Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who deserves a title shot more?
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson 12 30.77%
Lyoto "Dragon" Machida 27 69.23%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-21-2010, 12:44 AM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only bad thing about Cain is that I don't want to see him wait until after the Lesnar vs. Mir/Carwin fight. I think he deserves a title shot, but if he gets one it won't be until later this year. I say put him up against a decent test, and if he wins then give him the champ in December. He usually fights every 4 months, so he shouldn't be kept on the shelf that long.

Who should Cain fight in between then? I say keep him and JDS away from each other until next year. I think Cain needs to fit a guy with a good ground game, but most good guys are tied up. Gonzaga is fighting JDS in a month, Roy Nelson is fighting Struve in April, and Mir has Carwin next month. Randy wouldn't be a bad pick, but he's at 205 again. Do do they feed Cro Cop to him? It would be a lot better than some TUF 10 guy fighting Cain.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:39 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
The only bad thing about Cain is that I don't want to see him wait until after the Lesnar vs. Mir/Carwin fight. I think he deserves a title shot, but if he gets one it won't be until later this year. I say put him up against a decent test, and if he wins then give him the champ in December. He usually fights every 4 months, so he shouldn't be kept on the shelf that long.

Who should Cain fight in between then? I say keep him and JDS away from each other until next year. I think Cain needs to fit a guy with a good ground game, but most good guys are tied up. Gonzaga is fighting JDS in a month, Roy Nelson is fighting Struve in April, and Mir has Carwin next month. Randy wouldn't be a bad pick, but he's at 205 again. Do do they feed Cro Cop to him? It would be a lot better than some TUF 10 guy fighting Cain.
The only big guy that I can think of that would be left would be Heath Herring.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:50 AM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
The only big guy that I can think of that would be left would be Heath Herring.
I can't be sure, but Herring may not fight for the UFC again after all the comments he has made criticizing management's treatment of fighters. Also I'm not so sure Herring is a worthy test at this point in his career and with the long layoff he has had. I think the UFC should look into signing Arlovski if he is still a free agent. He has name value, looks the part for casual fans, and despite a weak chin he can still fight. The only issue is that Arlovski could be dangerous for cain, but I think it is much more likely Cain finds him chin. With that said, I don't know how likely that signing is. I think the UFC just needs to hope that a heavyweight fighting soon comes out unscathed or that the winner of Carwin/Mir is on the shelf, allowing Cain to fight Lesnar.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Cain Vs. Nelson/Struve winner.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:49 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
Cain Vs. Nelson/Struve winner.
Wouldn't be too bad of a match-up if they're not injured. It would be a step down, but the guy needs to stay active. Nelson is a good match-up because he's pretty good on the ground. I think Cain would handle Nelson, but Struve would probably get slaughtered. He's so tall, yet so hittable.

Old 02-21-2010, 01:11 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved the matchups last night, Cro Cop and the Aussie dude had alot of respect for each other, Jardine got laid out, Big Daddy was too loose maybe?, Anderson looked good and Cain "Brown Mamba" (thought of it last night. like?) looked beastly.
Old 02-21-2010, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wouldn't be too bad of a match-up if they're not injured. It would be a step down, but the guy needs to stay active. Nelson is a good match-up because he's pretty good on the ground. I think Cain would handle Nelson, but Struve would probably get slaughtered. He's so tall, yet so hittable.
He's slowly realizing that he's 6'11'', and he doesn't have to get in brawls or THROW ******* FLYING KNEES. He's extremely good on the ground if he finds a way to lurch himself into guard.
Old 02-21-2010, 01:48 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cain v Cro Cop for shits and giggles.
Old 02-21-2010, 01:53 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
He's slowly realizing that he's 6'11'', and he doesn't have to get in brawls or THROW ******* FLYING KNEES. He's extremely good on the ground if he finds a way to lurch himself into guard.
Those flying knees really had me facepalming. It's like, "Dude you're 6'11. A normal knee is like a flying knee." His striking is getting better, but I'm surprised that he's more of a ground guy. I expected him to be a Schlit clone. Nonetheless, he's exciting so far, and he's very young. I see no reason why he couldn't be a decent contender in the future.

Old 02-21-2010, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Cain v Cro Cop for shits and giggles.
Hey, why not? Cain can build up some steam with a PRIDE-killer type story line and its honestly not the worst fight the UFC could make for him.
Old 02-21-2010, 02:16 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Hey, why not? Cain can build up some steam with a PRIDE-killer type story line and its honestly not the worst fight the UFC could make for him.
Cro Cops legs make it intresting, but I think if he was younger itd be awesome fight. But he is 35? But did look nice at sprawling last night.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I gotta say I can't remember seeing cro cop sprawl that well. Dude never really came after him with his striking so Mirko got to stalk around and not have to move his right hand outside of takedown attempts. He did look better than some of his past UFC fights and hopefully he starts letting that cannon fly more often.

