Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-07-2006, 11:38 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.
Default Help My little Brother Out

So my little brother is at that time in a boys life where has to choose what college he wants to go to. but he is having trouble deciding what college he wants to go to. So i said i would help him out. So i am asking you guys. My brother has the grades to get in these schools. he just doesnt know where he wants to go. He wants to major in Math and Non organic-Chem. Let us know what you guys think. He doesnt care about the sports team very much.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 11:40 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would really like to go to Miami Ohio. I'm also looking at majoring in a mathematics field and it looks pretty good there
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 11:41 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From that list, Vanderbilt. Great school, Nashville is a really nice place. Top notch rugby program. There is a checkers across the street and you can get quiznos with your meal plan, mmm toasty.

Just make sure he stays away from organic chem. Hardest stuff ever.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 11:43 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

the kids got the brains for it a 34 on his ACT and a 4.0. At one of the top private schools in america. He's #2 in his class, behind his ex girl friend.
Old 08-07-2006, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner
the kids got the brains for it a 34 on his ACT and a 4.0. At one of the top private schools in america. He's #2 in his class, behind his ex girl friend.
what a smart couple

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 11:47 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd say BC or Northwestern. I have relatives who went there/are going there. BC is a great school, great campus, and I love Boston so that's all good. NU is a great campus, real good school, and I also love Chicago, but its ridiculously cold there in the wintertime. Depends on the climate he likes, big school small school and whatever. Those are my two favorites. Plus they've got decent football teams. Or Stanford, good school and California is very nice.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 11:47 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardhitz56
Quote:
what a smart couple

Does he just have a 4.0? Because I have a 3.95 and am 65th in my class. :? What did he get on the SAT?

Vandy is a really hard school to get into. I got a 1300 on the SAT and the only way I am getting in is because my brother goes there now. He has like a 4.8 and got a 1370 on his SAT. :? If your brother can get into Vandy, he should go there.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 11:48 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
what a smart couple
yea tell me about it. but she was also completely nuts.
Old 08-07-2006, 11:49 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:
Quote:
what a smart couple

Does he just have a 4.0? Because I have a 3.95 and am 65th in my class. :? What did he get on the SAT?

Vandy is a really hard school to get into. I got a 1300 on the SAT and the only way I am getting in is because my brother goes there now. He has like a 4.8 and got a 1370 on his SAT. :? If your brother can get into Vandy, he should go there.
Hes never gotten below an A on anything. That includes A-'s. 36 is the max you an get on the ACT. and he was like a oint of two away from a 35. .
Old 08-07-2006, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:
Quote:
what a smart couple

Hes never gotten below an A on anything. That includes A-'s. 36 is the max you an get on the ACT. and he was like a oint of two away from a 35. .
To be #2 in your class at a nice school and have the credentials to get he almost has to have above a 4.0. Because I would think he would be in a bunch of honors/AP classes and they count for more if you get an A i'm pretty sure.
Old 08-08-2006, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

So he's not smart enought to make his own big decisions?

Seriously, why the hell would you ask a bunch of people on a sports forum?

:? :x

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Connery View Post
Suck it Trebek!
Tobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
bigthonky7
Rookie

bigthonky7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

go to a in stae school save some money for your parents.
bigthonky7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Northwestern has the best wrestling program I would go there, but what state do you guys live in, also will he get homesick etc, it is preety tough for us to make a decision for him since nobody has ever met him probably.
Old 08-08-2006, 12:05 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991
Northwestern has the best wrestling program I would go there, but what state do you guys live in, also will he get homesick etc, it is preety tough for us to make a decision for him since nobody has ever met him probably.
We live in Illinois. about 20 minutes. north of Northwestern
Old 08-08-2006, 12:05 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobzilla

because he is only 16. and it is overwhelming. and i am just trying to help him.
Old 08-08-2006, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:

because alot of people on here are in college or have had experience certian colleges.
Old 08-08-2006, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well that is local so he will be able to visit his family, I will probably look at a college like that, It really depends on if he wants to go far away or stay local.
Old 08-08-2006, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

That list seems suspect. If he gets scores like 34 he should be looking at high class private schools like something in the Ivy League. Also with scores like that he should be getting some major scholarships.

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Suck it Trebek!
Old 08-08-2006, 12:11 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

Quote:
That list seems suspect. If he gets scores like 34 he should be looking at high class private schools like something in the Ivy League. Also with scores like that he should be getting some major scholarships.
he doesnt want Ivy league. He visted them and didnt like them. something about them being stuck up.
Old 08-08-2006, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho0k Em'
Quote:

because alot of people on here are in college or have had experience certian colleges.
The majority of people on this board arent to college yet. In fact, the majority of people in this thread giving him college advice are his age or possibly younger.
Old 08-08-2006, 12:20 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DUKE!
Old 08-08-2006, 12:20 AM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho0k Em'
Quote:

The majority of people on this board arent to college yet. In fact, the majority of people in this thread giving him college advice are his age or possibly younger.
...and they're saying things like "its a good wrestling school," which is far from sound advice. This is a decision that your brother and your parents should make, NOT US.

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Suck it Trebek!
Old 08-08-2006, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd say he should talk to counsilors and find out which school has the best program for what he wants to study.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright
I'd say he should talk to counsilors and find out which school has the best program for what he wants to study.
exactly

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Suck it Trebek!
Old 08-08-2006, 12:24 AM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vanderbilt FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote