Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who deserves a title shot more?
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson 12 30.77%
Lyoto "Dragon" Machida 27 69.23%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-17-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
lol, I decided that if I ever get into a fight I would get a takedown then get side mount and start raining knees to his face and ribs then finish it off with a arm breaking armbar.
that would be the most technical fight i have ever seen

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
lol, I decided that if I ever get into a fight I would get a takedown then get side mount and start raining knees to his face and ribs then finish it off with a arm breaking armbar.
But what music would you enter with?
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can be your hero by Enrique Inglesias.
Old 09-18-2007, 02:27 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only song to come out to is How I could just kill a man, either version Rage against the machines or Cypress Hill's take your pick.
Old 09-18-2007, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously I would come out to either...

Animal I have become- 3 days grace
Cant be touched- Roy Jones JR
To Be Loved- Papa Roach
big things poppin- TI
maybe some Lil John
Old 09-18-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nobody comes out to any Metal. I would come out to Raining Blood by Slayer, or maybe some Megadeth or Cannibal Corpse
Old 09-18-2007, 04:10 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd come out to the Octagon to Rip It Up by JET I think...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

I forget who it was that came out with Rolling Stones- Gimmie Shelter a few PPV's ago, that was pretty cool.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Point of No Return by Immortal Technique would be cool to come out to. Great beat and actually an amazing artist.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:21 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would come out to something really lame and slow, like Journey or Chicago or something and just have headphones on

in my headphones would be Crystal Skull by Mastodon

Last edited by fenikz : 09-18-2007 at 05:41 PM.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I noticed some fighters dont come out to something fast that usually pumps somebody up, like CC and BJ Penn came out to Hawaian drums against Pulver.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
I forget who it was that came out with Rolling Stones- Gimmie Shelter a few PPV's ago, that was pretty cool.
anyone remember who this was?
Old 09-18-2007, 05:43 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

nope but tim sylvia comes out to jesus walks with me

Old 09-18-2007, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I wonder who will win Sylvia or Vera when they go at it.
Old 09-19-2007, 04:12 AM    (permalink
Nerv

I finally watched the Elite XC card, lots of pretty good fights. Man Diaz won an EXTREMELY close decision, fight could have gone either way really. Robbie Lawler continues to look impressive everytime he comes out as well.

And personally Im sick of seeing so many fighters come out to rap, ugh, I agree with Sarf that we need some more heavy metal entrances.

I would probably come out to a song called Silence Calls the Storm by Canadian metalists Quo Vadis (http://youtube.com/watch?v=W5ciJcksiEU) or what I use to come out to for backyard wrestling/grappling.. Battering Ram by Zakk Wylde (http://youtube.com/watch?v=F411kF2Xy7U)

Or some other crazy ass metal song.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:03 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wonder who will win Sylvia or Vera when they go at it.
Vera is dominate fashion. In a UFC without Fedor I could see Vera becoming the champion.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:05 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv View Post
I finally watched the Elite XC card, lots of pretty good fights. Man Diaz won an EXTREMELY close decision, fight could have gone either way really. Robbie Lawler continues to look impressive everytime he comes out as well.

And personally Im sick of seeing so many fighters come out to rap, ugh, I agree with Sarf that we need some more heavy metal entrances.

I would probably come out to a song called Silence Calls the Storm by Canadian metalists Quo Vadis (http://youtube.com/watch?v=W5ciJcksiEU) or what I use to come out to for backyard wrestling/grappling.. Battering Ram by Zakk Wylde (http://youtube.com/watch?v=F411kF2Xy7U)

Or some other crazy ass metal song.
Come sail away by styx?

Nick Diaz was throwing crazy combos but they were glorified love taps. All he had to do was C O C K (unnecessary censor) back on a couple of those shots and he could of perhaps put him down. He was hitting every punch with percision. Diaz is one of my favorites but I think he took Aina lightly and it showed.

Last edited by ccB : 09-19-2007 at 11:19 AM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 10:04 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Ultimate Fighter tonight guys.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and ultimate fight night........thomas-florian interests me quite a bit.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:07 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
That is a very underrated card. Diaz vs Assuncao could be crazy. I wouldnt be surprised to see an upset but Im pulling for my man Nate Dogg.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Thats tonight? Din Thomas is fly as a mf.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:21 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn it, I dont get TUF or ultimate fight night until next week unless I can find it on the net :(

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Heres SpikeTv's lineup tonight.

8:00- UFC Unleashed
9:00- Ultimate Fight Night
11:00- Ultimate Fighter
Old 09-19-2007, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

nice I love the ultimate fighter, I wish that some UFC cards would be played more often on Spike.
Old 09-19-2007, 02:25 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

IS the UFC fight night on tv tonight?

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote