Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 04-25-2007, 09:41 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Final Mock Drafts

It is what the title says.

1 - Ryan Kalil. I like Chester at G, and Kalil can even switch over to G if Chester must play C. He's scrappy and smart, and would give us the foundation for our future line. He's ready to start now and would be a great upgrade over Flynn. Is decently mobile so he can fit in with our more athletic line.

2 - I really don't know what to do with this pick. It's the last one I did. I was debating between wideout and a CB/S that somebody talked about earlier. I love defense so I go with the latter and choose Eric Weddle. He's tough and a leader, perfect for our D, as well as very versitile. Can become a ST demon as well as be our backup S/NB/future behind Reed.

4(comp) - Mario Henderson. We need to continue developing younger olineman. Henderson isn't the complete package yet, but he's athletic and works hard and can learn the proper technique. Potential LT.

4(comp) - Antwan Barnes. Versitile, explosive, productive DE who makes the change to OLB. The raw potential of Adalius Thomas coming out. Has played LB before so the transition is easier than expected. He was actually recruited by Miami, Michigan St. and LSU.

5 - Chris Denman. Another potential starter on the line. A RT or a guard who is better at run blocking. The kind of solid lineman who can be around for a long time and still has potential. Not necesarilythe kind of lineman we're looking for, but is a legit RT that we could need. Plus extra bodies on the line never hurts.

5(comp) - Walter Thomas. We've got a lot of studs on the DL, but they are old. Height: 6-43/8 | Weight: 374 | 40-Time: 5.19. Insane upside.

6 - Greg Peterson. Just from a physical standpoint he's worth the pick. Factor in 100+ tackles/25 TFL and 10 sacks in two years, he could go even higher. He's the clone of Trevor Pryce.

6(comp) - Roy Hall. It's an endless list of possibilties when it comes to late round WRs. Hall's got extreme potential and is a hard worker. He blocks and has ridiculous triangle Numbers. Could compare to Andre Johnson coming out, but of course much less publicized and productive.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
go_ravens94
Veteran

go_ravens94 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

1. Ryan Kalil, C
2. Drew Stanton, QB
4a. Desmond Bishop, ILB
4b. Juwan Simpson, 3-4 OLB
5a. LeRon McClain, FB
5b. Daniel Parrish, OT
6. Nick Folk, K

Last edited by go_ravens94 : 04-26-2007 at 04:53 PM.
go_ravens94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_ravens94 View Post
1. Ryan Kalil, C
2. Drew Stanton, QB
4a. Desmond Bishop, ILB
4b. Juwan Simpson, 3-4 OLB
5. LeRon McClain, FB
6a. John Talley, CB
6b. Nick Folk, K
Don't we have 2 5ths?
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 10:32 PM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.

I would love to see it fall like this: Similar to yours America but would go another direction depending on what players were there.

1. Ryan Kalil USC C- Time to get a True replacement for Flynn let Chester and Flynn battle it out and move the other to Guard.

2. Quincy Black New Mexico LB - Incredible athlete with HUGE upside drawing a lot of comparisons to Urlacher. Would be the perfect guy to be Ray's New understudy.

4. Baraka Atkins Miami DE - Good Physical Attributes didnt always equate to on field production. Raw, but with right opportunity the best can be brought out of him. Plus he played at the U, they take care of their own and he will get a lot of attention with the Ravens

4. Jacob Bender Nichols St OT - Another great Physical Prospect has the body needs to work on the technique. With the increase of small school linemen being successful in the NFL lately he could be a HUGE sleeper

5. Anthony Arline Baylor CB - Didnt get a lot of publicity because of his teammate but has all the potential to be successful as a nickel back and 2nd CB.

5. Walter Thomas NW Mississippi CC DT - He will get drafted simply on size and potential but will be a HUGE prospect literally HUGE at 6'5 374lbs. Think of Ngata and Gregg and Thomas on the Goal Line stopping a TD ?

6. Jared Zabransky Boise St QB - He is a gamer he knows how to win. Might not have the strongest arm but he has all the intangibles that might turn him into the next Tom Brady maybe ?

6. Derek Stanley Wisconsin-Whitewater WR - Ok I know WHO ? Another small school prospect. But his production speaks for itself and is quick 4.4 40 time but he is short at 5'9, but he scored 33 TDs his last 2 years in college and averaged over 20 yds per catch so he knows how to make the big play. Would be a good return man and possible 4th WR behind D-Will potentially
ChefMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 10:51 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefMike View Post
I would love to see it fall like this: Similar to yours America but would go another direction depending on what players were there.

1. Ryan Kalil USC C- Time to get a True replacement for Flynn let Chester and Flynn battle it out and move the other to Guard.

