Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 04-26-2007, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Gil Brandt's positional rankings for the coming draft!!

http://nfl.com/draft/analysis/expert/brandt/qb

Gil was the Director of Scouting for the Dallas Cowboys during their heydays and is now paid by the NFL to do the same for them. He predicted 90% of round 1 players his last try but doesn't do a mock, probably to protect his sources in the scouting community who feed him their teams actual draft boards.
I also see he projects Quinn as the #1 QB in the draft and a future Pro Bowler. H--mmmm, Gil Brandt vs Matt Millen, I wonder which one has more credibility.
Old 04-26-2007, 02:10 PM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Won't change Millen's mind.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 02:24 PM    (permalink
jbombul
Rookie

jbombul hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbombul hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

do you read brandt's bible before you go to bed??
jbombul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you want to know about the draft, you cannot ignore Gil Brandt's rankings. They come directly from at least one team's real draft board and I think he knows a h--ll of a lot more about the draft than you. Another example of a real team's draft board is from Gosselin who is fed another teams rankings from a real board 2 days before the draft. No guru or amateur mocker comes close to these guys in predicting the draft.

Here's Gosselin's top 100 released today, usually between 85-90 go in every draft since 2002:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...0.24f9573.html

Last edited by Iamcanadian : 04-27-2007 at 10:56 AM.
Iamcanadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 11:10 AM    (permalink
jbombul
Rookie

jbombul hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbombul hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

nah i didn't say i knew more about the draft then him, tell me where i said that. i just get sick of him being your only source, why don't you open your eyes and look at more rankings then just your trusty lacky
Old 04-27-2007, 11:24 AM    (permalink
jbombul
Rookie

and furthermore hmmm why does your "boy" have middle linebacker as a higher need then dlinemen??? shouldn't that tell you something?
http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/10145503

but im not going to argue with you, this is supposed to be a happy time for our team, so lets just agree to disagree on somethings, ill be watching tomorrow and i know damn well you will be too