Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-24-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.
Default Bye Bye Quarles

Quote:
Signaling the likely end to his career in Tampa Bay, Bucs general manager Bruce Allen announced Tuesday that linebacker Shelton Quarles will be released in the next 48 hours
http://buccaneers.scout.com/2/638333...40813162&ATT=5

i dont think its gonna happen but i wonder if Brooks could play Middle Linebacker
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dunno if this is worth it's own thread in the NFL section. Maybe team threads...

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12 View Post
I dunno if this is worth it's own thread in the NFL section. Maybe team threads...
Why? There is absolutely nothing else to talk about.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
TwOne
Rookie

TwOne hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
http://buccaneers.scout.com/2/638333...40813162&ATT=5

i dont think its gonna happen but i wonder if Brooks could play Middle Linebacker
One of the most underrated players in the NFL for a couple years. But why would Brooks need to play MLB? We drafted Barrett Ruud 2 years ago for when this day would come.

Angels Record: 6-8
TwOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 05:09 PM    (permalink
mav91
Rookie

mav91 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

wow...shelton getting his own thread..sad times....
mav91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 05:17 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well at least it's actually news.

I like Ruud as a full time starter, not much of a loss if any at all.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He should just retire.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 05:22 PM    (permalink
mav91
Rookie

mav91 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

thats true...i'll take actual news over homerism and complete bias shown in lists of the "best"...any day
mav91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sad to see Quarles go, but Ruud will definitely be a capable starter in his place.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote