Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-06-2006, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.
Default Gridiron Gang

Gridiron Gang

View Trailer

It looks like it could be a good movie. Thoughts?
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 07:53 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Re: Gridiron Gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses
Gridiron Gang

View Trailer

I just saw a preview for it in Talladega Nights. It looks decent. I won't see it, but...

It looks exactly like "The Longest Yard" and I don't see why the are virtually encouraging being in jail. [/i]

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvot9
Quote:
Gridiron Gang

View Trailer

I just saw a preview for it in Talladega Nights. It looks decent. I won't see it, but...

It looks exactly like "The Longest Yard" and I don't see why the are virtually encouraging being in jail. [/i]
How are they encouraging being in jail? :?
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 07:57 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ill go see it
Old 08-06-2006, 08:01 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll probably see it. I'm not sure if I'll go see it theatres but I might.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 08:11 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Gridiron Gang

View Trailer

How are they encouraging being in jail? :?
Obviously not directly, but they show these kids (not even adults) shotting and killing (I believe that's what they showed in the previews) and just in general, horrible gang violence, and then they make a movie about giving those kids a second chance, and evoke the fun etc. in the football game. When I watched it, it just seemed like it was indirectly encouraging it. I don't expect many people to pick it up, but that's just what I noticed...

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 08:40 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

Quote:
It looks exactly like "The Longest Yard"
yeah thats what i thought, they even have basically the same jerseys as the longest yard.

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 02:31 PM    (permalink

looks good, i wanna see that movie about the eagles, invincible
Old 08-07-2006, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RENTAL

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 02:36 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

was that seriously a true story

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 05:06 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

ya its gonna be tight
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 05:09 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No.
Old 08-07-2006, 05:13 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by familyguy555
was that seriously a true story
y e p
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 05:24 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

there are so many movies and tv shows about football right now.

Invincible
Gridiron Gang
Friday Night Lights (NBC series)
Two a Days (MTV series)

first to 500 posts
Old 08-07-2006, 05:24 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

Invincible
Gridiron Gang
Two a Days (MTV series)
Summer House (ESPN series)

first to 500 posts
Old 08-07-2006, 07:34 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

didn't this movie come out like a year ago under the name Longest yard?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 07:38 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCU

Invincible
Gridiron Gang
Two a Days (MTV series)
i heard two a days was like laguna beach with a little football sprinkled in
Old 08-07-2006, 07:41 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCU

Invincible
Gridiron Gang
Two a Days (MTV series)
its MTV so i kind of expected that.

first to 500 posts
Old 08-07-2006, 08:17 PM    (permalink
ChiBear
Rookie

ChiBear hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver
RENTAL
ChiBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 08:19 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCU
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCU

Invincible
Gridiron Gang
Two a Days (MTV series)
its MTV so i kind of expected that.
I haven't even heard of that show. I don't think I could watch that, I would start to get depressed.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 08:28 PM    (permalink
danman253

I will definetely see it.

i don't know about you guys, but i think the rock is a great actor. Besides the Scorpion King i have liked him in every movie he is in, even Doom (he was the only good part).