2. Quincy Black New Mexico LB - Incredible athlete with HUGE upside drawing a lot of comparisons to Urlacher. Would be the perfect guy to be Ray's New understudy.

4. Baraka Atkins Miami DE - Good Physical Attributes didnt always equate to on field production. Raw, but with right opportunity the best can be brought out of him. Plus he played at the U, they take care of their own and he will get a lot of attention with the Ravens

4. Jacob Bender Nichols St OT - Another great Physical Prospect has the body needs to work on the technique. With the increase of small school linemen being successful in the NFL lately he could be a HUGE sleeper

5. Anthony Arline Baylor CB - Didnt get a lot of publicity because of his teammate but has all the potential to be successful as a nickel back and 2nd CB.

5. Walter Thomas NW Mississippi CC DT - He will get drafted simply on size and potential but will be a HUGE prospect literally HUGE at 6'5 374lbs. Think of Ngata and Gregg and Thomas on the Goal Line stopping a TD ?

6. Jared Zabransky Boise St QB - He is a gamer he knows how to win. Might not have the strongest arm but he has all the intangibles that might turn him into the next Tom Brady maybe ?

6. Derek Stanley Wisconsin-Whitewater WR - Ok I know WHO ? Another small school prospect. But his production speaks for itself and is quick 4.4 40 time but he is short at 5'9, but he scored 33 TDs his last 2 years in college and averaged over 20 yds per catch so he knows how to make the big play. Would be a good return man and possible 4th WR behind D-Will potentially
The sheer fact you even mentioned Zabransky has a potential draft pick makes me enraged and want to reinstate all the horrid thoughts I've thought about in my entire life and project them towards you.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
The sheer fact you even mentioned Zabransky has a potential draft pick makes me enraged and want to reinstate all the horrid thoughts I've thought about in my entire life and project them towards you.
Oh my god dude... so much hate towards everything I post. I could have said lets draft Jesus Christ at QB and your Mom at LT (since she is big enough) and you would have some sort of comment about you being enraged to no extent.. you REALLY need to seek help and soon...
Old 04-25-2007, 11:03 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh my god dude... so much hate towards everything I post. I could have said lets draft Jesus Christ at QB and your Mom at LT (since she is big enough) and you would have some sort of comment about you being enraged to no extent.. you REALLY need to seek help and soon...
I need help? You resorted to a "your Mom" fat joke, there God grow up, get laid, and join MySpace to get some friends.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 04-25-2007, 11:11 PM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

Quote:
I need help? You resorted to a "your Mom" fat joke, there God grow up, get laid, and join MySpace to get some friends.
wow... you truely are disturbed. If you had to join MySpace to get friends thats scary ! Getting laid is not a problem for me not sure about you, I could have resorted to you Mom is ugly and we could have drafted her as a replacement to Ray Lewis. I mean come on man are you following me around to every post I make ? I sure hope you arent stalking me ?

Why don't you just Comment on the topic of the thread and not what I posted to it, you have added no value of any kind to this thread.

Last edited by ChefMike : 04-25-2007 at 11:14 PM.
Old 04-25-2007, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Round 1. Ryan Kalil, C, USC
We would have Kalil start at Center and keep Chris Chester at guard. Kalil can even play Guard at himself.

Round 2. Quentin Moses, DE/OLB, Georgia
If he falls all the way to us, a big chance by the way, we would be able to get maybe the biggest steal of the draft if he can go back to his Junior year form. He would also be insurance just in case Dan Cody or JJ don't live up to their expectations or get injured.

Round 4, 1st Comp. Troy Smith, QB, Ohio St.
He would be a very big steal if he falls this far. We can groom him under Steve McNair for a year or two. Then later he can probably take over and have a chance at being a starter.

Round 4, 2nd Comp. Tarell Brown, CB, Texas
He could end up a steal and he will probably fall this far because of charcter issues. But if you put him in a locker room with Steve McNair, Ray Lewis and Ed Reed, those issues will be gone very quickly.

Round 5 Rory Johnson, LB, Ole Miss
He was overshadowed by Patrick Willis but he can defentily play and get to the quarterback. With our defense we can defentily groom him very quickly and help him excel more then other people

Round 5, Comp. Desmond Bishop, MLB, California
Good back-up and depth player

Round 6, Justin Medlock, K, UCLA
Matt Stover isn't getting any younger

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:58 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
wow... you truely are disturbed. If you had to join MySpace to get friends thats scary ! Getting laid is not a problem for me not sure about you, I could have resorted to you Mom is ugly and we could have drafted her as a replacement to Ray Lewis. I mean come on man are you following me around to every post I make ? I sure hope you arent stalking me ?

Why don't you just Comment on the topic of the thread and not what I posted to it, you have added no value of any kind to this thread.

