Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 04-26-2007, 09:24 AM    (permalink
DeMonikk1
Rookie

DeMonikk1 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Lions sign Marcus Robinson

It's finally happening. Now we can draft CJ or Jarrett @2, Craig Davis at 34 and whatever wideouts are left, in the late rounds thus giving us a team completely made up of Wideouts! Millen's plan has come to pass!!

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/DET/10149655

I guess it is a depth issue..but hey, at least he's active in Free Agency..
DeMonikk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 10:03 AM    (permalink
TRJ997
Rookie

TRJ997 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Good signing for the Lions. If Furrey caught 100 balls last year, this guy should be pretty productive.
TRJ997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMonikk1 View Post
It's finally happening. Now we can draft CJ or Jarrett @2, Craig Davis at 34 and whatever wideouts are left, in the late rounds thus giving us a team completely made up of Wideouts! Millen's plan has come to pass!!

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/DET/10149655

I guess it is a depth issue..but hey, at least he's active in Free Agency..

that would be a monster of a reach.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess it ends all the Marinelli type players only for Detroit. This guy isn't a Marinelli type player. I really wonder if Millen is siding with Martz more and more due to Martz's experience in aquiring players and putting Marinelli on the backburner. I guess we'll know on draft day. Marinelli would like Adams and Martz wants Johnson.
Old 04-26-2007, 12:25 PM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I guess it ends all the Marinelli type players only for Detroit. This guy isn't a Marinelli type player. I really wonder if Millen is siding with Martz more and more due to Martz's experience in aquiring players and putting Marinelli on the backburner. I guess we'll know on draft day.Marinelli would like Adams and Martz wants Johnson.
I cant imagine Marinelli would mind having CJ all that much

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 01:43 PM    (permalink
DeMonikk1
Rookie

DeMonikk1 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post

that would be a monster of a reach.
sarcasm doesnt project as well through the internet...
DeMonikk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMonikk1 View Post
sarcasm doesnt project as well through the internet...
Darn. I can't believe I missed the sarcasm. Apologies offered.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Jagonsucker
Rookie

Jagonsucker needs more cowbell.

WTF what a dumb signing.
Jagonsucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Calm down, I'm pretty sure he's going to take Mike Williams' spot when he's traded or released. and if we draft CJ and Keep him, we'll cut Marcus Robinson. No big deal.
Old 04-26-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty the deal is insignificant. Its basically like a training camp invite.
Old 04-26-2007, 11:48 PM    (permalink
reinar
Rookie

reinar hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

any idea how the contracts are? are they back ended? meaning they still have to be on the team come preseason, or even 1/2 way thru the year?
Old 04-27-2007, 01:09 AM    (permalink
iKNOW

not the answer to the problems but he has produced in the past. injuries and age will prevent him from obtaining those numbers again though.
Old 04-27-2007, 01:18 AM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKNOW View Post
not the answer to the problems but he has produced in the past. injuries and age will prevent him from obtaining those numbers again though.
they didnt sign him to put up big numbers, dont be surprised if he's cut.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote