Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 04-20-2007, 07:51 AM    (permalink
trademaster
Rookie

trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.
Default Cowboys 4th round pick by Matt Mosely

He was at this local sports show on TV, and he asid he is ceratain that with our 4th round pick, we are drafting:

Andy Alleman OL

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sco...dyalleman.html

Sig by Mockalicious

'''VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!''''

-Johnny Drama-
trademaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 07:57 AM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

robert_in_bigd hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Mosely is only slightly better Football guy than JJT. But still pretty dumb about football. More interested in lattes than football.
robert_in_bigd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

what happens if he's already picked. its too hard to say for certain if we're gonna pick somebody in the 4th
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 03:34 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I doubt Alleman will be available. He's seen his stock rise nicely... wouldnt be surprised if he was our 3rd rd. pick.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 04:45 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would puke if he was our 3rd rounder. I know we brought him in for a private workout but I think too many people are reading too much into it.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I would puke if he was our 3rd rounder. I know we brought him in for a private workout but I think too many people are reading too much into it.
I'd be pretty mad as well. He may be a 3rd rounder but, i dont want him, not that early at least.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would have to say I don't buy him being around on the second day. I might be one of the few...but I think that Alleman would be in a great place. He would be able to challenge Procter...and he could get time to work on his technique. I actually drafted him in the third round in the FM. I was really targetting Free and Satele...but both went shortly before me..and I could get anyone to trade down to land them. :(

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 06:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stuff I've heard on Alleman is that he's weak, undersized, played against weak competition... but he supposedly has good potential.

There are better players who will be available in Rnd 3. He's a reach, but I don't 100% doubt that some team will reach.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
fryman
Rookie

fryman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I would rather see the Cowboys pick up somebody like Datish that can fill the backup role for both center and guard.
fryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 08:44 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fryman View Post
I would rather see the Cowboys pick up somebody like Datish that can fill the backup role for both center and guard.
Like I said earlier...if I had a choice between him and Satele in the third round it'd be a no brainer. Satele with his versatility. I don't think that Satele with our third is that out of right field.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 04-20-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
fryman
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Like I said earlier...if I had a choice between him and Satele in the third round it'd be a no brainer. Satele with his versatility. I don't think that Satele with our third is that out of right field.
what makes you think Satele is more versatile? I would say they are pretty much equal in that regard.
Old 04-20-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fryman View Post
what makes you think Satele is more versatile? I would say they are pretty much equal in that regard.
Ya...that came out wrong...If I had to have a reason why Satele was higher rated by me it would be the upside. Satele has the higher ceiling.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 04-20-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
fryman
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Ya...that came out wrong...If I had to have a reason why Satele was higher rated by me it would be the upside. Satele has the higher ceiling.
ok then. Really I think they are pretty equal overall, and would take either. I think Satele is off the board when we pick though.

I wouldn't be opposed to waiting and picking up Fry either. I just think it would be better to pick up somebody that could fill both needs, then just a guard.