Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-17-2007, 10:59 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp View Post
Yeah, if you look at all press statements before it was officially on the 360, you'll notice they're very careful with the words they used. They said things like "It is only announced for the PS3 as of now." Also, the very first time it was shown, at X05 I believe, it was on a 360.
I just remember reading about it for the first time in PSM magazine, but now that I think about it, you're right. They did say "as of now." Very interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 11:00 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alan Wake #1
Alone in the Dark
Assassin's Creed
Fable 2
GTA IV
Resident Evil 5
Kane and Lynch: Deadmen
The Outsider
Harker

I've heard of it and "researched" it back in the day but, I totally forget... what kind of game is Huxley again?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 11:10 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Army of Two is another game I think could be pretty great if they get the AI right. Also Stranglehold, Dark Sector, and Heavy Rain. Some games that could suck, but could also be really good are, Blacksite:Area 51, Alone in the Dark, and Clive Barker's Jericho.

Quote:

Old 04-17-2007, 11:12 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
I preferred '05 actually. But I still think Baseball Stars had to be the greatest baseball game ever for sheer fun factor. How could you not love playing as the Lovely Ladies or Ninja Black Sox?
you guys are silly. it is Wii baseball. thats the best baseball game ever for sheer fun factor.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 11:12 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanna see Heavy Rain because, it was made by the makers of Indigo Prophecy/Farenheit. Wont be enough to get me to buy a PS3 but, i still wanna check it out.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 11:15 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Army of Two is another game I think could be pretty great if they get the AI right. Also Stranglehold, Dark Sector, and Heavy Rain. Some games that could suck, but could also be really good are, Blacksite:Area 51, Alone in the Dark, and Clive Barker's Jericho.
and everyone of these i agree with. also if you have PS3. Lair looks cool as hell.

Old 04-17-2007, 11:16 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lair on PS3 looks awesome can't wait to get that.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:17 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Alan Wake #1
Alone in the Dark
Assassin's Creed
Fable 2
GTA IV
Resident Evil 5
Kane and Lynch: Deadmen
The Outsider
Harker

I've heard of it and "researched" it back in the day but, I totally forget... what kind of game is Huxley again?
MMOFPS...

It's a FPS in which you can have battles with like 500 people at once. I'm not sure of all the direct stats. Anyways, your "team" has a city that hosts like 2000 people... something like that, and then you go out and fight battles on other... places.

I'll get you a linkage, because I'm not completely clear on all the aspects, and don't want to BS my way through it.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:19 AM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Yeah, if you look at all press statements before it was officially on the 360, you'll notice they're very careful with the words they used. They said things like "It is only announced for the PS3 as of now." Also, the very first time it was shown, at X05 I believe, it was on a 360.
I read in game informer that it was actually supposed to be for the ps3 but the president of ps3 operations was hesitant to pull the trigger to make it exclusive(didn't want to pay for the exclusive). I Hope GI wasn't wrongly informed.

**goes to find GI article**

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 11:20 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
MMOFPS...

It's a FPS in which you can have battles with like 500 people at once. I'm not sure of all the direct stats. Anyways, your "team" has a city that hosts like 2000 people... something like that, and then you go out and fight battles on other... places.

I'll get you a linkage, because I'm not completely clear on all the aspects, and don't want to BS my way through it.
yea i am a bit hazy on the details of it too, but what you said is what i have heard too. everything is interactive and the battles are suppose to be hectic as hell. supposedly a cool as game, although i thought it was suppose to be released at the start of 07?? i guess not.

Old 04-17-2007, 11:20 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

http://games.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/1122/Huxley/

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/774/774077p1.html
Old 04-17-2007, 11:21 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
yea i am a bit hazy on the details of it too, but what you said is what i have heard too. everything is interactive and the battles are suppose to be hectic as hell. supposedly a cool as game, although i thought it was suppose to be released at the start of 07?? i guess not.
Everything I hear now is Q4, but don't be too surprised if it goes to '08... I originally heard Q2, but that was an obviously BS date that couldn't be achieved.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:22 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Everything I hear now is Q4, but don't be too surprised if it goes to '08... I originally heard Q2, but that was an obviously BS date that couldn't be achieved.
yea you can't be suprised anymore with pushed back dates.

Old 04-17-2007, 11:23 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by tEk View Post
I read in game informer that it was actually supposed to be for the ps3 but the president of ps3 operations was hesitant to pull the trigger to make it exclusive(didn't want to pay for the exclusive). I Hope GI wasn't wrongly informed.

**goes to find GI article**
Well, IGN has the PS3 as not even getting the game, so, if that's true they really dropped the ball on that one.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:23 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Sweet, I am a big fan of Huxley, and Brave New World in particular. Very good book.

Quote:

Old 04-17-2007, 11:24 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
yea you can't be suprised anymore with pushed back dates.
It's goddamn annoying. I was so pumped for Alan Wake in January, only to find out that it looks like it will be *next* January. Why the hell even release a date if you're that far off? Bastards.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:25 AM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Well, IGN has the PS3 as not even getting the game, so, if that's true they really dropped the ball on that one.
seriously, omg im gonna throw my damn ps3 out the fuggin window if thats true. so much potential and they let all of the damn good games go.

Hitman D
Old 04-17-2007, 11:25 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm getting my Wii today. Woo hoo!!!!
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 11:27 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

I think I'd want to be a phantom in Huxley. Being a scout/sniper type is the best IMO.

Quote:

Old 04-17-2007, 11:28 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mass Effect

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 11:28 AM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

whew! i found this at ign.

http://search.ign.com/products?query=assassins+creed

looks like its xbox360,ps3, and pc.

Hitman D
Old 04-17-2007, 11:29 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

I wish Huxley was coming to PS3 now.

Quote:

Old 04-17-2007, 11:31 AM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyStat View Post
Mass Effect
everytime I see your sig i watch it for at least 5 mins. lol

Hitman D
Old 04-17-2007, 11:32 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by tEk View Post
whew! i found this at ign.

http://search.ign.com/products?query=assassins+creed

looks like its xbox360,ps3, and pc.
Ohhh, I thought you were talking Huxley, since that's what the whole discussion had been about. Assassin's Creed will be for the PS3, no worries about that.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:33 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
I wish Huxley was coming to PS3 now.
Don't you have a 360? Maybe I was thinking of someone else.