Sure I did, I pointed out the idiocy of your including Zabransky has a potential pick.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-26-2007, 08:16 AM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

Quote:
Sure I did, I pointed out the idiocy of your including Zabransky has a potential pick.
Ok Prof. Big Dawg you really added some real insight to the draft with that comment about my selections ?!

You are just making me laugh that you seem to follow me from thread to thread and tell me what I am saying is uneducated and stupid ?

Tell me this oh wise one, if Zabransky is SOOOO bad how did he seem to lead his team to all those wins ? How did he throw for over 8,000 yds and post over a 60% comp rating ? Especially when your not in a pass first offense. Oh yea and when does make an NFL team this year don't forget I told you so..
Old 04-26-2007, 10:23 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Ok Prof. Big Dawg you really added some real insight to the draft with that comment about my selections ?!

You are just making me laugh that you seem to follow me from thread to thread and tell me what I am saying is uneducated and stupid ?

Tell me this oh wise one, if Zabransky is SOOOO bad how did he seem to lead his team to all those wins ? How did he throw for over 8,000 yds and post over a 60% comp rating ? Especially when your not in a pass first offense. Oh yea and when does make an NFL team this year don't forget I told you so..
Its called not always competing against the top level of competition is how you acquire stats. Just because you feel in love with him after the Bowl Game, which is the only reason you even know who he is, doesn't mean he's an actual prospect. He looked mediocre in all the post season activities and was mediocre in the combine. Plus success in college don't mean dick in the NFL always, Ty Detmer, Andre Ware, David Klinger, Akili Smith, Timmy Chang, Rick Mirer, etc.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-26-2007, 12:03 PM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

Quote:
Its called not always competing against the top level of competition is how you acquire stats. Just because you feel in love with him after the Bowl Game, which is the only reason you even know who he is, doesn't mean he's an actual prospect. He looked mediocre in all the post season activities and was mediocre in the combine. Plus success in college don't mean dick in the NFL always, Ty Detmer, Andre Ware, David Klinger, Akili Smith, Timmy Chang, Rick Mirer, etc.
Please don't tell me what I know and don't know about a player. I watched him Play in 05 against Georgia. I went to USC and have friends at UGA. I follow CFB quite closely and know a little more then what I read in on here. Maybe you should back off and relax a little bit. I know what I am talking about. Tom Brady did the same thing and they told him he wouldnt play well in the NFL and we all know how that worked out. Now to take a flyer on a good leader at QB for an offense that doesnt need someone that can throw a 60 yd bomb after a 7 step drop. People have underestimated players all over the league that have turned out so to say that the guy I pick is the worst choice or is going to make you act like a loon..

"The sheer fact you even mentioned Zabransky has a potential draft pick makes me enraged and want to reinstate all the horrid thoughts I've thought about in my entire life and project them towards you."

That is quite disturbing to me..but your beginning to make me understand you are just deranged and you lost it a long time ago..
Old 04-26-2007, 12:05 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Please don't tell me what I know and don't know about a player. I watched him Play in 05 against Georgia. I went to USC and have friends at UGA. I follow CFB quite closely and know a little more then what I read in on here. Maybe you should back off and relax a little bit. I know what I am talking about. Tom Brady did the same thing and they told him he wouldnt play well in the NFL and we all know how that worked out. Now to take a flyer on a good leader at QB for an offense that doesnt need someone that can throw a 60 yd bomb after a 7 step drop. People have underestimated players all over the league that have turned out so to say that the guy I pick is the worst choice or is going to make you act like a loon..

"The sheer fact you even mentioned Zabransky has a potential draft pick makes me enraged and want to reinstate all the horrid thoughts I've thought about in my entire life and project them towards you."

That is quite disturbing to me..but your beginning to make me understand you are just deranged and you lost it a long time ago..

I'm deranged? You're quasi-comparing Zabransky to Brady I think you don't have a ****** clue if you have the moxy to suggest that.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-26-2007, 12:19 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RD 1 #29= Dwayne Bowe WR, LSU

Kinda surprising, but I wouldn't be shocked to see him still on th board and the BPA at the #29 pick. Would give the Ravens a big reciever at 6'2 220 and very good speed with his big frame. Also allows us to trade Mason for some or maybe just 1 later pick, although I don't think we'll trade him because no one will offer anything good.

RD 2 #61= Ikaika Alama Francis DE, Hawaii

I love this pick, he is 6'5 280 runs in the mid 4.8s and has good strength. His big knock is that he is raw, well what better situation then to sit behind Trevor Pryce and learn from one of the best for a year? I could see him replacing Trevor and not missing a beat!

RD 3 #92 Traded to Buffalo for RB Willis McGahee

no comment

RD 4 #128 Traded to Tennessee for QB Steve McNair

no comment

RD 4 #134= Tim Duckworth OG, Auburn

Adds great depth right away and will eventually start at RG, when we move Chester to C.

