Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 05-11-2007, 08:56 AM    (permalink
JCarver27
Rookie

JCarver27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoff
Sure coached a hellova game against Florida.
oh that's right....good coaches never lose games. ever.

all coaches suck.
JCarver27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag View Post
Sure coached a hellova game against Florida.
So now we judge coaches by one game?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC View Post
Why doesn't Weis work on winning a big time college game, he has the same amount of wins against top teams as everyone in this forum.
Guarantee you any ND fan replies "well he beat Michigan two years ago when they were ranked #3" (Then fail to realize Michigan was overhyped and overrated that year and sucked
Old 05-12-2007, 05:31 PM    (permalink
HuskerNation
Rookie

HuskerNation needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Guarantee you any ND fan replies "well he beat Michigan two years ago when they were ranked #3" (Then fail to realize Michigan was overhyped and overrated that year and sucked
You got that right, Michigan sucks!
Old 05-12-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait, didn't Nebraska finish out of the rankings 3 of the last 5 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 07:14 PM    (permalink
BUTerriers
Rookie

BUTerriers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Didn't get to see the game, but if Clausen puts up Quinn-like numbers, he's still a 1st round prospect. If John Beck can go at the top of the 2nd, then Clausen can go in the 1st...

Credit goes to Guesswhosback
BUTerriers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
HuskerNation
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
Didn't you guys lose 4 straight bowl games? And to OSU the last 3 years? Having a little trouble winning those big games?
Old 05-12-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUTerriers View Post
Didn't get to see the game, but if Clausen puts up Quinn-like numbers, he's still a 1st round prospect. If John Beck can go at the top of the 2nd, then Clausen can go in the 1st...
Um, what???
Old 05-13-2007, 08:15 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
It's ok. HuskerNation is just mad Nebraska will never be good again, happens. Just wondering HN, why is it you hate Michigan so much?
Old 05-14-2007, 08:24 AM    (permalink
JCarver27
Rookie

wow. huskernation should put in for a name change. ObsessedAboutMichiganNation has a nice ring to it.
Old 05-14-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
HuskerNation
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCarver27 View Post
wow. huskernation should put in for a name change. ObsessedAboutMichiganNation has a nice ring to it.
Just find their arrogance funny, considering they haven't done jack over the last 4 years.
Old 05-14-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Ten...ball_champions

2 Big 10 titles in the past 4 years

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_12_Championship_Game

O Big 12 titles in that same span

Relish that Alamo Bowl win my man, it's all you got.
Old 05-14-2007, 10:38 PM    (permalink
HuskerNation
Rookie

Again, I'm not on here acting like an arrogant ass who's team has accomplished something recently. I'm well aware nebraska is down right now, but so is Michigan and you tools don't even realize it.

Win a big game then talk to me!
Old 05-14-2007, 10:45 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskerNation View Post
Again, I'm not on here acting like an arrogant ass who's team has accomplished something recently. I'm well aware nebraska is down right now, but so is Michigan and you tools don't even realize it.

Win a big game then talk to me!
Man I wish Miami was down like Michigan. They sure fooled me because they looked pretty good last season, but apparently I wasn't watching the same games.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 11:12 PM    (permalink
HuskerNation
Rookie

They beat the teams they should have beat. I'll give them that.
Old 05-14-2007, 11:30 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clausen is a loser.

If DD isn't the starting QB it won't be because he's not better than Clausen.
BUSTKUNTLAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Man I wish Miami was down like Michigan. They sure fooled me because they looked pretty good last season, but apparently I wasn't watching the same games.
Don't worry man I really think the U is on its way back up. Once you get rid of the dead weight at QB I think Shannon can turn the program back to where it should be. HN, yep we're down. Top 5 team coming this year, we are tanking away!
Old 05-15-2007, 12:52 AM    (permalink
HuskerNation
Rookie

Quote:
Don't worry man I really think the U is on its way back up. Once you get rid of the dead weight at QB I think Shannon can turn the program back to where it should be. HN, yep we're down. Top 5 team coming this year, we are tanking away!
Again, beat someone, then talk.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:04 PM    (permalink
volman88
Rookie

volman88 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Kyle wright is my favorite college football qb, only if he had some talent. All he has is a cannon.

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan
volman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaFootball View Post
Young? Isn't he already 21?
He's 19 years old.

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Connery View Post
Suck it Trebek!
Tobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 02:52 AM    (permalink
reese

mabe a ND fan can tell me....i have watched multiple clausen highlight tapes and have yet to see y he is so highly thought of...im not downing him im just wondering....i mean ive seen matt staffords highlight tape from hs and tim tebows...they were last years no.1 rankd qbs...and they look like no.1 qbs in the nation...i was just wonderin if anyone could tell me what makes ppl think he is gonna be so good
Old 05-17-2007, 08:55 AM    (permalink
JCarver27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese View Post
mabe a ND fan can tell me....i have watched multiple clausen highlight tapes and have yet to see y he is so highly thought of...im not downing him im just wondering....i mean ive seen matt staffords highlight tape from hs and tim tebows...they were last years no.1 rankd qbs...and they look like no.1 qbs in the nation...i was just wonderin if anyone could tell me what makes ppl think he is gonna be so good
probly shouldn't be asking for ND fans to answer that one. I've yet to see a ND fan who isn't completely biased.
Old 05-17-2007, 09:57 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese View Post
Because he committed to Notre Dame. If it said any other school he wouldn't be half as hyped
Old 05-17-2007, 10:54 AM    (permalink
JCarver27
Rookie

Quote:
Because he committed to Notre Dame. If it said any other school he wouldn't be half as hyped
I don't know if I'd go that far. He was pretty hyped before he committed.
Old 05-17-2007, 02:00 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCarver27 View Post
probly shouldn't be asking for ND fans to answer that one. I've yet to see a ND fan who isn't completely biased.
I have no faith in Jimmy Clausen. I like others have not seen anything to get real excited about in Clausen. I really, really, LOVE Demetrius Jones. He is a leader with the confidence to run a school under the microscope like ND. He would do well this year with half a new offensive line and all new skill players. He can make plays and that is why DJ should be the starter.

Jimmy Clausen best attribute is being able to recruit other talented players.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote