Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-18-2006, 04:04 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.
Default Rocky Six

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/rockybalboaqt.html

i remember when i was kid i loved The Rocky Movies and now its back

12 - 22 - 06

Quote:
An aging Rocky Balboa (Sylvester Stallone) comes out of retirement, intending to fight a few low-profile local fighters. He is approached to fight a match with the reigning heavyweight champion, Mason Dixon (Antonio Tarver), and soon his comeback sets off a media firestorm.
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 05:59 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even though it will more than likely suck, I know I will end up seeing it still.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 07:30 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Its ashame what money does to you. Sly has to have enough money why is he still making Rocky movies the last 3 sucked.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 08:36 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1
Its ashame what money does to you. Sly has to have enough money why is he still making Rocky movies the last 3 sucked.
Rocky 3 and 4 were good. And I acctually thought Rocky 5 was ok.

Rocky's most intimidating opponent in any movie was Ivan Drago, and Mr. T was very cool too.

With that said, I'll probably wait a week or so after it comes out, just to read the reviews for it.

If it's negative, which is probably will be, I won't go to see it, not in movie theatre anyway.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 04:52 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

another Rambo is coming out also
Old 08-18-2006, 04:54 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sure Antonio Tarver sucks at acting, but who cares he's just gonna get his brains blownout by rocky.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 04:55 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettosermon
I'm sure Antonio Tarver sucks at acting, but who cares he's just gonna get his brains blownout by rocky.
do ya realy think he will win?
Old 08-18-2006, 04:56 PM    (permalink
broncosfan144

there is know way that i will not see this movie
Old 08-18-2006, 04:58 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosfan144
maybe because you are not from the 70's if you were, then theres no way you would not
Old 08-18-2006, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My favorite was Rocky VS. that Russian guy, it reminds me of when Rulon beat Karelin, It was just a cool movie, The last Rocky was a joke and stupid. I wanted it to stop when they kick thier kid into the basement w/ his drunk uncle, to give some homeless guy a roof over his head just because he was good at boxing.
Old 08-18-2006, 05:22 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991
My favorite was Rocky VS. that Russian guy, it reminds me of when Rulon beat Karelin, It was just a cool movie, The last Rocky was a joke and stupid. I wanted it to stop when they kick thier kid into the basement w/ his drunk uncle, to give some homeless guy a roof over his head just because he was good at boxing.
ya it sad i know
Old 08-18-2006, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Material Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend
Quote:
maybe because you are not from the 70's if you were, then theres no way you would not
that's what he said, no way that i will not see this movie = no way you would not.
Old 08-18-2006, 05:34 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Material Issues
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend
Quote:
that's what he said, no way that i will not see this movie = no way you would not.
i know miss read it damn psp lol

maybe its hard to use this psp internet
Old 08-18-2006, 05:44 PM    (permalink
snobdmat
Veteran

snobdmat hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

growing up the rocky series was entertaining and loved every one of them so this one should hopefully not dissapoint even tho from the preview it looks a little corny
Old 08-18-2006, 09:00 PM    (permalink
TitansKKH1
Rookie

TitansKKH1 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Rocky 3 was good
Rocky 4 was good
Rocky 5 wasnt the greatest FIGHTING movie, but it was a great storyline
Rocky 6 looks really good
Old 08-18-2006, 09:13 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll catch it when it comes up on HBO.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 08:11 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansKKH1
Quote:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Rocky 3 was good
Rocky 4 was good
i have never not like 1 of his movies
Old 08-19-2006, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

u just have to see this movie. it doesnt matter how bad it will likely be, u must see it
Old 08-19-2006, 08:27 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Schubert
u just have to see this movie. it doesnt matter how bad it will likely be, u must see it
\
Old 08-19-2006, 08:34 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is only good if it leads to Rocky VII: Adrians Revenge
Old 08-19-2006, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

Rocky 3 was good
Rocky 4 was good
Rocky 3, 4, and 5 sucked. Rocky 2 was alright, and Rocky is a very good movie, and that's that.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 08:43 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Quote:
Quote:

Rocky 3 was good
Rocky 4 was good
Rocky 3, 4, and 5 sucked. Rocky 2 was alright, and Rocky is a very good movie, and that's that.
well for me i have nevr not like 1 of his movies
Old 08-19-2006, 08:55 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

Rocky 3 was good
Rocky 4 was good
Rockie III was mediocre, Rocky IV was terrible, and Rocky V was actually IMO pretty good.

The reason why III and IV weren't good was because it wasn't Rocky. It wasn't that dumb oaf from the first two movies. His character is what made the movies really good, that bumbling boxer who you had a tough time understanding. Then he got all cleaned up and el sauve, and it just wasn't the same. I also didn't like his little politcal speech at the end of IV.

Rock VI looks pretty good. Actually better than I thought it would. Sly wanted to kill himself off in the fifth one and it didn't happen. I wonder if they'll do it in this one.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 09:07 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just saw the preview for it today at the movies and it actually looks pretty decent, i will probably end up seeing it
Old 08-19-2006, 09:25 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbeaukid2
i just saw the preview for it today at the movies and it actually looks pretty decent, i will probably end up seeing it
As will I. It actually doesn't look as bad as I tought it would. Looks pretty good. I hope they do it right.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote