Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-20-2007, 01:34 AM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel man View Post
the best fans in All Sports!....we never turn our backs on our team....dont hate us because we love our team
You need help...
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 01:36 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i really thought he wanted us to name players from our fav. team that we thought might be a HOF
then stop fuckng posting
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 01:39 AM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
then stop fuckng posting
hahahahah

Nobody likes the steel-curtain.
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 01:41 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like them alot, but they have no sure lock hall of famers. Hines needs about 250 more receptions and 40 more tds to get a mention.
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:43 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I like them alot, but they have no sure lock hall of famers. Hines needs about 250 more receptions and 40 more tds to get a mention.
But hel do it cuz oi he on steelz and stuff man u kno.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 08:40 AM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Finsfan79 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
the best fans in All Sports!....we never turn our backs on our team....dont hate us because we love our team
packer fans are better
Finsfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 10:03 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
LOCKS:
Champ
Ty Law
Strahan
Brooks
Ogden
Pace
Brady
Manning
Holt
Harrison
LDT
Tony G
Favre

MAYBES:
Jason Taylor
Alexander (put him in befoe Tiki if not then I'll kill myself)
Seau
Rodney Harrison
Troy Vincent
Zach Thomas
TO
Moss
McNair, if he does some Godly type things like go to the SB this year then yes lol
Warrick Dunn
Fred Taylor
and others
That is way too many players. There are not that many locks, and most of those maybes will not get in.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 10:05 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wasn't aware that never turning your back on your team was the equivalent of severely overrating them in all instances...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
That is way too many players. There are not that many locks, and most of those maybes will not get in.
I tend to agree. Yes, they're all great players. But no, not all of them will get in.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
MP123
Veteran

MP123 smells like sex panther.

I agree with most, if not all of Bored of Education's locks.
MP123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Look at Tory Holts numbers. Ty Law's numbers, and playoff production. My locks are locks.
Quote:
Old 04-20-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone else other than me think jason witten will go?

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 11:49 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LT
Manning
Brady
Harrison
Urlacher
Champ
Tony Gonzalez
Gates (if he keeps it up)

and no, Witten will not go

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 11:54 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Tory Holt should be a 1st ballot IMO. 5 straight seasons with 90 receptions or more. Had 6 seasons of 1300 receiving yards or more. 7 seasons of 1100 or more.

Recs. 52, 82, 81, 91, 117, 94, 102, 93.
Rec yads: 788, 1635, 1363, 1302, 1696, 1372, 1331, 1188
TDs: 64

a baller.
Quote:
Old 04-21-2007, 01:45 AM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Not a chance on earth.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 02:58 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777 View Post
Not a chance on earth.
That's not entirely true, there is a remote chance Jerry Jones might buy the Hall of Fame. If that were to happen Whitten woud get in and Tony Romo would be named the greatest quarterback ever.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 12:09 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post

He'd need to put up some big stats... he is, however, still young. He needs to go back to 2004 form, with more TD's, and maintain that for the rest of his career.
Old 04-21-2007, 12:16 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I'd like to know who you dont think are locks because they all seem like locks to me...
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 12:44 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow, this whole thread and not one mention of a huge lock, possibly the best weapon on the giants....

Jeff Feagles!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 01:15 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait....how is arguably a top 3 if not THE best Center of all time, Kevin Mawahae not even on anyone's list?
Old 04-21-2007, 02:39 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

warren sapp

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 04:03 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Wait....how is arguably a top 3 if not THE best Center of all time, Kevin Mawahae not even on anyone's list?
Kevin Mawae needs more consideration I agree.
Old 04-21-2007, 04:07 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

I would like to say Rod Smith has a chance. He has better stats than any undrafted wide receiver ever.
Old 04-21-2007, 04:13 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

randy moss??

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On the Ravens
Ogden
Ray Lewis
maybe Reed if he can dominate for some more years

My question is are Ray Lewis and Jon Ogden 1st ballot HOF?