Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 04-14-2007, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Justin Blalock

I know that most fans, wouldn't want him. But I like him because he can help with the running game. He can be moved to Tackle anyways. We've already had him visit the team.

http://www.kffl.com/team/8/nfl

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could live with that pick, I dont see him as a RT I see his as a RG, so I would prefer Grubbs in that situation.
Old 04-15-2007, 04:22 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

i would be extremely dissapointed if he's our first rounder. if he's our 2nd rounder i can live with it.
Old 04-15-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
RaVeNFaNaCtIc
Rookie

RaVeNFaNaCtIc hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarey20 View Post
i would be extremely dissapointed if he's our first rounder. if he's our 2nd rounder i can live with it.
there's no way we get him in the 2nd, but if there is no one at our pick I really want us to trade down and get a 3rd rounder.

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
#1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
I used to be MaddenPlayer52
RaVeNFaNaCtIc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 02:31 AM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.

I think everyone is sleeping on Blaylock...this guy scored the highest at the combine in the wonderlic test. He played for a Great college Team and played against good competition week in and week out. He is versatile and is a BIG body. This is a lineman that can come in and play right away not need to wait on him. I think he would be a great pick up in the 2nd but the problem is he won't be there that late in the 2nd rd. Yes typically OG are not a 1st rd selection most teams are hesitant to invest such a high pick on a OG. Blaylock though is worth it in my opinion. I would rather see us go Defense or even WR someone like a Ted Ginn if he fell that late, which some reports have him that far down recently. Then in the 2nd take Manuel Ramirez from Texas Tech again maybe a slight reach in the 2nd but he is a Top of the 3rd to late 3rd projection so with us picking so late in the 2nd its not a stretch, he is again huge and he had the most reps on the bench at the combine. Would be a perfect fit to take over for K. Vincent after this year and be a great back up at either OG spot and then we can draft a Tackle next year when the draft will be STOCKED with OT's.
ChefMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 07:24 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Blalock and I think he is gonna be special, the more I cope with the reality of Staely being gone by 29 the more I like Blalock.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote