Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 04-24-2007, 02:49 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont know. I dont care. He hasnt done anythin yet to warrant me to even care.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 05:46 PM    (permalink
JClausen7

hes 19 to be exact
Old 04-24-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mallett is still better;)
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clausen is 3 months younger than Amobi Okoye.
Old 04-27-2007, 02:05 PM    (permalink
geaux tigers
Veteran

geaux tigers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JClausen7 View Post
hes 19 to be exact

20 in sept.
geaux tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 02:19 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
Clausen is 3 months younger than Amobi Okoye.
That just baffles me, i think its funny
Old 04-27-2007, 11:57 PM    (permalink
jj45
Rookie

jj45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default the important thing is not clausen

Everyone ND biggest knock is we don't have speed, my boy demeteri has speed, he can throw on the run, has a great deep ball but everyone talks about. First of all I hate weiss I met him and I have been to his camps and he is known for meaning a a hole and he thinks once u lose a top qb u have to get the next big name guess what u have a good starter and if u keep downing him before he has a snap ur gonna kill his career. Clausen whole family blows they are good high school qb that's all. Both of he brothers got bench then cut and the all were top qb in their classes where are they know he is a 20 year old kid who was playing high school kids who doesn't look good playing high school kids. I mean its knock hard to look good playing high school ball I mean I wish DJ went too ILLini but family ties at ND. But the way people hype clausen up u would think he was a manning yes he has football family but guess big difference manning are actually good.
jj45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 12:31 AM    (permalink
volman88
Rookie

volman88 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj45 View Post
Everyone ND biggest knock is we don't have speed, my boy demeteri has speed, he can throw on the run, has a great deep ball but everyone talks about. First of all I hate weiss I met him and I have been to his camps and he is known for meaning a a hole and he thinks once u lose a top qb u have to get the next big name guess what u have a good starter and if u keep downing him before he has a snap ur gonna kill his career. Clausen whole family blows they are good high school qb that's all. Both of he brothers got bench then cut and the all were top qb in their classes where are they know he is a 20 year old kid who was playing high school kids who doesn't look good playing high school kids. I mean its knock hard to look good playing high school ball I mean I wish DJ went too ILLini but family ties at ND. But the way people hype clausen up u would think he was a manning yes he has football family but guess big difference manning are actually good.
Rick Clausen was mediocre, but Casey Clausen was actually a good college quarterback, and was never benched

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan
volman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So how about the defense how did they look?
Old 05-02-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Bostonsportlova
Rookie

Bostonsportlova hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

19 is still young. and he wont be 26 entering the NFL. Most likey 25 and ya thats old and stock go down
Bostonsportlova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 09:55 PM    (permalink
JClausen7

well if he stays 3 years and then leaves which i think is most likely he will be 22 going on 23 which is normal for a qb
Old 05-09-2007, 03:05 AM    (permalink
RyanXQ
Rookie

RyanXQ hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

the other clausen brothers didnt have charlie as their coach though, just look at the numbers from quinns fresh-soph to his junior-senior years under weiss, huge difference. With a coach like weiss his entire college career he has potential to be great.
RyanXQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 02:41 AM    (permalink
JayP
Rookie

JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Weis went into the Spring game with the intention of showing nothing regarding QBs. He wanted to display the run game and have teams thinking about that, along with the new look of the defense.

If you can get judgment on the ND QB situation from the spring game, then you're either a genius at rating QBs or a first rate idiot.
JayP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 04:09 AM    (permalink
TouchdownUSC
Rookie

TouchdownUSC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

so how did the run game look?
TouchdownUSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 08:17 AM    (permalink
JCarver27
Rookie

JCarver27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayP View Post
Weis went into the Spring game with the intention of showing nothing regarding QBs. He wanted to display the run game and have teams thinking about that, along with the new look of the defense.

If you can get judgment on the ND QB situation from the spring game, then you're either a genius at rating QBs or a first rate idiot.
or you're just not blind. one of those.
JCarver27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 09:00 AM    (permalink
JayP
Rookie

JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JayP wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCarver27 View Post
Right....because in 7 passes, with no deep balls and no formations to disguise if you're passing or running, you can really tell who the starting QB is gonna be. Get back to me when you've tutored a Super Bowl winning QB and a 1st round QB, and I'll listen then.

As far as the run game went, it looked good. It'll have to be, because Weis wants to have an effective run game to take the pressure off of the QB, whoever it may be.

Back to the QB situation....word is Weis saw enough in the closed practices and will narrow the race to 2 people at the end of this month when he gets back from the recruiting trail. He's reportedly going to make a public announcement about it to stop the press from hounding his players for info.

My thought on the matter is....don't expect to hear the starter announced until the last moment possible before the Ga. Tech game.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:58 AM    (permalink
JCarver27
Rookie

super defensive ND fans are hilarious.

you can watch a QB and tell at least a little bit about him. I never said you could tell who the starter was.

take a deep breath, eat 80 XL pizza's like your hero, and relax.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:41 AM    (permalink
JayP
Rookie

No more so that super idiotic Buckeye fans.

So you can look and see that Demetrius Jones is head and shoulders above the others as far as being a team leader goes? Great. Doesn't mean you know squat else, and I think the majority of people are looking to get any info on who the starter may be.

Pipe down and get back to knitting sweater vests.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:04 PM    (permalink
JCarver27
Rookie

yeah the sweater vest thing isn't really an insult. being a gigantic blob of a piece of crap is.

also, try reading. I still have yet to say that anybody is better than anybody else. do they hand out books on building straw man arguments when you sign up to become a No D fan?
Old 05-10-2007, 12:39 PM    (permalink
JayP
Rookie

I can read quite well, which is more than I can say for most OSU players and fans, present company included.

I can also tell when someone's trying to imply something without really saying it. It's an old message board tactic, so you can go back later and say "I didn't say that!".

Saying this:
Quote:
after I've said you couldn't get a read on the ND QB situation based on the spring game means you have an opinion, but you don't want to be ridiculed for being horribly wrong.

Your little statement
Quote:
you can watch a QB and tell at least a little bit about him.
back ups by belief that you have an opinion. You just don't wanna state it, because you have no basis for any opinion other than your dislike for ND.

Now you're backtracking and resorting to the "Weis is fat" tactic to cover your butt.

I could be wrong though....you could just be a stupid flamer or another OSU fan who thinks they know everything about every college football team, but really doesn't know crap.

Save your stupid comments, say "ND SUCKS!!!!", and be on your way.

Last edited by JayP : 05-10-2007 at 12:42 PM.
Old 05-10-2007, 01:07 PM    (permalink
JCarver27
Rookie

You're right about one thing
Quote:
I could be wrong though
Other than that, it's the typical NoD fan "I'm better than you because I like Notre Dame" nonsense.

You said there's NO WAY to get a read on the QB situation based on the spring game. I refuted it. Having an opinion on who is starting isn't required to refute your assholish statement that you are either a QB genius or a complete idiot.

Now go be a typical NoD asshole somewhere else.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
JayP
Rookie

Then since you have so much insight on the ND QB situation, why don't you inform us? I'd love to hear your analysis.

And why would I want to go somewhere else and be an asshole, when I have you to look up to as a mentor here?
Old 05-10-2007, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No more so that super idiotic Buckeye fans.

So you can look and see that Demetrius Jones is head and shoulders above the others as far as being a team leader goes? Great. Doesn't mean you know squat else, and I think the majority of people are looking to get any info on who the starter may be.

Pipe down and get back to knitting sweater vests.
National Titles

Sweater Vest 1
Fatty 0

(I hate em both, but Tressel is the man...Beast of a coach)
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 11:39 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
National Titles

Sweater Vest 1
Fatty 0

(I hate em both, but Tressel is the man...Beast of a coach)
Sure coached a hellova game against Florida.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 12:09 AM    (permalink
CC
Veteran

CC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.CC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Right....because in 7 passes, with no deep balls and no formations to disguise if you're passing or running, you can really tell who the starting QB is gonna be. Get back to me when you've tutored a Super Bowl winning QB and a 1st round QB, and I'll listen then.

As far as the run game went, it looked good. It'll have to be, because Weis wants to have an effective run game to take the pressure off of the QB, whoever it may be.

Back to the QB situation....word is Weis saw enough in the closed practices and will narrow the race to 2 people at the end of this month when he gets back from the recruiting trail. He's reportedly going to make a public announcement about it to stop the press from hounding his players for info.

My thought on the matter is....don't expect to hear the starter announced until the last moment possible before the Ga. Tech game.
Why doesn't Weis work on winning a big time college game, he has the same amount of wins against top teams as everyone in this forum.