Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-09-2006, 10:54 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbeaukid2
manny lawson is a beast also, the greatest thing was when my corner got beat deep and manny came out of nowhere to save the TD, of course they scored later that drive but that is beside the point :D
He is a freak. He is dominate in madden, DROY in my franchise when I don't even use him, had like 110 tackles and 8 sacks, 3 ints. Pretty nasty.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 10:56 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

too bad that with manny, blitzing like every play, i havent gotten a sack yet in four games :( . i would edit him to switch sides but i cant do that, it wont let me
Old 09-10-2006, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Favre4
Veteran

Favre4 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

wow youre right vernon is a monster. its nice having a TE thats faster than most wideouts.
Old 09-10-2006, 06:03 AM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbeaukid2
manny lawson is a beast also, the greatest thing was when my corner got beat deep and manny came out of nowhere to save the TD, of course they scored later that drive but that is beside the point :D
He is a freak. He is dominate in madden, DROY in my franchise when I don't even use him, had like 110 tackles and 8 sacks, 3 ints. Pretty nasty.
I have never specifically played with Mnny, but Darnell Bing is a beast in my chise

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 06:50 PM    (permalink

when i was the niners in a franchise i just traded VD b/c of the high price teams like begals would pay for him. and the dropuff was just 1 overall point
Old 09-10-2006, 06:53 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
when i was the niners in a franchise i just traded VD b/c of the high price teams like begals would pay for him. and the dropuff was just 1 overall point
Wait... you traded VD away?

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-10-2006, 07:02 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
yes. i think hes very overrated. i was able to trade VD and a wr i cant remember the name of for had johnson which was a great deal for me
Old 09-10-2006, 07:14 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yes. i think hes very overrated. i was able to trade VD and a wr i cant remember the name of for had johnson which was a great deal for me
VD is pretty much guaranteed to be a 99 after like 2 seasons on madden, he may be overrated but he has like 92 speed, you don't trade a TE like that away. You are nuts.

And he is sure is overrated in real life, I mean he only scored today while breaking like 3 arm tackles. :roll:

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-10-2006, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Favre4
Veteran

what player under 85 overall should i trade for?
Old 09-10-2006, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just give up and do a Packer one or something.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Favre4
Veteran

no thanks. i think this would actually be fun if people committed to it.
Old 09-10-2006, 10:45 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Favre4
what player under 85 overall should i trade for?
Devin Hester is a beast return man to have.
Old 09-10-2006, 10:47 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
VD is pretty much guaranteed to be a 99 after like 2 seasons on madden, he may be overrated but he has like 92 speed, you don't trade a TE like that away. You are nuts.

And he is sure is overrated in real life, I mean he only scored today while breaking like 3 arm tackles. :roll:
i know hes good but people think hes gonna be the GOAT and hes not. hes a great reciever and an amazing athlete but his blocking isnt that good.
Old 09-11-2006, 09:39 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Yea and Shannon Sharpe was the best blocker ever. :roll:

And his blocking isn't bad, just unpolished.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-11-2006, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Favre4
Veteran

i think for me to really start this i need about 5-10 guys to follow and vote on the topics i post. like what players i should trade for, trade away, and draft. if i can get 5-7-9 or 10 guys to follow i will really put alot of time into this.
Old 09-11-2006, 05:52 PM    (permalink

Quote:

did i even mention shannon sharpe?
Old 09-11-2006, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Favre4
Veteran

ya if you guys want to let me know whether or not you will follow this if i actually get into it, just let me know.
Old 09-11-2006, 06:00 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Favre4
ya if you guys want to let me know whether or not you will follow this if i actually get into it, just let me know.
it would be easier to do if we could see our roster somehow
Old 09-11-2006, 06:04 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Quote:

did i even mention shannon sharpe?
Shannon is the best TE ever, that is why I mentioned him.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-11-2006, 06:05 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

I would pay attention.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-11-2006, 06:43 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

VD IS A MONSTER! Him matched up against a LB in madden is an easy 6. Crazy to trade him away. He is not overrated at all....sub 4.4 40 deserves over 90 speed. Like DG said yesterdays game showed how overrated VD is........ :?
Old 09-11-2006, 06:46 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Leonard Pope is a monster in Madden! 6'7" good hands and jumping, all you need!

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Dillen
Pro Bowler

Dillen hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Nothing to do with Madden, but where can I see this? They didnt show it/I didnt see it on any TV airs. I know it wasnt on "Football Night in America."

Thanks to jkpigskin
Dillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 06:51 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i'll get involved in this if you keep it going....what else have i got to do?

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Favre4
Veteran

so far ive got 2 followers:

draftguru151
DlutiesDropKick

i would like to have at least 5 to vote on stuff if im going to spend any time on this.