Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-08-2006, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Cockeymofo76
Veteran

Location: Thirty IQ points above you. 612 not in wisconsin like some complete idiots say....
Cockeymofo76 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default 12 Angry Men

I just recently saw this movie.. i thought that it was prolly going to be overrated .. but i was wrong with a little patience u wil this 96 minute movie for the true classic that it is..
IF U HAVEN'T seen this movie rent it.. the 1957 one not the 1990 or watever one...
IF U HAVE SEEN IT TAKE THE POLL
Old 08-08-2006, 01:30 PM    (permalink

Calvin Johnson goes to GT not SCAR btw.
Old 08-08-2006, 01:32 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was a good movie, but we read the play in school, then watched the moviw so i already knew everything that was gonna happen

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 01:32 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLS42
Calvin Johnson goes to GT not SCAR btw.
yea that and willie williams isnt the future
Old 08-08-2006, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is a Classic Film (the old one that is).

A
Old 08-08-2006, 01:48 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

One of the best movies ever.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 03:01 PM    (permalink

I saw it, I thought it was alright. Nowhere near one of my favourites.
Old 08-08-2006, 04:26 PM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

good movie almost exactly like the play/short story whatever it was.

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.
mcdlaxbonz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 04:30 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh.

I don't like Courtroom Dramas..
Old 08-08-2006, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Cockeymofo76
Veteran

Location: Thirty IQ points above you. 612 not in wisconsin like some complete idiots say....
Cockeymofo76 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD
Meh.

I don't like Courtroom Dramas..
ur loss its a great movie.. it takes place after the closing arguments... so its in the building but not the room
Old 08-08-2006, 06:14 PM    (permalink
harrison37
Veteran

harrison37 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

What about the newer one, It has Tony Danza in it. Haha that one sucked, the old one is amazing though.

Tobzilla
harrison37 is offline   Reply With Quote