Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who deserves a title shot more?
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson 12 30.77%
Lyoto "Dragon" Machida 27 69.23%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-03-2007, 12:30 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
I don't really care who Cro Cop fights once he wins the title. I doubt him and Werdum would fight, kind of like a Tito and Rampage thing.

I fully expect Werdum to beat AA, so I don't really know what the UFC plans to do. Maybe they haven't planned that far ahead.

The idea of Chuck moving up just popped into my head for Cro Cop after he wins the title.
Chuck would be absolutely murdered, he is great at 205, but CC would outstrike him IMO

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 12:40 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Chuck would be absolutely murdered, he is great at 205, but CC would outstrike him IMO
Defintely. Chuck would get picked apart. Cro Cop is such a technical striker and Chuck is the opposite he just throws out looping punches that if they hit will hurt you. But if he was fighting someone like CC and threw one of those Looping punches CC would throw one straight down the pipe and chuck would be on the canvas.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:03 PM    (permalink
BearsBandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Defintely. Chuck would get picked apart. Cro Cop is such a technical striker and Chuck is the opposite he just throws out looping punches that if they hit will hurt you. But if he was fighting someone like CC and threw one of those Looping punches CC would throw one straight down the pipe and chuck would be on the canvas.
Also known as Cro Cop vs Wanderlei Silva
Old 03-03-2007, 11:44 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Randy Couture The New Ufc Hw Champion! Dominated Every Aspect Of The Fight In Every Round! Unbelievable! I have been waiting so long to see TIm the Sloth Sylvia get destroyed and it has happened!
Old 03-04-2007, 12:04 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whens the icemans next fight?

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 12:14 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
whens the icemans next fight?
In May against Quinton Rampage Jackson I believe.
Old 03-04-2007, 12:27 AM    (permalink
BearsBandwagon

He is fighting Tommy Morrison in May haha

But Im 90% positive Rampage is getting another fight before they put him in a title match
Old 03-04-2007, 12:42 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

COUTURE!!!! Wow, I was not expecting that type of dominating performance. So much for my upset pick though. It was a pretty average pay per view for the most part but I think it was tottaly worth it seeing Sylvia getting his ass handed to him.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 09:18 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
COUTURE!!!! Wow, I was not expecting that type of dominating performance. So much for my upset pick though. It was a pretty average pay per view for the most part but I think it was tottaly worth it seeing Sylvia getting his ass handed to him.
Yeah it was slightly below average until the last fight. I was going crazy for 25 ******s straight. That fight alone makes it a great PPV.
Old 03-04-2007, 11:16 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah it was slightly below average until the last fight. I was going crazy for 25 ******s straight. That fight alone makes it a great PPV.
Yea, the first 30 seconds of that fight were some of the greatest seconds in my life.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 12:24 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Randy Couture The New Ufc Hw Champion! Dominated Every Aspect Of The Fight In Every Round! Unbelievable! I have been waiting so long to see TIm the Sloth Sylvia get destroyed and it has happened!

I am so surprised and so freaking happy!

War Randy!
Old 03-04-2007, 12:37 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn it, why did I look at this thread before the event is shown over here??? Oh well, can't wait to see it, and I am glad I was wrong!

Old 03-04-2007, 12:43 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't post in here too often, but I feel like I need to join in the excitemnt after seeing Couture just dominate like that. Great, great stuff.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 12:01 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Don't post in here too often, but I feel like I need to join in the excitemnt after seeing Couture just dominate like that. Great, great stuff.
Man, Joe was right, Couture should be everybody's hero!

Old 03-06-2007, 12:18 PM    (permalink
reigle9
Veteran

reigle9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I've never been more shocked about a fight or maybe even any sporting event in my life. Complete domination in every way the entire fight. After the initial shock wore off, my capitalistic ways took over. This should make for a very nice line when Randy fights Cro Cop. Anything less than -300, I'm putting everything I have on Cro Cop.
reigle9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 12:36 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
the problem is, now we can't see cro cop beat the crap out of silvia. When Cro Cop and Couture fight, Americans will probably be rooting for couture, which sucks.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 12:40 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
the problem is, now we can't see cro cop beat the crap out of silvia. When Cro Cop and Couture fight, Americans will probably be rooting for couture, which sucks.
Maybe they will have Cro Cop fight Sylvia to see who gets to fight for the title.
Old 03-06-2007, 04:07 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Maybe they will have Cro Cop fight Sylvia to see who gets to fight for the title.
I'd die happy seeing CroCop crack one of those left high kicks against Sylvia's dome!

Old 03-06-2007, 04:21 PM    (permalink
dware_94

**** sylvia...as much as i like randy once cro cop get's his shot he'll win
Old 03-06-2007, 06:27 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

did franklin mention something about having a fight in cincinnati? thats the rumor floating around in the hood.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
did franklin mention something about having a fight in cincinnati? thats the rumor floating around in the hood.
rematch with anderson silva in rich franklin's home town after this next ufc.
Old 03-06-2007, 08:55 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

they should get a cro cop vs. andrei orlovsky fight. The fans would like that one.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:33 PM    (permalink
reigle9
Veteran

reigle9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Nah, Dana already said Cro Cop's next fight will be for the title assuming he gets past Gonzaga.

I expect him to fight Sylvia somewhere down the line though in a title defense.
reigle9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 12:04 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
rematch with anderson silva in rich franklin's home town after this next ufc.
this will be amazing. im going.

didn't rich kind of get destroyed by silva last time? what are his chances in the rematch?

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 01:09 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Silva is fighting Marquardt at UFC 72. Franklin will get the winner.