Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-28-2006, 11:45 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

I just had Chocolate Lucky Charms for the first time.

It was honestly better than losing my virginity. Every bite was like the most intense orgasm ever.

It's the best thing to happen in my life...

YES, THIS DESERVES ITS OWN THREAD!
Old 07-28-2006, 11:46 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

wow*runs to supermarket*
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 11:47 PM    (permalink
giantfAn

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp

It was honestly better than losing my virginity. Every bite was like the most intense orgasm ever.

you dont gotta lie to kick it. you have never had sex.

You musta been high...
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Re: My god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantfAn
Quote:

yeah elisha cuthbert life size cut-outs dont count frogstamp.
Old 07-28-2006, 11:48 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Quote:

Actually, I don't even have to make the "with your mom joke," because I just got home from banging your sister twice.

That was after your mom.

Before your dad.

Your grandma hopped in later, as well.

Your kitten was pretty wild.
Old 07-28-2006, 11:49 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

GET THIS THREAD BACK ON TOPIC!

If it gets locked, I swear I'm retiring, and then hunting each and every one of you down and killing you.
Old 07-28-2006, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I LOVE IT

LUCKY CHARMS OWN
Old 07-28-2006, 11:51 PM    (permalink
giantfAn

Quote:

If it gets locked, I swear I'm retiring, and then hunting each and every one of you down and killing you.
do it see if anyone cares(chimes in losers saying they care)
Old 07-28-2006, 11:52 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Believe, me, this will be locked

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
elway777
All-Pro

Quote:

canadians cant fight
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IBTL!

Lucky charms alone is great, but then add chocalate to it! Wow. :!:

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 11:53 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've also stumbled upon Pirates of the Caribbean Cereal which is like Cocoa Puffs with Lucky Charms type marshmallows.

But I am definitely going to try this, sounds delicious.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 11:55 PM    (permalink
giantfAn

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu
I've also stumbled upon Pirates of the Caribbean Cereal which is like Cocoa Puffs with Lucky Charms type marshmallows.

But I am definitely going to try this, sounds delicious.
omg.... pirates is everywhere.
Old 07-28-2006, 11:56 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Quote:

Buddy, if I wanted a useless thread for all the losers to post in, I'd make it. I'll title it "giantfAn needs some attention!" because obviously you do. Maybe you need a hug, maybe your mom didn't buy the new toy you wanted. I don't know, and I don't really care.

But the least you could do is stop ruining my amazing thread, about a cereal that is worth more for one box than your entire life. I mean, it's already done more good than you have. Maybe you're just jealous of Lucky Charms... I don't know. Anyways, go away. Elway is looking for someone to play with, because the dog next door broke up with him. You're a step down intellectually... but the dog was always too smart for Elway, anyways.
Old 07-28-2006, 11:58 PM    (permalink
giantfAn

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Buddy, if I wanted a useless thread for all the losers to post in, I'd make it. I'll title it "giantfAn needs some attention!" because obviously you do. Maybe you need a hug, maybe your mom didn't buy the new toy you wanted. I don't know, and I don't really care.

But the least you could do is stop ruining my amazing thread, about a cereal that is worth more for one box than your entire life. I mean, it's already done more good than you have. Maybe you're just jealous of Lucky Charms... I don't know. Anyways, go away. Elway is looking for someone to play with, because the dog next door broke up with him. You're a step down intellectually... but the dog was always too smart for Elway, anyways.
my god such a rant.... we have hade numerous "favorite cereal" threads and this is the same with a gussied up title. im sure everyones life would be the same with or with out this thread.
Old 07-29-2006, 12:00 AM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

IBTL
Old 07-29-2006, 12:00 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
my god such a rant.... we have hade numerous "favorite cereal" threads and this is the same with a gussied up title. im sure everyones life would be the same with or with out this thread.
Haha, NFLDC honestly has life changing moments for you? That's humourous. Maybe friends would help you put things into perspective.

Anyways, this cereal did not exist at the time that those threads did. This was merely meant to be an informative thread about the new and improved Lucky Charms. Now, go play in some toxic waste or something.
Old 07-29-2006, 12:02 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ha, ha.
Old 07-29-2006, 12:05 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Ha, ha.
Yoda you are twisted. :twisted:

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 12:06 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Woo! We're back, baby!
Old 07-29-2006, 12:06 AM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

Quote:
Ha, ha.
shoulda kept it locked :?
Old 07-29-2006, 12:07 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:
Ha, ha.
Yoda you are twisted. :twisted:
I'm too nice. I love u Guru.
Old 07-29-2006, 12:07 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im going to have to try this cereal. Amazing post, thank you :!:

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 12:08 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Ha, ha.
shoulda kept it locked :?
No one cares what you think. Could I get all anti-Lucky Charm posts deleted from this thread? They're just flaming, and trying to start fights.

NFLDC doesn't need the drama. 8)