Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 04-13-2007, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Prospect Interviews

1. LB Jon Beason U of Miami (April 19-20)
2. DE Ikaika Alama-Francis Hawaii (April 2)
3. DE/OLB Lamar Woodley Michigan (April 10)
4. WR Dwayne Jarrett Southern Cal (April 14)
5. CB Chris Houston Arkansas
6. RB Antonio Pittman Ohio State (April 2)
7. DE Ryan McBean Oklahoma State (April 3)
8. RB Dwayne Wright Fresno State (April 4)
9. WR Sidney Rice South Carolina
10. DE Justin Hickman UCLA
11. FS Roderick Rogers Wisconsin (April 11)
12. OT Levi Brown Penn State (April 3)
13. CB Leon Hall Michigan
14. CB Marcus Hamilton Virginia (Week of April 9)
15. WR Jacoby Jones Lane College
16. DE Adam Carriker Nebraska
17. WR Steve Smith USC (April 11)
18. WR Laurent Robinson Illinois State
19. LB Lawrence Timmons Florida State (April 11)
20. NT DeMarcus Tyler NC State (April 11)
21. LB Jamaal Anderson Arkansas (April 13)
22. NT/DE Alan Branch Michigan (April 13)
23. DE Justin Harrell Tennessee (April 13)
24. LB Tim Shaw Penn State (April 13)
25. LB Brian Robison
26. LB Anthony Waters (April 13)
27. LB Antwan Barnes FIU (April 12)
28. OT Ryan Harris Notre Dame (April 12) (Waste of a Trip... :()

Locals:

1) Darrelle Revis
2) Tyler Palko

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]

Last edited by Mr. Stiller : 04-13-2007 at 07:58 PM.
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 01:08 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

very interesting!

where did u find this?

interesting that we have 5 WR

also, i was a little dissapointed to not see tony hunt

also is jamaal suppose to have LB next to him??
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 01:20 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you don't know the meaning of dissappointed. dwayne bowe isn't on the list. another bah humbug for the day.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 02:47 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well he (tomlin) did goto the lsu proday himself...along with several other members of the staff
Old 04-13-2007, 02:52 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
well he (tomlin) did goto the lsu proday himself...along with several other members of the staff
exactly which is why i am dumbfounded at the sight of not seeing his name on there.

Old 04-13-2007, 03:06 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

still 6 slots left
Old 04-13-2007, 03:17 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

hopefully he gets in there. or atleast craig davis. did you notice scott has gonzales, smith, and davis going one right after the other in his newest mock. it's silly awesome how alike those three are.

Old 04-13-2007, 03:31 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

yeah they are all career #2's though, imo
Old 04-13-2007, 03:35 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

that would be a good assumption. i will take that, but you never know though. no one expected Ward to be one of the better #1 WR in the league today. obviouslly i am not comparing any of them to Ward, just an observation. there is definetly more chance that they are #2's. but really good #2's. and didn't congratulate you one a grand so congrats on 1100. does it sometimes seem like we are the only ones posting during the day??.......such losers.

Old 04-13-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

lol yeah thanks, i dont know whether to be happy for 1k+ or really just ashamed of myself, but i mean what else am i gonna do during the day?

goto class?

pfff
Old 04-13-2007, 03:49 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

haha trust me going to class is a good idea. i didn't go to class and now i am paying for it. haha stupid freedom thing.

Old 04-13-2007, 03:52 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

lol well i do sometimes, but anyways, i think the receiver that has the most potential outa the 3 is craig davis, but i think all 3 will be solid guys in the nfl
Old 04-13-2007, 03:55 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tony Hunt???!!!!

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyStat View Post
Tony Hunt???!!!!
yeah thats what i said, its very dissapointing
Old 04-13-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
yeah thats what i said, its very dissapointing
Frankly, Right now, The only RB I want is Jackie Battle.

I liked him a lot earlier, but once they put him in the Hula bowl (I believe) as a FB, I was disappointed and gave up on him as an RB.

Dude is 6'2 235 lbs, 437 of his 441 Career rushes went for Pos. yardage. Not bad, only 4 times was he stopped behind the LOS.

oh yea, DUDE RUNS A 4.42!

Old 04-13-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
hopefully he gets in there. or atleast craig davis. did you notice scott has gonzales, smith, and davis going one right after the other in his newest mock. it's silly awesome how alike those three are.
Apparently, we picked 1 receiver to bring in or interview for each round.

Steve Smith Rd 2,
Craig David Rd 3,

Are Tomlins Favs

Dwayne Jarrett 1/2
Jacoby Jones in 4
Laurent Robinson in 5

Old 04-13-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyStat View Post
Tony Hunt???!!!!
They have the game tape... If they think he's the guy, they'll take him.

However I'm thinking they may actually be serious about Pittman..

Old 04-14-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
BigRob
Rookie

BigRob hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Intersting tidbit. Since Colbert became GM, the Steelers have never taken a player on the first day they didn't bring in for one of their 30 interviews. Not the interviews done at the Combine, Senior Bowl, etc...

That could change, but I still believe that this is part of Colberts draft strategy.
BigRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brian Leonard ???

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no Nate I. i think he is going undrafted and going to end up a FB
Old 04-15-2007, 11:37 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ryan Harris is awfull

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 12:05 PM    (permalink
slurve

Where is the source for these visits, many of them I have not see mentioned before:
Jacoby Jones and Rice
Shaw, Robison and Barnes
Tyler, Branch, and Harrell
Ryan Harris
Marcus Hamilton(seems like a good low round fit)
Old 04-16-2007, 08:09 AM    (permalink
richdg
Veteran

richdg hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

We can see our first round pick. Just not sure how it will play out. Based on player rankings, here is our list:
1. Branch
2. Anderson
3. Carriker
4. Hall-I don't want him
5. Brown-don't like him either
6. Timmons
7. Jarrett
8. Rice
9. Beason
10. Staley-not on list, but we do have strong interest.
Based on who we have gone to watch, who we have had in for interviews, and gut feelings, our first round pick will be one of those players. The first 2 if we move up/they fall, 3-7 if we stay were we are in the draft, and the last 3 if we move down.
richdg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 08:54 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think Anderson might fall past the texan,
1. JR
2. CJ -bucks
3. Peterson
4. Adams- lions
5. Joe Thomas
6. Okoybie
7. Quinn
8. Landry
9. Branch
10. Brown

after that its who do we trade up with SF who wants Carriker, and Bufflo who wants Willis,
Old 04-16-2007, 10:47 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

also remember that when a team goes to a campus to visit a player that doesnt count against their 30 interviews

so the steelers very well may have visited hunt and poz at PSU (maybe brown and shaw were not there, at other teams)... therefore they could be visiting these players without it being reported