Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-03-2006, 12:03 PM    (permalink

obviously walter but its good to see tarik glenn being nominated
Old 08-03-2006, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Walter Jones no doubt.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Walter Jones is the best and most complete LT in the game.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 12:40 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Walter Jones

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 01:29 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pav
I'm going with levi jones over walter jones. Walter Jones isn't that special. Last year Osi Umenyora burned him and sacked hasselback twice in one game.

Yeah, Osi is the ONLY guy to get a sack on Walter Jones in the past 2 seasons. There aren't many lineman that have gone a full season without giving up a singe sack like Jones did in 2004...Orlando Pace has never done it, Ogden has never done it, and Levi Jones sure as hell has never done it (In fact the only time he's given up fewer than 8 was last year when he gave up 5.)
Old 08-03-2006, 03:26 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pav
I'm going with levi jones over walter jones. Walter Jones isn't that special. Last year Osi Umenyora burned him and sacked hasselback twice in one game.
Yeah how many sacks has Jones given up the past two season? Alright, compare that to how many Levi gave up last year.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 07:21 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok im closing this poll
could i have help with the RT's as i dont know who too put :?
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 12:00 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86
ok im closing this poll
could i have help with the RT's as i dont know who too put :?
Willie Anderson for sure.

And of course Sean Locklear.
Old 08-04-2006, 12:22 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont know much about lineman but i think Orlando Pace is the best...

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 01:05 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love that Tra (William) Thomas is a choice here, much more that someone voted for him. BTW it wasn't me. He isn't nearly as good as most of the guys on the list.
Old 08-04-2006, 03:23 AM    (permalink
no love
Veteran

no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future
johnathan ogden>walter jones>orlando pace
3 years ago.

aint nothin wrong with reminising about the past. But I will vote for Walter Jones.
I would take Ogden as my right tackle at this point in his career. He is such a dominant run blocker even at this stage that he is a better fit for that road grader position. Plus he is still good enough to own most left ends in the NFL

BTW I nominated Glenn just bc he dosn't get enough credit for the job that he does and if salary cap were ever a consideration he wouldn't cost nearly the cash that those other super-hyped players would get.
no love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 03:40 AM    (permalink
Liberi

Quote:
Originally Posted by no love
I would take Ogden as my right tackle at this point in his career. He is such a dominant run blocker even at this stage that he is a better fit for that road grader position. Plus he is still good enough to own most left ends in the NFL

BTW I nominated Glenn just bc he dosn't get enough credit for the job that he does and if salary cap were ever a consideration he wouldn't cost nearly the cash that those other super-hyped players would get.
But with an increase in pure-speed rushers these days, Ogden has become more and more ill-equipped skills wise. Freeney owned him hard. Freeney got owned hard by Pace (and I'm sure Jones could handle him too). Ogden is the first of those three guys to start showing signs that he is heading down the hill now. Give me Jones or Pace over him any day.

This whole Jones > Pace & Ogden thing is kind of annoying, people act as though they've been saying that forever. When in reality, half those people probably jumped on the bandwagon after this season. If I ran a power-blocking scheme, I'd go for Jones. If I ran a zone scheme I'd go with Pace. This season should provide a better comparison between Pace and Jones than last year. We'll see both guys with more equal guys beside them, we'll see them in more similar offenses, we'll see them in more similar blocking schemes.

Basically, Pace edges out Ogden for the best out of the three. Jones edges out Pace for the best 05-06 season.