Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Chicago Bears Team Forum

Chicago Bears Team Forum Discuss Ditka and Da Bears

Old 04-14-2007, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Bears4life

Default NY Trade in the works!!! (my bears draft)

New Yorks 1st (20th pick) & 3rd (81st)

BRIGGS STRAIGHT UP

Mock

!st (20th) G. Olsen TE Miami

1st (31st) D.Bowe WR LSU

2nd (37th) J.Blaylock OG Texas

3rd (81st) L.Booker RB FSU

3rd (94th) Q.Black OLB New Mexico

4th (130th) D Free OT N Illinois

5th (168th) C.Brown CB Cal Poly

7th (221st) J.Alford DT Penn State

7th (241st) J.Daniels S LSU

Perfect Draft for Bears

Feedback?
Old 04-14-2007, 02:57 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3rd round is too soon to draft a RB
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 04:01 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
3rd round is too soon to draft a RB
definitely not, but probably for that runningback...

This trade would be pretty excellant for us, but i don't particularly like your first two picks and Greg Olsen does nothing for us, and Bowe probably won't be there at 31.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whered my post go?

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good news for the bears, but I thought Briggs won't play 3-4? I'm assuming he would be moved inside.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Good news for the bears, but I thought Briggs won't play 3-4? I'm assuming he would be moved inside.
this is fantasy.

Old 04-15-2007, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry I'm and idiot, thought it was real!

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Sorry I'm and idiot, thought it was real!
lol... no problem

Old 04-15-2007, 02:02 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
definitely not, but probably for that runningback...
eh.
i don't see why? i mean, logically a third RB would be good, but since lovie has some serious faith in peterson as a spell back...

i'm saying if there's a serious value at RB during the first day, they'll pull the trigger. but that value has to be something of the caliber of APx2 at pick 37..
Old 04-15-2007, 09:01 AM    (permalink
DaBears0530
Rookie

DaBears0530 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i dont know if the giants will give that to the bears, but if they do i think they should draft Dwayne Bowe at #20 instead of Greg Olsen. and take Zach miller with the 37th. otherwise its a great mock!
Old 04-15-2007, 04:22 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
eh.
i don't see why? i mean, logically a third RB would be good, but since lovie has some serious faith in peterson as a spell back...

i'm saying if there's a serious value at RB during the first day, they'll pull the trigger. but that value has to be something of the caliber of APx2 at pick 37..
if we drafted a runningback he would take over the #2 spot. Adrian Peterson is not the type of change of pace we need... He's better suited as a special teamer/suplementary guy.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I forgot how much everyone hates greg olsen

Last edited by regoob2 : 04-16-2007 at 08:42 PM.
regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 02:45 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
I forgot how much everyone hates greg olsen
its not that we're hating on greg olsen, it's just that dez clark does the job.
Old 04-17-2007, 08:04 AM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
if we drafted a runningback he would take over the #2 spot. Adrian Peterson is not the type of change of pace we need... He's better suited as a special teamer/suplementary guy.
AP is absolutely a #2 back. He'll do the job very well this season.
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 05:09 PM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saw a sketchy rumor on another board that if Posluzny drops to 20 on draft day, the Giants will grab him for us in exchange for Briggs. No mention of any other compensation.
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No thanks on that trade
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
85ers
Rookie

85ers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFbear View Post
Saw a sketchy rumor on another board that if Posluzny drops to 20 on draft day, the Giants will grab him for us in exchange for Briggs. No mention of any other compensation.
Are you posting rumors from the Offish?
85ers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85ers View Post
Are you posting rumors from the Offish?
When did you come back?

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote