Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 04-16-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Giants draft party?

http://giants.com/fan_zone/07DraftDayParty.asp

are beers available?? Anyone go to this? Was it any good? Where is it at? The blow up things that they have where they have food and tables and whatnot after the game?

idk why the pics on that page have a bunch of 5 year olds on it....
Old 04-17-2007, 07:55 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I did the marathon chairty run last year. Was good fun. I might do it again this year, but I haven't decided yet since I don't live as close to the Meadowlands as I once did.

If you do go though, you'll probably want to record the Draft. I think it ends at the end of the first round if I remember correctly.
Old 04-17-2007, 03:51 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went the past 2 drafts its good but after the first one it wasnt as good since they had the same people signing the autograph's and as your online waiting for them you really dont get to fully pay attention to the actual draft
Old 04-17-2007, 03:55 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im too much of a dork to go. Im gonna be glued in front of the TV, probably watching every single damn pick in the draft.

Might as well. After the draft, theres nothing until August. Might as well soak up as much NFL as you can before the big layoff.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Im too much of a dork to go. Im gonna be glued in front of the TV, probably watching every single damn pick in the draft.

Might as well. After the draft, theres nothing until August. Might as well soak up as much NFL as you can before the big layoff.
I couldn't agree more. Only reason I went last year was because my DVR was working overtime recording all of the draft. I don't believe I'll be going this year mainly because there's nothing quite like knowing your watching it live. Plus I've got my laptop ready so I can browse the forums here and see what everyone here thinks of the picks.

I'm way too much of a geek to do anything else other than watch the Draft unfold for those two days. Energy drinks and chips, here I come!