Nice knock out by cain especially considering it was big nog and his granite chin. Still like JDS more but both look like they're going to be fantastic.

Joe daddy got destroyed.

Wandy lost the first round but just got better and better from there and kicked the bisping ass, I wish there had been 10 more seconds at the end of the third for Wandy to get the stoppage, but he did enough damage.

And Jardine's chin is just annoying. He's fun to watch with his ******** fighting style he was sprawling really well and building some good momentum on bader and then bam, done. I hate fighters that have talent but when they get hit you're more surprised by them staying on their feet than by them getting KTFO. Bader looks like he's got a lot of potential, he's got some good power but his striking needs a lot of work, but he's young and has a lot of room to grow.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:55 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At this point JDS has more to prove about his overall game then cain does because we've never seen his ground game, or how he'd fair against an elite level wrestler. Cain just proved a lot of people wrong showing he does have KO power, JDS needs a similar test against someone who can get him to the ground (or try to at least), to see how he reacts. Both guys are beasts and are on the same level IMO. The real dark horse in the division is going to be Todd Duffee that guy is scary.

Last edited by ccB : 02-21-2010 at 05:59 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 06:25 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love that Duffee has been in the ring a total of 7 seconds

Last edited by fenikz : 02-21-2010 at 06:29 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 06:41 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

How cool is Cains reaction after winning? Very Fedor-esque
Old 02-21-2010, 10:56 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

I take Cain over JDS right now. Cain's got a grappling background, and he's shown that he's good on his feet. I also think he moves better than JDS even though JDS has better striking offense. Cain's big question mark is his BJJ defense, and to a smaller level his takedown defense. I think his takedown defense is probably good due to his great wrestling background.

JDS stalks people hard, and his chin is pretty damn good. Cro Cop caught him with some decent shots, and he still just kept on coming like nothing happened. I think he needs to work on his head movement, but the bigger question is his ground game. He got subbed easily a few years back, but there is no telling how far he's come. Hopefully Gonzaga will give us an answer. He'll test JDS in both standup and ground if it goes there.

I love both guys though. I just hope the UFC doesn't rush them towards each other early. I say wait until they've had a title shot to face each other. They're so young that the better matchup between the two is farther down the line.

Old 02-21-2010, 11:03 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Found this floating around the internet. Pretty awesome.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:53 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will go on record guaranteeing Cain will be the champ. I have always been impressed by him and thought his potential was great and he was goona be a bright star in this sport, but after destroying Nog like that I strongly believe he will be the champ. His wrestling is superb, his striking is vicous and his BJJ is improving as well, he just got his purple belt under Dave Camarillo. I find he is the total package and can match up well against anyone in the Heavyweight division. Possibly you can talk about his height as a problem, but it doesent seem to affect him as he has taken down and strucken taller opponents in Kongo, Rothwell and now Nog, among others. I say a Cro Cop matchup would be a good match to hold Cain over until he can get a title shot while also providing some stiff competition and good attraction to the matchup.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:56 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

once the HW division is healthy(aka once Brock is healthy) there are a ton of matchups I want to see

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just finished watching 110 and loved it. Great first showing by the UFC in Australia.

Who do you guys think is going to be Sotiropolous's next opponent?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:17 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He needs another gate keeper, someone like Guida, or I think even the winner of the fight between Kenflo and Gomi, or Diego Sanchez' first fight back, even Gray Maynard.

Depends on who is healthy and available, but that's the talent pool at his level now.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:18 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That knockout was savage by Cain. Did not see that coming at all.

I just don't see anyone beating Brock if he is in shape.. the guy is absolutely massive for his size and he just takes people down at will. He's a freak. I'm probably the only guy on this forum that likes Lesnar since everybody seems to hate him, haha.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:19 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Silva/Maia is going to either be a 30 second knockout by Anderson or a 5 round borefest.. I like both fighters, but their styles don't mesh at all for a great fight. They need Anderson to keep fighting people that will stand up with him to maximize his appeal.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:23 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
That knockout was savage by Cain. Did not see that coming at all.

I just don't see anyone beating Brock if he is in shape.. the guy is absolutely massive for his size and he just takes people down at will. He's a freak. I'm probably the only guy on this forum that likes Lesnar since everybody seems to hate him, haha.
I like him because I'm impressed with his athletic ability, I don't really give a **** what he does/says. That said, it's almost unfair for most to fight him because he's just sooo much bigger than everyone else and he's freakishly explosive.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:32 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cain is one strong MOFO but I think even he couldn't handle Brock's mass on him. That's why I've always thought that Carwin has the best shot on Brock. Carwin isn't as athletic as Cain, isn't nearly as skilled of a striker or as strong BJJ, but he has the size to possibly contend with Brock, that and his massively heavy hands. I think standup Cain would pick apart the slow and robotic Carwin, but I think against Brock Carwin has a shot of landing a power punch.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote