Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who deserves a title shot more?
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson 12 30.77%
Lyoto "Dragon" Machida 27 69.23%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-20-2009, 11:37 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
I would be down but I only get on XBL on weekends.
well what I am thinking is, since there will be times two of your fighters have to fight each other, maybe there is a swing guy, who doesn't have his own roster but fights as the other fighter.

For instance, if I schedule a Brock Lesnar v Cheick Kongo fight, and one user has both those fighters, they decide which one they want to control, and the swing user would control the other one. Since you only get on, on the weekends, you could be that swing user if you'd like?
Old 04-20-2009, 11:49 AM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I could do that.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:21 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm down if I can manage the time zones...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am down if I can get live set up.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:35 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I still have to re-up my Xbox live, it ran out about 4 months ago and I haven't had any motivation to pay for another year of it, UFC Undisputed is the motivation I needed.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:21 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the end of a legend, and hopefully the re-birth of a legend as well
Old 04-21-2009, 07:57 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's a killer gif. I love how it slows down right before the big punch. It would be pretty funny is a caption said "Falcon Punch" on it. lol

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love how he still shows the pride instincts going for the kick
Old 04-23-2009, 07:38 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

UFC 2009 Undiisputed demo is available on Xbox Live right now! I am downloading mine as we speak, too bad I have work at 9 :(

EDIT: Got two fights in before work, first one I played, I was Shogun and I KO-ed chuck in 30 seconds, created separation with a nice combo with the fists than blasted him with a flying knee.

Second fight, I only got to finish the first round, but it was a stand up war, I somehow shot for a takedown and got stuffed ended up on my back, had no clue how to do any of the sub moves but ended up getting a sweep and we ended up back on our feet. At the end of the round Chuck was cut in two places and I was cut underneath my eye.

When I get home I am going to do the tutorial to find out how to get the muay thai clinch and how to throw submissions off my back.

Last edited by ccB : 04-23-2009 at 08:10 AM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:17 AM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am pumped. Dling it tomorrow.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:46 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

92% done for me. I need to get a fight in before school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:53 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

where can I download this demo? and do you play it on the computer or XBOX
Old 04-23-2009, 10:13 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
where can I download this demo? and do you play it on the computer or XBOX
You DL it on Xbox Live.

I got to play more UFC Undisputed during my lunch break and I am falling in love with it. I figured out the muay thai clinch and brutalized Chucky with some vicious knees. I also got caught a few times with his overhand right but I got my timing down to wear if he throws the overhand too much I can KO him with a right high kick. It is extremely hard to submit Chuck from the bottom, I tried for about 30 kimuras and didn't sink one in.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:48 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you have to pay for the demo?
Old 04-23-2009, 10:51 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Do you have to pay for the demo?
Nah they are free as long as you have an Xbox Gold subscription. Goto game marketplace (I think that's what it's called I am at work and don't remember precisely) and scroll through the options and you will see game demos goto just released and it is the second one on there.
Old 04-23-2009, 12:40 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Undisputed demo is sick, have had about 6 fights so far, just won with Shogun, knees from the clinch rocked Liddell, then some brutal GnP.

Old 04-23-2009, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be down, but my mic is broke so good luck talking ****.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:08 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Just won with a kimura from Shogun, sick.

Old 04-23-2009, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How long does the demo last for?
Old 04-23-2009, 01:24 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Just won with a kimura from Shogun, sick.
Man I can't sink in the kimura, every time I go for it Liddell uses it to sweep me. I love pulling Chucky's head straight into a knee to the face from the thai clinch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
How long does the demo last for?
Forever.....or until you delete it. You get to fight one match up (Chuck Liddell v Shogun) as many times as you'd like and you get to do the the tutorial.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

How is the game so far?
Old 04-23-2009, 01:28 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

I have only managed that one sub, even from mount I couldn't hit an armbar, and they always reverse position on me, never just brute force out.

Old 04-23-2009, 01:34 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
How is the game so far?
I ******* love it, I've played the Liddell v Shogun match like 25+ times already and I am still not tired of it. The ground game is a bit difficult, but I am up for the challenge. The striking is far more versatile than I expected it to be. There are a **** load of controls to try and remember but I hope to have them mastered by the time the full game is released. It should be even more fun when I set up the draft on here for the league I am going to run.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:36 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
I have only managed that one sub, even from mount I couldn't hit an armbar, and they always reverse position on me, never just brute force out.
I think it might be so difficult because Chuck doesn't tend to get submitted very often and Shogun isn't exactly an elite BJJ guy.