Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-22-2006, 01:19 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe
Quote:
Originally Posted by shavedaeyebrow2
but honestly, if you hadn't heard of lebron james before last year, you must've been living in a cave for the last few years.
eh, either he has zero (0) sports knowlege, or this thread is an attempt at humor that failed....quite miserably.
Remember when you said the Packers had just as good of a chance to win the NFC North as anyone else. Now THAT was funny.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 01:22 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Quote:
but honestly, if you hadn't heard of lebron james before last year, you must've been living in a cave for the last few years.
eh, either he has zero (0) sports knowlege, or this thread is an attempt at humor that failed....quite miserably.
Remember when you said the Packers had just as good of a chance to win the NFC North as anyone else. Now THAT was funny.
yeah, never quite said that...i said IF everything goes their way (no injuries, all draft picks pan out, a couple lucky bounces) they could do well.......that is the most optimistic thing i've said about the packers this year. so, you're trying to shift the focus on to the packers again...no surprise. if i made half the moronic comments you just made, i'd try to change the subject too 8)
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 01:24 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yeah, never quite said that...i said IF everything goes their way (no injuries, all draft picks pan out, a couple lucky bounces) they could do well.......that is the most optimistic thing i've said about the packers this year. so, you're trying to shift the focus on to the packers again...no surprise. if i made half the moronic comments you just made, i'd try to change the subject too 8)
Drowe, the Bobcats are going to win the championship next year. I almost feel dumb for having to argue this. Obviously I'm not the only person to feel this way as 100% of the people voted think they either will, or have the potential to. People believe in Primoz Brezec. And it's no wonder why.

Old 09-22-2006, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, there's some gullible people on this site. :shock:

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 01:28 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Drowe, the Bobcats are going to win the championship next year. I almost feel dumb for having to argue this. Obviously I'm not the only person to feel this way as 100% of the people voted think they either will, or have the potential to. People believe in Primoz Brezec. And it's no wonder why.
i can not listen to you anymore, either your trying to be funny, or ur acutally high, or ur 8 years old.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 01:29 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Drowe.
why do people keep capitalizing my 'd'? if you look at my username, it is clearly drowe, not Drowe. every letter in my name is equally unimportant. and if you're gonna capitalize a letter, make it the 'w' because as a packer fan, i don't know how many chances i'll have to see a big "W" this year.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 01:30 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Drowe.
why do people keep capitalizing my 'd'? if you look at my username, it is clearly drowe, not Drowe. every letter in my name is equally unimportant. and if you're gonna capitalize a letter, make it the 'w' because as a packer fan, i don't know how many chances i'll have to see a big "W" this year.
I can't start sentences with lower-case letters. It makes me nervous.

Old 09-22-2006, 01:31 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Drowe.
I can't start sentences with lower-case letters. It makes me nervous.
me 2, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i did it, omg omg im having a anxiety attack
Old 09-22-2006, 01:32 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bearsfan_51, with his thought provoking insight, and agruement, has swayed me...

BOBCATS ARE GONNA WIN IT ALL!

LEBRON "STUMPY ARM" JAMES IS OVERRATED!

and Drowe has a capital D!

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 01:33 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan
bearsfan_51, with his thought provoking insight, and agruement, has swayed me...

BOBCATS ARE GONNA WIN IT ALL!

LEBRON "STUMPY ARM" JAMES IS OVERRATED!

and Drowe has a capital D!
Old 09-22-2006, 01:34 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi
I know what you mean..buying into all that Lebron James media hype.

Old 09-22-2006, 01:37 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
vince, at least my personal tag doesnt say gulliable on it.
Old 09-22-2006, 01:43 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
it's amazing isn't it?
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 01:56 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
it's amazing isn't it?

wait... what do you guys mean? All this talk about Primoz Brezec isn't true?

Old 09-22-2006, 02:05 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There goes any chance of Walter Herrmann developing.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 02:26 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
it's amazing isn't it?

no no no, obviously brezec is a much bigger star than people here realize.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 02:33 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's a good signing for them but their draft picks definately need to live up to their potential in order for them to contend for anything.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
Quote:
It's ok man, I still love you.

Quote:
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 02:58 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
Quote:
It's ok man, I still love you.
Old 09-22-2006, 03:04 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
it's amazing isn't it?

no no no, obviously brezec is a much bigger star than people here realize.
o thank you jebus... that was a close one.

Old 09-22-2006, 03:23 PM    (permalink
BehrenMan007
Pro Bowler

BehrenMan007 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Final piece to CHAMPIONSHIP PUZZLE?
Bit of a reach.

credit to cardsalltheway
BehrenMan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 03:24 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehrenMan007
Bit of a reach.
how so? This statement defies logic.

Old 09-22-2006, 03:25 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BehrenMan007
Bit of a reach.
how so? This statement defies logic.
i cant say anything becuase i thougth he was serious :(
Old 09-22-2006, 10:06 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

06-07 Bobcats>>>Lakers on NBA Live 2004.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sean May was a ridiculously dumb pick by the Bobcats. And Gerald Wallace will win DPOY.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote