Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-15-2006, 04:53 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.
Default Deion Sanders Vs Andre Rison

Watch the 1st video b4 the 2nd Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slJk4dWRdIQ

The Fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRfTCdr0cUM

The Pay Back

Also A Lil Deion Sanders News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deion Sanders
After coming out of retirement in 2004 and spending two seasons as a backup with the Baltimore Ravens, The thought of being DeAngelo Hall's teammate crossed his mind. But "No, I don't think I could fit into the salary cap," Sanders said "They almost capped out right now." (I Wonder How Much He Wants To Come Back?)
Quote:
The eight-time Pro Bowler and electrifying playmaker known as "Prime Time" said

"I can still do it, but only for a couple downs," said Sanders, who has 58 career interceptions.

As for a career in coaching, "I don't think I fit into the salary cap to be doing that full-time," Sanders said.

During individual drills, co-secondary coach Emmitt Thomas turned things over to Sanders, who showed all the cornerbacks how to maneuver their feet and hands to limit a receiver's ability to get off the line of scrimmage. He showed them how to establish marks to maintain proper distance with receivers, as well.
Quote:
The impetus for Sanders to take part in practice was to give pointers to all the defensive backs, but mainly third-year Pro Bowl cornerback DeAngelo Hall, who has hailed Sanders as his idol for years. Hall wears No. 21 as a tribute to Sanders, the man he called the best cornerback ever.

Sanders said Hall could one day wear that crown.

"He's arguably the best in the game right now but he can go to another level, and that is a place I'd love to help him to arrive at," Sanders said. "I've watched him quite a bit. He has tremendous gifts. Hips, feet, instinct, mental toughness, toughness — he has everything. But there's always another level where every athlete wants to go."

"When you watch him on film, or when I see him live, I'm like, 'Man this guy has a gift,' " Sanders said of Hall
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 01:12 PM    (permalink
jetvilma51
Pro Bowler

jetvilma51 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

youtube is down so we cant watch the videos
Old 08-15-2006, 02:14 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetvilma51
they have that little diagram thingy...confusing

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 02:19 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait what does Andre Rison have to do with this topic?
Old 08-15-2006, 04:36 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetvilma51
they have that little diagram thingy...confusing
Check It Out Now
Old 08-15-2006, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06
Yeah, I don't get that one either. Maybe I'm missing something.
Old 08-15-2006, 04:54 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiddler
Quote:
Rison got in a fight with deion sanders in the 1st video

Sanders get his revenage by takeing a pick back 100 yards
Old 08-15-2006, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe he's in a video?

I'd take him as a dime guy for under a mil.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 05:05 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

deion must have hurt his hand hitting the helment like that
Old 08-15-2006, 05:57 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

heh, paybacks a b*tch

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 12:21 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiddler
Quote:
Rison got in a fight with deion sanders in the 1st video

Sanders get his revenage by takeing a pick back 100 yards
Oh sorry I didn't watch it since youtube was down.
Old 08-16-2006, 12:39 AM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

deion was ripping rison! and then the mocking woooo baby
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 03:07 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by remix 6
deion was ripping rison! and then the mocking woooo baby
he was giving him the hollyfield while rison was wearing a helment