Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-29-2006, 01:19 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not a big chocolate fan, would I still like these?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fruity Pebbles are better...

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen
Banned :evil:
Old 07-29-2006, 01:22 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen
um.....Jensen u are banned.
Old 07-29-2006, 01:22 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
I think this is a non-bastard cereal, which can be enjoyed by all non-bastards. Now, are you a bastard? If the answer is yes, then I'd avoid the cereal. If not, you'll love it.
Old 07-29-2006, 01:23 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But choclate is a hymapherdate.
Old 07-29-2006, 01:23 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan
Hey hey hey, keep it on topic...Chocolate Lucky Charms.
Yes, yes, wouldn't want to get this locked.

Mods: Could I get this stickied?
If I were an Off-Topic mod, this would be an announcement...
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 01:25 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Quote:
Quote:

YODA!!!!!! :evil:

I let you get to first base with my comatose sister because you said you had done all that you could!
Old 07-29-2006, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't tried the chocolate ones yet, but I've been eating the regular ones.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Quote:
I don't even know what word you're trying to say there...

I think you mean aphrodisiac, though...
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Quote:
Quote:

YODA!!!!!! :evil:

I let you get to first base with my comatose sister because you said you had done all that you could!
Boy, that is right......
Old 07-29-2006, 01:27 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The title is very misleading btw.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 01:27 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

things that make u horny
Old 07-29-2006, 01:28 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
I'll change it! Just don't lock it! :shock:
Old 07-29-2006, 01:30 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
U know, I could make it announcement, saying that they are a sponsor of NFLDC.
Old 07-29-2006, 01:31 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
haha, that would make me poop myself of laughter.

So please don't... I want those Lucky Charms in me for as long as possible...
Old 07-29-2006, 01:41 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chocolate Lucky Charms are truly a food worthy of the Gods.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 02:31 AM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy
i've been eating normal lucky charms for the past couple of days when such things as choclate ones are out :shock: :shock: :shock: !!!

im gunna go beat up my mother for not buying the choclate ones.

Does anyone seperate the charms from the cereal. I like to poor a bowl and get another one, then put the charms in the other bowl, then eat the normal cereal with milk, then ball up the charms and eat them all at once.
I just get one bowl, but avoid eating all the marshmellows. Then at the end, I have a bowl of marshmellows, and I eat that. Delicious.

thats exactly what i do...haha it always takes me like half an hour to eat my cereal because i dont want to eat any marshmellows during "regular cereal" time.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 05:04 PM    (permalink
renegade17

I can't stand marshmallow cereals. Cinnamon Toast Crunch owns all, imo.
Old 07-29-2006, 05:06 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sound gross :?
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan
Im going to have to try this cereal. Amazing post, thank you :!:
Commie post alert!

Anyways, I didn't read much, but I think they should make the leprechaun guy a cross between count chocula and the leprechaun. That box seems dark and evil...

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 05:32 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
haha, that would make me poop myself of laughter.

So please don't... I want those Lucky Charms in me for as long as possible...
hehe you made me laugh again
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

things that make u horny
Yeah, a hermaphrodite is a person with both sets of genitals. Hopefully the cereal is not that.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 05:48 PM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

shavedaeyebrow2 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

have not tried chocolate lucky charms, but in my book, nothing beats Count Chocula!

Gamertag: KRAAAWG
shavedaeyebrow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 06:43 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

things that make u horny
Yeah, a hermaphrodite is a person with both sets of genitals. Hopefully the cereal is not that.

LMAO. Man, I'd give my right nut for a bite of that cereal. IT looks amaaazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote