Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-23-2006, 10:19 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazyb81
Quote:
Quote:
I just think it's ridiculous that some people believe that George Steinbrenner just likes to win more than other owners, and that's why he spends so much on his team. In reality, he receives an insane amount of money from YES Network and other outlets, while also having the luxury of being in the #1 media market in the country. This increased revenue allows him to spend crazy amounts of money on payroll while still making money on the team.

The owners in KC, Pittsburgh, Milwaukee, and Tampa Bay can't spend even close to that much money on their team because they don't generate even 25% of what the Yankees do, so they would be hemoragging money every year, which is simply unrealistic.
He definately cares more than most owners. He has more to do and is more interested in the every day going ons of his team more than most owners. I think that is pretty much undeniable. I hear what you are saying with the YES Network and #1 media market. But there is also another team in this town. Also the Yankees apparently didn't make money this year. They lost some.
You're crazy if you think the Yankees lost money this year. MLB doesn't open their books, so you just have to go by what they say, which shouldn't count for anything. If they aren't willing to open their books, I think that would tell most people they are making gobs of money but don't want the general public to know.

In addition, I think you are a little out of touch if you really believe George Steinbrenner cares more about his team and winning than other owners. Just because he's constantly featured on Sportscenter because he's the owner of the most profitable team in American professional sports, does not mean that he cares more about his team than other owners. And how exactly is he "more interested" and "have more to do" than other owners?
Up until this year, he has had his hand in every move the Yankees made. He was acting almost as a second GM. He created a team of associates down in Tampa who basically sit around a table and discuss the team all offseason. Cashman was nothing more than a puppet for a while. What owner cares more about winning than Steinbrenner? I don't think you can name many. Steinbrenner = Yankees. Most people don't even know how he made all his money because he is so synomous with the Yanks. Most other owners get associated with their business first and their sports franchise second. I say most because there are some old school owners still around, especially in football.
I'm sorry, but agree with eazyb81 on this argument. YOu can't just say that just because George spends more that he's the best and most caring owner. He spends more because he can afford to spend more.

George doesn't have to worry about spending 200 mill as he's sure to get more then enough profit in return. He doesn't do it out of the kindness of his heart. It's VERY profitable for him to have Yankees competing. Meaning the more he spends the more he gets back.

Small market owners don't spend more because they are cheap, they don't do it because they can't afford to.

If the Pirates were to be getting the same return as the Yankees, I'm pretty sure their owner would spend a lot of money on the team also.

Sig by Primetime21
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I just think it's ridiculous that some people believe that George Steinbrenner just likes to win more than other owners, and that's why he spends so much on his team. In reality, he receives an insane amount of money from YES Network and other outlets, while also having the luxury of being in the #1 media market in the country. This increased revenue allows him to spend crazy amounts of money on payroll while still making money on the team.

The owners in KC, Pittsburgh, Milwaukee, and Tampa Bay can't spend even close to that much money on their team because they don't generate even 25% of what the Yankees do, so they would be hemoragging money every year, which is simply unrealistic.
He definately cares more than most owners. He has more to do and is more interested in the every day going ons of his team more than most owners. I think that is pretty much undeniable. I hear what you are saying with the YES Network and #1 media market. But there is also another team in this town. Also the Yankees apparently didn't make money this year. They lost some.
You're crazy if you think the Yankees lost money this year. MLB doesn't open their books, so you just have to go by what they say, which shouldn't count for anything. If they aren't willing to open their books, I think that would tell most people they are making gobs of money but don't want the general public to know.

In addition, I think you are a little out of touch if you really believe George Steinbrenner cares more about his team and winning than other owners. Just because he's constantly featured on Sportscenter because he's the owner of the most profitable team in American professional sports, does not mean that he cares more about his team than other owners. And how exactly is he "more interested" and "have more to do" than other owners?
Up until this year, he has had his hand in every move the Yankees made. He was acting almost as a second GM. He created a team of associates down in Tampa who basically sit around a table and discuss the team all offseason. Cashman was nothing more than a puppet for a while. What owner cares more about winning than Steinbrenner? I don't think you can name many. Steinbrenner = Yankees. Most people don't even know how he made all his money because he is so synomous with the Yanks. Most other owners get associated with their business first and their sports franchise second. I say most because there are some old school owners still around, especially in football.
I'm sorry, but agree with eazyb81 on this argument. YOu can't just say that just because George spends more that he's the best and most caring owner. He spends more because he can afford to spend more.

George doesn't have to worry about spending 200 mill as he's sure to get more then enough profit in return. He doesn't do it out of the kindness of his heart. It's VERY profitable for him to have Yankees competing. Meaning the more he spends the more he gets back.

Small market owners don't spend more because they are cheap, they don't do it because they can't afford to.

If the Pirates were to be getting the same return as the Yankees, I'm pretty sure their owner would spend a lot of money on the team also.
You missed the point though. Living in NY you should know in addition to spending more money on his team, you know he is involved in the day to day functions of his team, wheter that is a good or bad thing. More so than the Wilpons for a familiar comparison. I can't think of another baseball owner who is more involved in every aspect of the team than him. Maybe the owner of the Angels, I forgot his name.
Old 08-23-2006, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Angels owner is Moreno.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 10:34 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You missed the point though. Living in NY you should know in addition to spending more money on his team, you know he is involved in the day to day functions of his team, wheter that is a good or bad thing. More so than the Wilpons for a familiar comparison. I can't think of another baseball owner who is more involved in every aspect of the team than him. Maybe the owner of the Angels, I forgot his name.
I’ve never said George doesn't care, off-course he does. My point was that it's not right to judge the owners commitment to the team simply by how much money they spend on it.

BTW, the fact that the Wilpons don't interfere is a blessing for the Mets. They know plenty about business but they don't know much when it comes to baseball operations.

They are committed to the Mets, if they weren't, they wouldn't open their checkbook as much. I just think they finally realized that Omar Manaya knows a lot more then them when it comes to baseball and they should just stay out of his way.

Sig by Primetime21
Old 08-23-2006, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
I’ve never said George doesn't care, off-course he does. My point was that it's not right to judge the owners commitment to the team simply by how much money they spend on it.

BTW, the fact that the Wilpons don't interfere is a blessing for the Mets. They know plenty about business but they don't know much when it comes to baseball operations.

They are committed to the Mets, if they weren't, they wouldn't open their checkbook as much. I just think they finally realized that Omar Manaya knows a lot more then them when it comes to baseball and they should just stay out of his way.
I will judge other owners commitment too their team. Because I really think that is a big problem in major league baseball compared to many other sports. You see it some in football but nearly as much.
Old 08-23-2006, 10:38 AM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Just being a control freak doesn't mean he "loves to win" and "loves baseball" more than other owners, which was your original point.

Most intelligent people hire other intelligent people and let them do their jobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 10:44 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just as bad as those teams spending a lot, are the Marlins...with a whoping 14 million dollar payroll!(Dontrelle accounts for about 4 mil of that)
Old 08-23-2006, 10:50 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan
Just as bad as those teams spending a lot, are the Marlins...with a whoping 14 million dollar payroll!(Dontrelle accounts for about 4 mil of that)
It's that low? Can't be. That's less then what A-Rod makes before the All-Star game.

Sig by Primetime21
Old 08-23-2006, 10:54 AM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Quote:
If anything, that shows that you don't need to waste money on expensive free agents to be competetive.

If you haven't noticed, the Marlins are doing very well this year and are currently competing for the wildcard.

Quote:

Old 08-23-2006, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
If anything, that shows that you don't need to waste money on expensive free agents to be competetive.

If you haven't noticed, the Marlins are doing very well this year and are currently competing for the wildcard.
Than the small market teams should learn a lesson and give the Yanks their 77 million back if they can win with a 14 million payroll. Also remember, they are competitive in NL. They wouldn't be so competitive if they played in the AL Central like your Royals.
Old 08-23-2006, 11:01 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

And they also traded away Dontrelle because he was too expensive, but decided to keep him for whenever they get the state of Florida to build their stadium for the Marlins. Plus, they better be competitive with all those prospects they trade for and the they play in a really weak division/leauge..
Old 08-23-2006, 11:02 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Marlins are amazing, they win the WS back in what 1998, trade all their players away and start from scratch. Then, they win it again in 2003 and trade away all their players again. And look now, they're back in the Wild Card hunt. And if they win it again sometime soon, they'll trade away all their players again and rebuild. And yet storied franchises like the Chicago Cubs haven't won a championship for over 90 years.

And yet with all that payroll in NY, the Yankees aren't even the best team in the AL. Funny how things work...

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
The Marlins are amazing, they win the WS back in what 1998, trade all their players away and start from scratch. Then, they win it again in 2003 and trade away all their players again. And look now, they're back in the Wild Card hunt. And if they win it again sometime soon, they'll trade away all their players again and rebuild. And yet storied franchises like the Chicago Cubs haven't won a championship for over 90 years.

And yet with all that payroll in NY, the Yankees aren't even the best team in the AL. Funny how things work...
I know. They might be the best team in baseball right now.
Old 08-23-2006, 11:58 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, they don't. Instead, the three major U.S. sports should all not have salary caps.
Old 08-23-2006, 01:25 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes and no. They do need one somehow, but no nothing will ever work. A pure cap would kill the Yankees. As much as I hate them it'd be unfair to single one team out. The only plausible way to make it work is make a cap and a floor that are only around 10-20 million off. But that would out all small and big market teams at a disadvantage while they adjust. Teams like the Braves, Cardinals, Tigers, and Blue Jays would all dominate the first few years after instituting a cap.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 04:11 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

a lot of guys have said similar, but baseball needs a cap, a floor (perhaps more important than the cap) and full revenue sharing. until they have those, the smaller teams will never have balance, and certain owners will never have incentive to do anything but pay AAA players to go out and lose.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 12:32 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay, I maybe by my lonsesome on this one, but NO!

