Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who deserves a title shot more?
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson 12 30.77%
Lyoto "Dragon" Machida 27 69.23%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-29-2011, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a big SF fan but..I hope Cyborg beats the **** outta Diaz....hate that stupid prick. He's not even that good.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 02:51 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cyborg ain't winning unless he catches Diaz early, same with Robbie and Jacare.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jacare is my boy, so I'm rooting for him tonight over Lawler. I just hope that he mixes in some takedowns with his standup. Against Kennedy it's like he just wanted to stand to prove a point. I know he's been working on his striking, and it's gotten better since he's been an MMA fighter. His ground game is his bread and butter though, and he needs to remind people of that to aid his striking. If he shoots in for a few takedowns tonight it would give Lawler something extra to worry about.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 03:58 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he wants to stand the whole time with Lawler I'd definitely give Lawler the advantage. Jacare's striking is really underrated and he has crisp technique but I can't see him standing 5 rounds with Robbie without being Ko'ed. He's going to bring the fight to the ground no doubt.

Old 01-29-2011, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going with Robbie on this one...love me some Ruthless Robbie lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 01-29-2011, 10:30 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Strikeforce exempt from steroid testing or something? Roger Gracie had some serious bacne and Herschel Walker looks yoked out of his mind.
Old 01-29-2011, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Herschel's always looked like that though...at least since i've seen him

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 01-29-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He claims to only eat one meal of soup and salad and says he only does sit ups and push ups. It is pretty much scientifically impossible to have the physique he has by following his daily regimen.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Aww That's ******** Wtf Robbie Wtf!!!!

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 01-29-2011, 11:04 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Robbie on the ground against Jacare is no chance every time. Like I said if Jacare stood with Robbie he'd get KTFO good thing he realized that early. This is MMA and Robbie was far too inferior on the ground.

Old 01-29-2011, 11:07 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

I cant stand listening to these high functioning retards speak. It's making my brain hurt.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Robbie on the ground against Jacare is no chance every time. Like I said if Jacare stood with Robbie he'd get KTFO good thing he realized that early. This is MMA and Robbie was far too inferior on the ground.
He totally ****** up chasing Jacare to the ground when he clipped him

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 01-29-2011, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Ugh...the Diaz nut huggin is making me sick

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 01-29-2011, 11:22 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cris Cyborg actually doesn't look that bad with her face not completely swollen from getting punched in training.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:24 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

I bet she has a bigger dick than her hubby. And the Diaz brothers are ******* machines, they never get tired and can throw 1,000,000 punches.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:27 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

****** dumbass. Why the hell would you take him down when his BJJ is amazing?
Old 01-29-2011, 11:29 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I didn't get Cyborg trying to roll with Diaz there. Cyborg had that round won pretty easily. Diaz wouldn't have been able to move around too well in Round 3. Cyborg really blew it.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

******* hell....what a dumbass....why do you go to your opponent's strength

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 01-29-2011, 11:32 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fights like that is why I laugh my ass off when people say that Nick Diaz would beat GSP or Anderson. I called that he can't check low kicks a couple of years back, and he is very predictable with his striking. Cyborg being an idiot with no cardio just took him down and gave it to him. Diaz continues to be one of the most overrated guys in MMA. Is he good? Yeah he is, but he's pretty much a can crusher. He really needs to fight Mayhem because I'm sick of seeing him fight these ultra one dimensional guys and then call out guys he knows he won't fight to look tough.

Old 01-29-2011, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
Fights like that is why I laugh my ass off when people say that Nick Diaz would beat GSP or Anderson. I called that he can't check low kicks a couple of years back, and he is very predictable with his striking. Cyborg being an idiot with no cardio just took him down and gave it to him. Diaz continues to be one of the most overrated guys in MMA. Is he good? Yeah he is, but he's pretty much a can crusher. He really needs to fight Mayhem because I'm sick of seeing him fight these ultra one dimensional guys and then call out guys he knows he won't fight to look tough.
This...all of it..this this this. I agree 100%. Also the reason why he won't make a move to the UFC...because he knows he would just fade and become a gate keeper....never be a contender...not a legit one anyways.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 01-29-2011, 11:42 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

I don't mean to hate on the guy hard, but I'm sick of him pulling the tough guy act when he won't fight Mayhem. I even give him a good shot to win, but it makes no sense to talk about fighting Anderson Silva of all people at a higher weight class in another org when you act like Mayhem doesn't exist.

Old 01-29-2011, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand diaz hate really. Yeah he is a douche and some idiots think he's better than he is, but the guy puts on exciting fights every time out and never backs down from anybody when in the ring (the mayhem stuff is mildly annoying, but showtime has to force him to do it.....he probably got the same money for the cyborg fight. If the offer some decent money, I bet he fight in a second). If you want to hate him for being a jerk, I suppose that's fine, but knocking him as a fighter because stupid people hype him up isn't fair. I get excited anytime diaz is on a card because I know its going to be a good fight, can't say that about too many people in mma. Also, he is a good fighter. No, he will never beat an elite guy save for a stroke of luck, but he fills the role of a polarizing figure that everyone will watch for one of three reasons: they love him, they hate him, or they are just an mma fan that know he throws down every time he steps in a cage. Those guys are important and there aren't many if them out there. Give me a nick diaz fight any day of the week.

Last edited by Rob S : 01-29-2011 at 11:54 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 11:55 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

I wish they'd get rid of their 185 division. Their 170 would be boss with Jacare and all those guys fighting at 170 full-time. I can't believe Cyborg got down to 170, to be honest. Dude has fought at 205 and 185 in the past...was this his first 170 fight? Explains the gassing somewhat.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:58 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Put Diaz against Twood lets actually make him work. Daley obviously could KO him but most likely would be taken down and sub'd.

Old 01-30-2011, 12:52 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nick Diaz is a boss and if you don't think so then: