Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-08-2006, 04:38 PM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

yea cause they tear up the ground, :roll: what kinda snowmobile are you using, better yet when are u even snowmobiling. because your not sapposed to snowmobile when u get one inch of snow. it requires a lot more then that. second off how can u say no talent again, u ever go around a hairpine turn at 40+ i dont think so. its probably because when u rode u drove like a little girl with her panties to tight. and give me proof that snowmobiles are worse because they are by far better on gas then a car by far better.

yea they really carve up the forests oh no we moved a couple of trees to make a path that really did a lot of damage specially since around here their are pleanty of em. sorry that people in your area are ignorant jerks but around here we take snowmobilin very serious as in the government makes the trails that we are allowed to ride on.

you call me a 12 year old when your the one keep saying the same crap. oh their bad for the environment, yea so are alot of things

and about choosing between snowmobiling and snowboarding there is no contest what i would rather do because with snowboarding theres the course in front of you, where as if your so inclined you can take ur sled and go anywhere as long as u can fit between trees. again u need skills, u ever go over open water thats deep because i doubt it.

so again i think ur the one not putin any effort in because for the past few things all youve been sayin is there bad for the environment and take no skill and thats it so dont go sayin anything about effort.

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.
mcdlaxbonz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 05:10 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know njx....snowmobiling isn't terrible to the environment. I mean its bad...but knocking down the forest happens everyday. If there wasn't a snowmobile path being put in their would likely be a bike path...or road...or something else in the future anyways. I don't really like the logic behind it.

Now anyone can hope and a snowmobile and ride...but it depends what your doing. For an avid snowmobiler riding in the ditches at over a hundred miles per hour it can be a rush. Not to mention with you hit rough areas....that can take tuns of wear and tear out of your body. To be on a Snowmobile you need endurance eif your gonna go on a journey. I know around WI many people will plan weekends and ride up north...stay in random towns...hit the local bar. It's actually a good time to get out and socialize with some friends you haven't seen in awhile if they also enjoy it.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion...however I think that snowmobiling can add a sense of excitement over the corse of the winter that seems to really have nothing else to do. I mean you can go to the slopes but other then that winter is pretty limited in things you can do. The only other thing i can think of is skating...and thats only fun for a little while too.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 05:34 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
I don't know njx....snowmobiling isn't terrible to the environment. I mean its bad...but knocking down the forest happens everyday. If there wasn't a snowmobile path being put in their would likely be a bike path...or road...or something else in the future anyways. I don't really like the logic behind it.
the difference in colorado is that trails are being carved out specifically for nutjobs on their atvs and snowmobiles. you can literally watch the forests in some area here dying because they've been cut off (for a better example, look at some of the rainforest preserves, where about 1 sq. mile gets left alone but slowly dies off because the plants and animals need more area than that to survive.

further, the noise DOES scare off local wildlife, and really, i'd much rather have the mountain lions and bobcats hanging around than the morons from denver who tend to come up to make a lot of noise and prove how big their junk is.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 05:44 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdlaxbonz13
yea cause they tear up the ground, :roll: what kinda snowmobile are you using, better yet when are u even snowmobiling. because your not sapposed to snowmobile when u get one inch of snow. it requires a lot more then that.
please re-attend high school reading comprehension. the idea was NOT that snowmobiles tear up the ground (which is absurd), but that the state government does in creating trails (something you readily admit).

Quote:
second off how can u say no talent again, u ever go around a hairpine turn at 40+ i dont think so. its probably because when u rode u drove like a little girl with her panties to tight.
:roll:

drive a motorcycle at 120+, go around a hairpin turn, then come back and we'll chat about panties, all right sweetheart?

Quote:
and give me proof that snowmobiles are worse because they are by far better on gas then a car by far better.
not even vaguely true. an arctic cat zx/zl gets 7 mpg. SEVEN. my car gets six times that. my buddy's SUV gets at least twice that. feel free to stop speaking at any point in this "argument".

http://www.snowtechmagazine.com/arti...am/teamrep.php

Quote:
yea they really carve up the forests oh no we moved a couple of trees to make a path that really did a lot of damage specially since around here their are pleanty of em.
well at least you understand the issues. oh wait, no, you don't at all. in addition to the high school reading comprehension course, please attend a few ecology classes. they may be illuminating.

Quote:
sorry that people in your area are ignorant jerks but around here we take snowmobilin very serious as in the government makes the trails that we are allowed to ride on.
ah, well everything's all right then. the government sure knows best in ALL cases and rarely does anything because someone can pay a lot of money (for others' benefit: this is not a political statement. let's not make it one).

Quote:
you call me a 12 year old when your the one keep saying the same crap. oh their bad for the environment, yea so are alot of things
i call you a twelve year old because you can't speak english, don't have any idea what you're talking about and generally make terrible arguments that would, in my mind, be typically of a pre-teen. you have done nothing in this post to prove otherwise.