The NBA, NHL, and NFL all have caps. Baseball is different in that sense. I mean isn't fun to see a team like the Tigers with a 40 to 50 million dollar budget try to beat the Yankees at 200 million? The Yankees haven't won the world series in what 6 years? So it isn't that important. Plus, with caps, u can't see a dominant team like the Yankees. See them struggle and everyone in New York jumping off the Empire State Building. U don't see that in any sport, so what? There may not be as much parody in baseball than in other sports. But lets look at the world sereis champs since 2001......D-Backs, Angels, Marlins, Red Sox, and White Sox. Thats enough for me. I mean if lets say the Yankees won the WS 10 years in a row, maybe then I say differently, but right now, I say no.
Old 08-24-2006, 08:24 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Okay, I maybe by my lonsesome on this one, but NO!

The NBA, NHL, and NFL all have caps. Baseball is different in that sense. I mean isn't fun to see a team like the Tigers with a 40 to 50 million dollar budget try to beat the Yankees at 200 million? The Yankees haven't won the world series in what 6 years? So it isn't that important. Plus, with caps, u can't see a dominant team like the Yankees. See them struggle and everyone in New York jumping off the Empire State Building. U don't see that in any sport, so what? There may not be as much parody in baseball than in other sports. But lets look at the world sereis champs since 2001......D-Backs, Angels, Marlins, Red Sox, and White Sox. Thats enough for me. I mean if lets say the Yankees won the WS 10 years in a row, maybe then I say differently, but right now, I say no.
Well among those 5 teams, only the Angels and Marlins had tiny payroll at the time they won, but I understand what you mean and agree with you.....to an extend.

Ever since the Yankees won their last WS, we've had more parity, but there's still a difference.

When was the last time the Royals or the Pirates competed? I'm not saying it's impossible for a small market team to compete, there is a way. It's called Farm System. That's the formula the A's have followed successfully. Twins have done a good job recently, as well as Tigers this year.

But it's still A LOT tougher to build a contender when you don't have a very flexible payroll.

Sig by Primetime21
Old 08-24-2006, 03:08 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Baseball doesn't need a salary cap so much as it needs revenue sharing. Like other people have said, it would be pretty unfair to have a salary cap in baseball because player development takes so long. Instead, the owners need to pool a percentage of their revenues together and divide them evenly, so the small market guys have the means to compete. Baseball needs to finally come to the realization that you have to do what's best for the league, instead of what's best for each individual team.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 03:32 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner
Baseball doesn't need a salary cap so much as it needs revenue sharing. Like other people have said, it would be pretty unfair to have a salary cap in baseball because player development takes so long. Instead, the owners need to pool a percentage of their revenues together and divide them evenly, so the small market guys have the means to compete. Baseball needs to finally come to the realization that you have to do what's best for the league, instead of what's best for each individual team.
Well revenue sharing already exists in baseball....perhaps you mean it should be a bigger split?

Sig by Primetime21
Old 08-25-2006, 10:13 AM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Well revenue sharing already exists in baseball....perhaps you mean it should be a bigger split?
I'm sure he means additional revenue sharing, maybe even 100% revenue sharing like the NFL.

Quote:

Old 08-25-2006, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Belish
Rookie

Belish hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I'm guessing your talking about TV revenues, but the problem with that is that there's no way that Steinbrenner or Red Sox owner John Henry are going to give up their profits from the YES and NESN networks. Many of the larger market owners have their own stations to broadcast their games (Braves owner Ted Turner has TBS...Blue Jays owner Ted Rogers has Sportsnet...). Why would these guys give up profits from their own networks to help the Pirates and the Royals of this world?

The NFL revenue sharing works because their games are broadcasted on national networks, not team-owned networks, so they can sign a collective TV deal.
Old 08-25-2006, 11:12 AM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belish
Quote:
I'm guessing your talking about TV revenues, but the problem with that is that there's no way that Steinbrenner or Red Sox owner John Henry are going to give up their profits from the YES and NESN networks. Many of the larger market owners have their own stations to broadcast their games (Braves owner Ted Turner has TBS...Blue Jays owner Ted Rogers has Sportsnet...). Why would these guys give up profits from their own networks to help the Pirates and the Royals of this world?

The NFL revenue sharing works because their games are broadcasted on national networks, not team-owned networks, so they can sign a collective TV deal.
I don't think anyone is naive enough to think they will willingly hand over millions each year from their own network, but they are part of a league, and if the league votes for them to do so they really don't have a choice.

That is the main problem with MLB IMO, everyone views teams as individual corporations rather than members of a league.

Quote:

Old 08-25-2006, 11:14 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belish
Quote:

I thought Time Warner was the owner of the Bravos.

Anyway you forgot the Mets with their SNY.

Sig by Primetime21
Old 08-25-2006, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Finsfan79 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

yes
a cap and a minium
120 million cap
45-50 million minium

larry bird rule, revenue sharing, etc.

It would make the team much much better overall.
Finsfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote