or something cause ur afraid of getting ganged by a bunch guys who think differently. Do u think ur cool by putting me down?
how did i put you down? i asked if you'd seen a show that espouses the same values you do. boy, what an insult. i'm such a prick! wait, was that also a personal attack? :roll:

and really, you have absolutely NO business using the internet if you're THIS scared of someone disagreeing with you.
In what way is mocking him a disagreement? You're just being a complete ass. How can you insult the way I debate, which doesn't really matter to me because I don't respect your opinion, when you just insult people. I am surprised a jerk like you could even become a mod since you aren't supposed to insult people you are talking to. I tried to keep this civil, but you felt the need to make it personal with your uncreative petty insults. You've been waiting for me to back mine up, and since pictures are one of the only ways to do this here you go.

Here's your boy Vanderjagt kicking with lean in a different direction from Vinatieri, and since that is the Colts holder, what I said was relevant.

Here's a link to a picture that didn't work where Doug Brien is kicking, and his lean is also in the opposite direction from Vinatieri's
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...D%26safe%3Doff

Here's another picture of Nate Kaeding practicing with the ball leaning back, NOT FORWARD.

So here you go, here's some proof. Some kickers like the ball leaning forward, some backward, some straight up. So shut up because you're wrong. Hunter Smith in the past has leaned the ball back for Vanderjagt and will have to lean it forward for Vinatieri. If you don't think that will be a big factor, fine then don't agree with me. Oh and BTW you look like a complete jerk for insulting a rookie who's new to the site.
Old 07-29-2006, 11:48 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

alright i got into this topic late but Vanderjact has no distance past 45 yards, he cant even do kickoffs and Vinateri is Adam Vinarteri sp i think you know who has my vote.

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 11:58 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCU
alright i got into this topic late but Vanderjact has no distance past 45 yards, he cant even do kickoffs and Vinateri is Adam Vinarteri sp i think you know who has my vote.
Are you kidding? Vanderjagt is actually 14-21 for his career from 50+ with a career long of 54 yards, thats 66.7%. Where as Vinatieri is 8-17 from 50+ for his career , thats 46%.

Also, Vanderjagt will be kicking off for the Cowboys this year and his career kickoff average is only 2 yards less than Vinatieri's.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 12:06 AM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H.
Are you kidding? Vanderjagt is actually 14-21 for his career from 50+ with a career long of 54 yards, thats 66.7%. Where as Vinatieri is 8-17 from 50+ for his career , thats 46%.

Also, Vanderjagt will be kicking off for the Cowboys this year and his career kickoff average is only 2 yards less than Vinatieri's.
im talking about last year, i didnt think Vanderjact was that great last year, the Colts had to sign Jose Cortez to do kickoffs, Mike V cant do them, will het even do them in Dallas because they got the Bowling Green kid from last year on the roster to kick off

, and do i even have to mention this.

yeah i was there and i took this picture myself, i think you know what happened here.
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=main/...2161.jpg&s=f10

first to 500 posts
Old 07-30-2006, 12:11 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea that's not working.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 12:14 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vandy will kickoff for the boys this year. They will NOT keep two kickers according to Bill Parcells.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-30-2006, 12:14 AM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Yea that's not working.
i know Putfile is being a ***** i cant upload a picture and take the url and post it.

hopefully this works.

first to 500 posts
Old 07-30-2006, 12:17 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

How can you say he wasnt good last year? He was 23-25, 7-8 from 40-49.

He didnt attempt a regular season FG from 50 out last year.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-30-2006, 12:36 AM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

did that work?

if so thats why i want Adam Vinateri on my team over Mike V.

first to 500 posts
Old 07-30-2006, 12:47 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

It works TCU but, i dont like it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-30-2006, 12:51 AM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

Quote:
It works TCU but, i dont like it.
and why is that?

first to 500 posts
Old 07-30-2006, 12:53 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Besides for the obvious reasons, it's a little blurry.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-30-2006, 12:57 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but this is basically like a Peyton vs. Tom Brady for who's better, but with kickers. One is better statistically, but has choked in big games. The other hits the clutch kicks that they are supposed to make.
Old 07-30-2006, 12:59 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but this is basically like a Peyton vs. Tom Brady for who's better, but with kickers. One is better statistically, but has choked in big games. The other hits the clutch kicks that they are supposed to make.
That is actually a really good comparison. I'm happy with Vanderjagt being the Peyton Manning of kickers, though. :D

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-30-2006, 01:01 AM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

Quote:
im sorry im not a pro at the digital camera, and if you think thats not my picture i took i can try to prove it to you if you want.

first to 500 posts
Old 07-30-2006, 01:12 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCU
Quote:
im sorry im not a pro at the digital camera, and if you think thats not my picture i took i can try to prove it to you if you want.
sorry, that was a bad joke I made. :D The pic is fine TCU, i just dont like the outcome of the kick.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-30-2006, 01:16 AM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

Quote:
sorry, that was a bad joke I made. :D The pic is fine TCU, i just dont like the outcome of the kick.
you didnt like the outcome, i was f'in pissed like non other. that picture is actually 1500x1500 and i have an even bigger poster i got made with that picture thats hangs in my room, i use it as motavation for whenever i need it, i dont know why but that picture works.

first to 500 posts
Old 07-30-2006, 07:08 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

its more a question of, do you want a kicker who bottles it and has horrible tan lines, or a kicker that will make the kicks and doesnt have horrible tan lines
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 08:17 AM    (permalink
President
Rookie

President hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'd take Vinateri, but that's just me.
President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 11:00 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That is a great point! I didn't think of that...

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 08:55 AM    (permalink
O

72% to 27% and it shouldn't even be that close.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:03 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86
its more a question of, do you want a kicker who bottles it and has horrible tan lines, or a kicker that will make the kicks and doesnt have horrible tan lines
And this i what it really comes down to. Forget everything else so everone needs to answer this to themselfs.....tan lines or no tan lines cause thats all that matters.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:43 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylor21
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86
And this i what it really comes down to. Forget everything else so everone needs to answer this to themselfs.....tan lines or no tan lines cause thats all that matters.
Exactly.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:45 PM    (permalink

Quote:
except Peyton hasnt actually choked in the playoffs. people just assume that because the colts lose that he choked.