Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-16-2006, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default AFC West QB?

What do you all think?
Old 08-16-2006, 03:23 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jake Plummer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 03:25 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

is it sad that were basically picking between a rookie, a guy who thought his receivers were thirty feet tall a few days ago, a guy with a pipe in his leg to keep the blood flowing and... well... jake plummer?

can we just fast forward to brodie croyle, jay cutler, rivers after a year of starting and walter?

(trent green, to answer your question)
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 03:29 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

AARON BROOKS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trent Green.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 03:42 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

Trent Green he always does.

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trent Green for this year. Although Rivers versus Cutler is going to be a great thing to see in the future. I think both those guys will be pro bowl players.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 03:54 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'll elaborate now as to why I think it's gonna be Jake. He's coming off a great year, and has potentially a great new target in Javon Walker. As to why it won't be other guys: Aaron Brooks is Aaron Brooks, and Phillip Rivers doesn't really have the weapons, plus it's his first year starting. As for Trent Green: Willie Roaf is gone, so his backside isn't going to be as protected as it was before. He also does not have the same weapons that Plummer will have(assuming Walker returns to 2004 form). Some of you may say the Broncos will constantly run the ball, but, the Chiefs will run it as much, maybe more. As to who the better qb is, I don't really know, it's close, and I could say either one. But I think Plummer will have the better year this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 04:00 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

/\/\/\

Good explanation, and I tend to agree.

Quote:

Old 08-16-2006, 04:16 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver
Trent Green for this year. Although Rivers versus Cutler is going to be a great thing to see in the future. I think both those guys will be pro bowl players.
Pfft brodie croyle and andrew walter will be the real thing to watch. They will be better then butler and rivers
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
I think I'll elaborate now as to why I think it's gonna be Jake. He's coming off a great year, and has potentially a great new target in Javon Walker. As to why it won't be other guys: Aaron Brooks is Aaron Brooks, and Phillip Rivers doesn't really have the weapons, plus it's his first year starting. As for Trent Green: Willie Roaf is gone, so his backside isn't going to be as protected as it was before. He also does not have the same weapons that Plummer will have(assuming Walker returns to 2004 form). Some of you may say the Broncos will constantly run the ball, but, the Chiefs will run it as much, maybe more. As to who the better qb is, I don't really know, it's close, and I could say either one. But I think Plummer will have the better year this year.

Yeah, Jake Plummer will have the best '06, statistically. However, in a take your pick situation, I think everyone would take Green. All things being equal.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 04:28 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

Still, who knows how Trent Green will do this season without Roaf watching his blindside.

I still have nightmares about the MNF game at Denver last year....(shudder).

Quote:

Old 08-16-2006, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
is it sad that were basically picking between a rookie, a guy who thought his receivers were thirty feet tall a few days ago, a guy with a pipe in his leg to keep the blood flowing and... well... jake plummer?

can we just fast forward to brodie croyle, jay cutler, rivers after a year of starting and walter?

(trent green, to answer your question)
Brodie Croyle will be the real deal but i want Green to stay out there as long as he can.
Old 08-16-2006, 05:39 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver
Pfft brodie croyle and andrew walter will be the real thing to watch. They will be better then butler and rivers
Andrew Walter looks like a scared little girl in traffic in the pocket and Croyle hasn't played yet so I don't know what your basing this prediction off of. :?
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 05:45 PM    (permalink

Jake "the snake" Plummer hands down.

Though i am a little bias due the fact he is one of my favorite players, but if he could cut his picks in half than he would arguebly be a top 4-7 qb.
Old 08-16-2006, 05:48 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trent Green because he always does. Jake is good but nothing special.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Someone voted Aaron Brooks. :shock:
Old 08-16-2006, 06:14 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddygoombatts
Jake "the snake" Plummer hands down.

Though i am a little bias due the fact he is one of my favorite players, but if he could cut his picks in half than he would arguebly be a top 4-7 qb.
you DID watch last year, right?
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 06:15 PM    (permalink

Rivers
Old 08-16-2006, 06:29 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brooks is not even going to start for the Raiders, anyway I think Plummer will end up with the best season.
Old 08-16-2006, 09:12 PM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

snake

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 09:13 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trent Green, but for the last time. Either Rivers or Walter will take the AFC West limelight in '07.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 09:15 PM    (permalink

Trent Green, and it aint close
Old 08-16-2006, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trent Green is the most underappretiated players in the NFL, especially in the last 3 years. In the past 3 years, he's thrown for over 4000 yards each year. In the past three years he thrown a total of 68 TDs and 39 INTs. That's almost double TDs than INTs. IN '03 his comp % was 63.1%. In '04 it was 66.4%. Last year it was 62.5%. He's a phenominal QB, and he is in no way shape or form declining.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 09:23 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Trent Green he's gonna have an explosive year.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote