Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Eddie George or Tiki Barber
Eddie George is Better, but both should be in the Hall of fame 14 17.07%
Eddie George is Better. Only George should be in Hall of Fame 29 35.37%
Tiki Barber is Better but both should be in the Hall 15 18.29%
Tiki is Better. Only Tiki should be in Hall of Fame 24 29.27%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-16-2007, 07:43 PM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Tiki Barber or Eddie George: whos better?

Not giving my opinion.

Who do you think is better of the two? and do you think either/none/both should be in the Hall of Fame?
Old 04-16-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

tiki no. maybe george.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eddie George IMO

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 07:51 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*sigh*

I like power backs, so Id take an Eddie George in his prime over Tiki in his prime.

But it all depends on what type of offense we're talking about. If its a spread offense, you want Tiki. If its a 2 TE smashmouth offense, you want George.

Youre comparing apples to oranges.

As for the Hall, Im currently undecided on either of them. I don't know yet.
Old 04-16-2007, 07:53 PM    (permalink
tylerb929
Rookie

tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.

What if you think neither should be in the HOF?
tylerb929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Tiki is better but neither should be in the HOF?

That would be my pick, but there isn't an option for it....
Old 04-16-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Replace all current lobes with "create ridiculous threads trying to gauge the public's opinions on current/former Giants players."

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerb929 View Post
Yeah i love eddie, but either IMO should be in the Hall of fame.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Uhhh, might wanna resize that...
Old 04-16-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
skatman
Rookie

skatman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'd take Tiki over Eddie. Neither one is a Hall of Famer.
skatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Replace all current lobes with "create ridiculous threads trying to gauge the public's opinions on current/former Giants players."

I love it !!!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 07:58 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
Uhhh, might wanna resize that...
No, GRF needs to see it, and he's too stupid to notice it if it isn't huge.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-16-2007, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

already got to it etk, lol, but i did not make it huge or put a witty quote under, you sneaky guy you.

Quote:
who dey?
Old 04-16-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals1690 View Post
already got to it etk, lol, but i did not make it huge or put a witty quote under, you sneaky guy you.
lol I know, I was really pissed. I had to make mine creative and it had to stand out......

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-16-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

id take tiki by a little

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerb929 View Post
I would have to agree.
Old 04-16-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i wonder how much negative rep GRF is gonna get for this thread?
Old 04-16-2007, 08:17 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
i wonder how much negative rep GRF is gonna get for this thread?
I just pushed him closer to a 3rd red bar.....

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-16-2007, 08:19 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
I just pushed him closer to a 3rd red bar.....
Lol, poor GRF. This topic wasn't even that bad of a topic, but the simple fact that HE made it, you just know he's gonna get hammered for it.
Old 04-16-2007, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Non_Sequitur
Veteran

Non_Sequitur hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I don't think either are Pro Bowlers, but Tiki >Eddie
Non_Sequitur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 08:22 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Lol, poor GRF. This topic wasn't even that bad of a topic, but the simple fact that HE made it, you just know he's gonna get hammered for it.
The topic is way out there, and it has clear homer intentions. I mean c'mon who makes a specific thread comparing 2 retired players who are far from exceptional superstars that is as specific as this one? One of his friends probably said George is better than Tiki, so he had a fit and said he's gonna ask NFLDC via poll. Too bad everyone will vote George to spite him.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-16-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
Tiki is better but neither should be in the HOF?

That would be my pick, but there isn't an option for it....
what he said......
Old 04-16-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

This is a great topic.

I bring up the comparasion because they are both great players who retired early.
Old 04-16-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
This is a great topic.

\.

for me to poop on

Quote:
who dey?
Old 04-16-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals1690 View Post

for me to poop on

hahahahahahaha