Quote:
and about choosing between snowmobiling and snowboarding there is no contest what i would rather do because with snowboarding theres the course in front of you, where as if your so inclined you can take ur sled and go anywhere as long as u can fit between trees. again u need skills, u ever go over open water thats deep because i doubt it.
i'm sure you've got no idea what "backcountry" means, but then, depending on where you're from, you've probably got no idea what "mountain" means either.

and "water thats deep"? what? did you go over a lake? should i be impressed that you skipped over a puddle? it's basic physics. you go fast enough, you won't sink. why would i be impressed by that?

Quote:
so again i think ur the one not putin any effort in because for the past few things all youve been sayin is there bad for the environment and take no skill and thats it so dont go sayin anything about effort.
why not? you have yet to successfully argue or prove a single point you've made. you make bizarre arguments and then prove my point yourself (as with the clear-cutting of trails).
Old 09-08-2006, 06:40 PM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

yea the state governments really tears up the ground and it will never grow back. ive seen the after effects of the government tearing trees down its not that detremental to the ground. (i can already here you saying you've seen it, what on T.V.) No i own a camp down in the middle of no where and they did some logging you know where they go in and take down some trees so they can be used for paper and what not.

about the motorcycle yea i do that they are called hairscrambles so yet again i know what a rush is and this is the best rush in the winter.

then about ur arctic cat gettin 7 humm did u read on or just look for the lowest possible, because if u read on it said he was able to increase it to 11 which is more then my mothers suv gets and my buddys expedition gets. and almost as much as my truck. oh i would hope your car gets more then 7 mpg because their sapposed to guess i wasnt specific enough because most mid range suv's and trucks get at best upper 20's thats at best. then you put in to account u ride a snowmobile in winter and get 7-11 i drive my truck in the winter i get 10. and again that is for one model of snowmobiles so dont go saying well those cars get crappy MPG because so do those sleds.

Then regarding ur little problem with the government obviously this isnt to big of a concern because we dont go around clearing out forests for snowmobiling we work through them making exact trails. its not just one wide open field you go blazing through. at most the trails are 3 trees wide.

yea i dont speak english and dont know what i am talking about. youve made the same terrible arguments and to me sound like a whiny little tree hugger who goes out and attaches himself to a tree to protect them.

yea i dont know what backcountry is nor mountains are either because its not like we dont have one around here oh wait we do maybe uve heard of it the appalachian mountain, yea so i do know what mountains are and what backcountry is because i have a camp and ive snowboarded down their, ive also snowmobiled and again snowmobiling wins, but thats my point of view so u can like snowboarding better.

water thats deep yes i did go over a lake and yes it is simply physics, however its not everyday that somebody does that, have u done it?

well im glad to see u but some efforts in to your rebuttle yea as i said before i do know english, and bizzare arguments what was so bizzare

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.
mcdlaxbonz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 08:14 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman
Once it gets below about 60 it gets too cold for me which is why I live in the South.
Old 09-08-2006, 09:03 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdlaxbonz13
well im glad to see u but some efforts in to your rebuttle yea as i said before i do know english, and bizzare arguments what was so bizzare
based on the errors in that sentence alone, you are not worth talking to until you can at least form a basic sentence with at most one or two spelling errors.

i'm not going to waste two hours of my life trying to figure out what the words you consistently misspell (far beyond the acceptable level of typos) are, let alone what the bizarre sentences are supposed to mean (yes, it's bizarre, but i guess that's a big grammar word where you're from).
Old 09-08-2006, 09:33 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Once it gets below about 60 it gets too cold for me which is why I live in the South.
Same here. I can never go live somewhere cold. It gets like 40 at worst and I am freezing my ass off.

And njx I haven't seen this side of you in a while, and it's nice to see you're back. :D

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 09:35 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:
Quote:
Same here. I can never go live somewhere cold. It gets like 40 at worst and I am freezing my ass off.

And njx I haven't seen this side of you in a while, and it's nice to see you're back. :D
when I went to florida It was at least 75 and we were the only ones in shorts
Old 09-08-2006, 10:39 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

when I went to florida It was at least 75 and we were the only ones in shorts
I only wear shorts and sandals. I own two pairs of pants, some dress pants and a pair of jeans for game day. Rest of the time I wear shorts, even in winter, my feet get purple but my legs don't get cold so I can't feel it. I'll have a big ass sweater with shorts and slides. Pretty funny.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-08-2006, 11:19 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, njx demolished mcdlaxbonz13 in almost every facet...Ouch. So njx, who's on your list of people you don't dislike?

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 11:27 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
Wow, njx demolished mcdlaxbonz13 in almost every facet...Ouch. So njx, who's on your list of people you don't dislike?
I would like to know the list of 6 as well. Toonster and Scott are locks, I'm sure at least 2 of the other 4 are mods, yoda definately isn't one of the two.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-10-2006, 04:59 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
I would like to know the list of 6 as well. Toonster and Scott are locks, I'm sure at least 2 of the other 4 are mods, yoda definately isn't one of the two.
:twisted:
Old 09-10-2006, 06:39 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

all right, now I've never riden the trails out west just the Upper Penisula(sp) of Michigan. 90%of the trails are old rail road beds, and if you ask any of the local resurants and gas stations, they tell ya that the only thing keeping the UP alive in the winter is snowmobiling