Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 04-20-2007, 07:17 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Best RB duo

There are going to be some great RB duo's in college next year, but which do you think is the best?

My favorite is James Davis and CJ Spiller. Davis is a great all round runnder and Spiller has ridiculous speed. I can't wait to see how much he's developed between last season and this season.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 07:25 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to agree. I think Davis is a first-round possibility for next year. Great speed, and he can catch the ball out of the backfield.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 08:49 AM    (permalink
bondo_10

Definently a lot of touchdowns coming in the form of C.J. Spiller this year. His breakaway speed is amazing.
Old 04-20-2007, 09:22 AM    (permalink
gstock05
Veteran

gstock05 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I agree as far as a duo, it's gotta be spiller and davis. Very explosive.

Although I think their skills compliment each other better, I'd take Mcfadden and Felix Jones are more talented individually. Tossup between those two...

They're both #1, but some others to keep in mind....

LSU's duos of Broussard, and whoever is behind him. Auburn always has two good backs, and isn't afraid to use two at a time.

USC's talent at runningback is scary. Herschel Dennis, Moody, Gable, and others are all very talented, although I don't know if I'd say any of them are specifically studs.
gstock05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:51 AM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

My 3 are:

Ark - McFadden, Jones
WVU - Slaton, Devine (assuming he doesnt red shirt)
USC - Gable, Moody, Bradford, McKnight (whatever combination you wish to make)

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

USC has way too many runningbacks.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 10:57 AM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWFender1 View Post
My 3 are:

Ark - McFadden, Jones
i am so glad to see some WVU love

i have to agree:
my fav and the one that i think will be the best is:
WVU - Slaton, Devine (assuming he doesnt red shirt) and along with White they will be nat. champs!

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 11:16 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Spiller and Davis.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 11:20 AM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Felix Jones and McFadden is by far the best, two of the best overall players in the nation in the same backfield. Spiller and davis is really good two but Jones and McFadden is ridiculous.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 12:52 PM    (permalink
bwillie26
Veteran

bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.

Shouldn't worry about Noel being in tandem with Slaton next year. He's almost definitely going to prep school for a year.
bwillie26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
TigerBait45
Veteran

TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel man View Post
WVU - Slaton, Devine (assuming he doesnt red shirt) and along with White they will be nat. champs!
If they learn to play defense, maybe.
TigerBait45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 02:49 PM    (permalink
OhioState
Veteran

OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Chris Wells and Brandon Saine. Chirs Wells will be sensational and Saine has amazing speed and can catch out of the backfield
Old 04-20-2007, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

oklahoma and clemson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioState View Post
Chris Wells and Brandon Saine. Chirs Wells will be sensational and Saine has amazing speed and can catch out of the backfield
I buy Chris Wells, but Saine being in this conversation is incredibly homerish.

Gimme 5* CJ Gable, 4* Chauncey Washington, 4* Emmanuel Moody, 5* Allen Bradford, 5* Joe McKnight, 5* Stafon Johnson, 4* Hershel Dennis, 3* Desmond Reed, and 4* Brodrick Green.
Old 04-20-2007, 03:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Devine & Slaton should be good if Devine plays

Jones & McFadden

all the USC running backs

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

homer: Goodson, J-train, Tarrant

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 04:51 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

USC will have the best Trio or quadrupo

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spiller and Davis have to be the best combo. If this was last year, no doubt rutgers!!!

ps- watch out for Kordell Young, the guy who will spell Ray Rice

(wow, i really am a huge homer...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
OhioState
Veteran

OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post

Gimme 5* CJ Gable, 4* Chauncey Washington, 4* Emmanuel Moody, 5* Allen Bradford, 5* Joe McKnight, 5* Stafon Johnson, 4* Hershel Dennis, 3* Desmond Reed, and 4* Brodrick Green.
i can admit that.
Old 04-20-2007, 07:41 PM    (permalink
OhioState
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post

saine was a 4 star
Old 04-20-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i cant wait to see Justin Forsett and Jahvid Best/Shane Vereen of CAL
Old 04-20-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Is Vareen playing tailback?
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWFender1 View Post
My 3 are:

Ark - McFadden, Jones
I agree with all of those.
Old 04-20-2007, 11:29 PM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arkansas and Clemson tandem are clearly the best two some's. USC has more depth sure, but none of them is as proven or as reliable as the others. Anyways, CJ Spiller might hit top gear faster than anyone in the history of the world.
BuddyCHRIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 11:38 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If i had to choose just one it would be Arkansas.