Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 04-20-2007, 02:26 AM    (permalink
FatViking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
This season depneds only on how will T-Jack Respond to being the starter if he plays solid we will be fine if he is horrible i see another 6-10
If our defense can perform like it did the first half of last season, and Childress can call plays on offense that start scoring points for us more often than for the other team we should be able to go .500 at least.
Old 04-20-2007, 03:36 AM    (permalink
Kid_Ego
Veteran

Kid_Ego smells like sex panther.Kid_Ego smells like sex panther.

I do believe jackson is a second year player now dipshit
second this is in one years time he has done this much damage how long should we keep him?

Well once he takes your boy meachum and hes a bust and he will be maybe wilf will maybe see the light

And finally nate burleson would of by far been our best receiver and he was more consitant then koren robinson. Again I point out Production not fantasy numbers. Its obvious your a HOMER thats great but wake up and smell the coffee the man has done more damage to this team then even Dennis Green was able to do in ten years. Atleast with Denny we had a qb. Now we have a qb who got beat out at qb by the jags number 5 receiver wow how does that make ya feel.

Oh yeah your Brad's son so it makes ya proud of pops. Hes the best thing that happened to the Lions Bears and Packers since Tampa Bay left!!!!!
Kid_Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 01:07 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid_Ego View Post
Well once he takes your boy meachum and hes a bust and he will be maybe wilf will maybe see the light
Meachum is going to be far from a bust. He's got first round talent thats most likely going to go in the second round.

Quote:
And finally nate burleson would of by far been our best receiver and he was more consitant then koren robinson. Again I point out Production not fantasy numbers. Its obvious your a HOMER thats great but wake up and smell the coffee the man has done more damage to this team then even Dennis Green was able to do in ten years. Atleast with Denny we had a qb. Now we have a qb who got beat out at qb by the jags number 5 receiver wow how does that make ya feel.
It's not like we have been able to see much of Tjack anyways. He only started like 4 games this year and there were sparks of goodness in him. give the guy a chance before you say he sucks. and not to mention the whole thing about burleson, id much rather have steve hutchinson than nate burleson any day. and if you remember, burleson struggled when moss left because he felt a lot of the load was on him. and not to mention the pressure from fans saying that he was our #1 reciever. now dont get me wrong here, burleson was a good guy and had good hands but he struggled in his last year in minny.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Severe Punishment
Veteran

Severe Punishment hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm not buying Meachem lasting til the 2nd.
Cj, Ted Ginn, Meachem and Bowe are all going to go first round
D-Jarrett, Sid, Rice, A.Gonzalez, J.Hill and St.Smith will all go in the 2nd.
J.Jones, C.Davis, C.Taylor and either Paul Williams or Aundre Allison go in the 3rd.
If the Vikes wait to long to take a WR, we'll have very little to choose from.
Severe Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guarantee we won't take a WR in the first three rounds. Childress will take another "project" player.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Kid_Ego
Veteran

If my memory serves me correctly he Burleson also was injured.
I have never said Jackson sucks I said that im not rue Im ready to turn the keys over to a guy who lost his college gig to a a guy who wasnt good enough to even play the position in the nfl. It seems a little hard for me to turn a positive spin on that. Unlike some Im being realistic. I also believe that competition breeds championships. And I really doubt competeting for a job is going to Ruin the guys confidence and if it does is he the right guy in the first place. Being an ex athlete I always welcomed competition I felt the better the comp the higher my level Of competitiveness. I think most people who played do.
Old 04-20-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Severe Punishment
Veteran

Severe Punishment hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

lol @ "ex athlete"....4th grade chess team doesn't constitute "athlete"
Severe Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I do believe jackson is a second year player now dipshit
second this is in one years time he has done this much damage how long should we keep him?

Oh yeah your Brad's son so it makes ya proud of pops. Hes the best thing that happened to the Lions Bears and Packers since Tampa Bay left!!!!!
you obviously dont know what your talking about it hurts my brain to try to comprehend some the bs that spews from your mouth
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severe Punishment View Post
lol @ "ex athlete"....4th grade chess team doesn't constitute "athlete"
that gave me a good laugh... if it would let me i would give you more rep for that one lol
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 03:41 AM    (permalink
Kid_Ego
Veteran

Wow all this from the man with man crush. Im sure you lettered in interior design