RD 4 #137= Mario Henderson OT, Florida St.

Big guy could stand to put on some more weight, but we are trying to get lighter and more athletic on the OL so he fits right in.

RD 5 #166= Jordan Palmer QB, UTEP

Carson's little brother, and if he turns anything close to Carson then we got ourselves a very good young QB.

RD 5 #174= DeShawn Wynn RB, Florida

This is our insurance policy in case Willis faisl horribly, or gets injured. Big bruising back with great speed.

RD 6 #203= DeDrick Harrington LB, Missouri

Gives us another very good athlete and a big LB at 6'3 248, hits everything that moves and makes plays.

RD 6 #207= Jordan Kent WR, Oregon

6'4 220 4.5 speed, gives us better depth at WR, I mean how much longer will Devard Darling keep making this team just to disappear during the season, lets let someone who has potential to be a good WR disappear during the season.

RD 7 #239 Traded to Buffalo for RB Willis McGahee

no comment

All that said I have been known to let guys slide to the Ravens when they should have gone higher so my apologies if you hate it, but to be honest I dont care cause I like it.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 12:21 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
RD 1 #29= Dwayne Bowe WR, LSU

Kinda surprising, but I wouldn't be shocked to see him still on th board and the BPA at the #29 pick. Would give the Ravens a big reciever at 6'2 220 and very good speed with his big frame. Also allows us to trade Mason for some or maybe just 1 later pick, although I don't think we'll trade him because no one will offer anything good.

RD 2 #61= Ikaika Alama Francis DE, Hawaii

I love this pick, he is 6'5 280 runs in the mid 4.8s and has good strength. His big knock is that he is raw, well what better situation then to sit behind Trevor Pryce and learn from one of the best for a year? I could see him replacing Trevor and not missing a beat!

RD 3 #92 Traded to Buffalo for RB Willis McGahee

no comment

RD 4 #128 Traded to Tennessee for QB Steve McNair

no comment

RD 4 #134= Tim Duckworth OG, Auburn

Adds great depth right away and will eventually start at RG, when we move Chester to C.

RD 4 #137= Mario Henderson OT, Florida St.

Big guy could stand to put on some more weight, but we are trying to get lighter and more athletic on the OL so he fits right in.

RD 5 #166= Jordan Palmer QB, UTEP

Carson's little brother, and if he turns anything close to Carson then we got ourselves a very good young QB.

RD 5 #174= DeShawn Wynn RB, Florida

This is our insurance policy in case Willis faisl horribly, or gets injured. Big bruising back with great speed.

RD 6 #203= DeDrick Harrington LB, Missouri

Gives us another very good athlete and a big LB at 6'3 248, hits everything that moves and makes plays.

RD 6 #207= Jordan Kent WR, Oregon

6'4 220 4.5 speed, gives us better depth at WR, I mean how much longer will Devard Darling keep making this team just to disappear during the season, lets let someone who has potential to be a good WR disappear during the season.

All that said I have been known to let guys slide to the Ravens when they should have gone higher so my apologies if you hate it, but to be honest I dont care cause I like it.

Where's Justin Medlock? Damn you I want Justin Medlock!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-26-2007, 12:24 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Where's Justin Medlock? Damn you I want Justin Medlock!
UDFA, or just get somebody else, its a kicker lets not argue over a KICKER!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 04-26-2007, 12:28 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
UDFA, or just get somebody else, its a kicker lets not argue over a KICKER!!!
OH I'm ARGUING OVER A KICKER THERE BUDDY! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-26-2007, 12:34 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
OH I'm ARGUING OVER A KICKER THERE BUDDY! :D

Well I won't do it, you can't make me argue over a kicker I shant.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 04-26-2007, 12:35 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well I won't do it, you can't make me argue over a kicker I shant.
Don't question my powers............

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-26-2007, 12:36 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Don't question my powers............

Consider them questioned...............

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 04-26-2007, 12:36 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Consider them questioned...............
HOW DARE YOU SIR!!!!!!!!!!!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-26-2007, 12:44 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
HOW DARE YOU SIR!!!!!!!!!!!

Im ERU fool......I ALWAYS DARE!!!! I PITY THE CRACKA ASS CRACKA!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 04-26-2007, 12:46 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Im ERU fool......I ALWAYS DARE!!!! I PITY THE CRACKA ASS CRACKA!!!
Yeah I got nothing in return......................I feel bad, feel weak..........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-26-2007, 03:08 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
id be fine with trying out a 6th on Zanbransky, id prefer the later 6th but it would be the worst thing in the world.

i love Ikaika Alama Francis. so much up side and i think he could really be coached up at baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote