Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 04-24-2007, 01:19 PM    (permalink
kgformvp21

Default KG will he stay and who will we get form the free agency pool?

Rashard lewis would be nice.kg aint going no where.he just bought a new house.he staying here for atleast one more year.
Old 04-24-2007, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're cool.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 01:28 PM    (permalink
kgformvp21

and u walk funny
Old 04-24-2007, 01:29 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vince Carter is the best option on the market.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Severe Punishment
Veteran

Severe Punishment hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Basketball is unwatchable.

If I want to see 10 selfesh guys throw up brick after brick , I'll head down
to any park in MPLS and do it for free.

Basketball ranks behind WOMEN'S softball in terms of watchability.
Severe Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, since the Wolves recent decline, I haven't watched too much basketball.
Old 04-24-2007, 06:00 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severe Punishment View Post

Its a sport that i rather Play than watch and same with Soccer. The only sports i like to watch are Football,Hockey, and Baseball.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
kgformvp21

vikings ej u fare weather fan.how can u not like basketball.
Old 04-24-2007, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgformvp21 View Post
vikings ej u fare weather fan.how can u not like basketball.
I'm not a fairweather fan; I just watch teams that show me they want to win.
Old 04-24-2007, 06:52 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just leave
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 01:55 PM    (permalink
swagger
Veteran

swagger hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Who cares. Randy Wittman is coming back despite the horrible job he did last year. Nothing matters next year with Randy Wittman. Another wasted year of KG's career.

Go Bulls.

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007
swagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Severe Punishment
Veteran

Quote:

Q.F.E.

Basketball is the step child of modern sports.
Old 05-03-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
swagger
Veteran

NBA is tooo good. NBA Playoffs are toooo good right now. The Warriors-Mavericks games of the series have been some of the best sporting events I've watched this year.

Hockey is the sport that I believe is the step child of modern sports. The ratings and problems the sport has speaks for itself. I don't even need to formulate an argument, because recent history does it for me!

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007
Old 05-03-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh god i hope the Warriors take out the Mavericks i hate their owner(cant think of his name right now) i just loved seeing his reaction when the warriors were kicking their ass

I love Hockey i wish it was on more often... it will be a sad, sad day when Soccer(the most boring sport to watch) is aired more than Hockey
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
Oh god i hope the Warriors take out the Mavericks i hate their owner(cant think of his name right now) i just loved seeing his reaction when the warriors were kicking their ass

I love Hockey i wish it was on more often... it will be a sad, sad day when Soccer(the most boring sport to watch) is aired more than Hockey
I actually have gotten to the point where I really enjoy watching soccer, although MLS is pretty much garbage. The premier league is really entertaining though.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
swagger
Veteran

I played soccer for the better part of my life, so I enjoy watching here and there. Though I find watching the foreign leagues a bit cumbersome to follow, and I hate following stuff unless I can really get into it. Hopefully some other stars follow Beckham to the MLS so I can see some guys in person if ever necessary.

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007
Old 05-03-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

eh i just could never get into soccer they just kick the ball back and forth back and forth i liked playing soccer though just can't get into watching it.. atleast in hockey the knock crap outta eachother while they hit the puck back an forth lol
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Severe Punishment
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
eh i just could never get into soccer they just kick the ball back and forth back and forth i liked playing soccer though just can't get into watching it.. atleast in hockey the knock crap outta eachother while they hit the puck back an forth lol
There's a ton of strategy involved. Much more than hockey because most of the same players are on the field for the entire game. It's incredibly tough mentally as well as physically. I love the German and Italian leagues the most...as those guys are the most skilled. The only part I hate about soccer is all the diving ...and it's so embeded in it's history..that it will probably never change. That's the part I believe most Americans have a problem with it (besides the typical low scores) are all the divings, then the guy just milks it trying to get the ref to give a card...it's really lame.
But when you watch 2 elite teams (specifically national teams) it's very
exciting.

Much more fun to watch the 10 guys "running" for 3 steps and then standing around for 18 seconds..until the ball handler decides to go 1 on 1 and miss a lay up....run those 5 steps to the other side of the court and repeat.
yawn.

Basketball would be so much better if they doubled the length and width of the court, raised the hoop to 13 feet and shortened the shot clock from 24 seconds to 15.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:21 AM    (permalink
swagger
Veteran

Wow for the GS-DAL series. Wow, wow, wow. Just wow. One of the best series I've watched in awhile. Wow. Awesome.

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007
Old 05-04-2007, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

I'm so glad the Mavericks lost.
Old 05-05-2007, 06:09 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to be a huge basketball fan but I dont like the way the sport has gone. It is soft, diving is becoming a part of the sport, there is no ball movement, no defense(rules as much as anything) just not liking the direction it has gone and as a result I havent watched a game this season.

Soccer is the worst spectator sport going around. It is great fun to play and one of the best sports going around as far as being able to play it anywhere anytime. But watching it is painful, like stabbing yourself or something. Personally I think that soccer needs to implement a couple of basketball rules, notably, backcourt violation and the 10 seconds in the backcourt rules. Obviously not 10 seconds, but in any 90 minute game I reckon they spend 80 of it just wasting time. Makes for a really boring spectacle.

Baseball, Cricket and Soccer are the worst of the major spectator sports(car racing doesnt count because thats not a sport). Football(American and Australian) are easily the top 2, just the most fun to watch and Rugby has grown on me the last couple of years. What I've seen of Hockey is alright also though I'll never be a huge fan of it Im sure.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 02:28 PM    (permalink
supermario86
Rookie

supermario86 needs more cowbell.

Quote:

Its the best sport besides football your just an angry old man
supermario86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Severe Punishment
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
NBA is tooo good. NBA Playoffs are toooo good right now. The Warriors-Mavericks games of the series have been some of the best sporting events I've watched this year.

Hockey is the sport that I believe is the step child of modern sports. The ratings and problems the sport has speaks for itself. I don't even need to formulate an argument, because recent history does it for me!

hahahaha. This is perhaps one of the dumbest things i've read in a while, and with you posting more and more on here ...that's really saying something. I just want to know ...why Hockey's t.v. ratings ...even though they're on Versus [which is on less than 10% of all cable programing) drew very competitivly in most major markets as did the NBgay, which is pumped like roids in an NFL locker room.]
drawing as much per area as the NBA playoffs ?

The NBA is by far the worst case of mismanagement in the modern sports era. I'm pretty sure the NBgay playoffs are drawing less than wrestling, nascar and soccer. They've taken a sport with 10 of the games most marketable players in the history of ANY sport at one time, and force fed
the same public high school benchwarmers, 1,000 X's the commercials and decided that now would be a good time to encourage teams to stop playing defense.

To say the NBA is even fun to watch should be enough to warrant a straight jacket.
Old 05-15-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Severe Punishment
Veteran

The best thing that could happen to the Timberwolves is if a major market came in bought them up and moved them to a city that cared about them.....hmmm something tells me that's happened somewhere to some team before....where was that again ?..hmmm
Old 05-16-2007, 10:05 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
The best thing that could happen to the Timberwolves is if a major market came in bought them up and moved them to a city that cared about them.....hmmm something tells me that's happened somewhere to some team before....where was that again ?..hmmm
You really piss me off.