Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-25-2007, 01:00 AM    (permalink
JC the Savior
Rookie

JC the Savior hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Eli Manning @ 0:24 seconds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLHqllXIxJI
Old 04-25-2007, 01:10 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftMasterG View Post

TWO YEARSSSSSS THAT JACK KNOB
I don't know what being an idiot has to do with being a jerk or to do with the worst/stupidest plays ever.
Old 04-25-2007, 01:25 AM    (permalink
raidersfan86
Rookie

raidersfan86 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
I don't know what being an idiot has to do with being a jerk or to do with the worst/stupidest plays ever.
phil dawson was on montelle
raidersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 01:44 AM    (permalink
DraftMasterG
Rookie

DraftMasterG needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
winslow was supposed to drive a slant route not a post
DraftMasterG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 01:50 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

didnt Peyton Manning once line under a OG

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:51 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
didnt Peyton Manning once line under a OG
if he did we forgive him.... cause he's not aaron brooks....

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
Bob Griese did it once during the season. Must feel somewhat strange if you're the Guard on the play. I mean, you're not expecting it..

That picture was for McPhearson by the way, not Brooks.
Old 04-26-2007, 12:08 AM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Bob Griese did it once during the season. Must feel somewhat strange if you're the Guard on the play. I mean, you're not expecting it..

ya i just do not like brooks im sorry...

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titans10 View Post
to me its the worst play ever because we were a yard short of possibly winning the super bowl
It was less than a yard.
Old 04-26-2007, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ya i just do not like brooks im sorry...
Haha, no worries.

There's many other plays to dislike Aaron Brooks for, so don't worry about that.
Old 04-26-2007, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 3 worst plays which I'm sure have been mentioned that I saw were as follows:

Wrong way Marshall of the Minnesota Vikings ran about 70 yards for a touchback in his own endzone. He was very luckey that when he spiked the ball it went out of bounds.

However, the absolute worst call I ever saw was the Giants in the last 40 secondes snapping the ball instead of taking a knee, they fumbled the ball and the Eagles picked it up and ran it back about 90 yards for the game winning TD.

The other worst call, I ever saw which came close to to the Giants/Eagles game was when the rookie HC of Detroit CHOSE to kickoff in overtime instead of receiving the ball even though the stats clearly shows a huge win percentage for whoever receives thge ball in overtime. Of course, the other team scored on Detroit on their possession to win the game.
Old 04-26-2007, 12:21 PM    (permalink
swordman
Rookie

swordman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post

I know for a fact that elway did in his rookie season...
but i think his career forgive him

Life is hard then we die

The only real wisdom is knowing you know nothing
swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 01:51 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The New Orleans Saints were playing the Miami Dolphins in Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, Louisiana two years ago. The Saints have the ball on their 25 yard line after a kick-off return. The ball is snapped and New Orleans quarterback Aaron Brooks drops back and looks down field. He looks left, he looks right, he feels pressure coming from his right and rolls left, pressure then comes from his left so he rolls backwards all the way to the 1 yard line where he is pushed into the end zone and sacked for a safety.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote