Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 04-26-2007, 08:22 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default JO Returning

Just heard it from Trey Wingo - via Baltimore Sun. On ESPN.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

thats a good thing because if we draft a tackle/ JO's successor.

they can at least learn from one of the best before stepping in

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

good news and i'm glad he let us know before the draft...albeit a little late.
Old 04-26-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This means OT is no longer the absolute #1 need, although it is still a need it justifys going BPA a little more.
Old 04-27-2007, 08:42 AM    (permalink
go_ravens94
Veteran

go_ravens94 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Made My Day!

+rep!
Old 04-27-2007, 09:09 AM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.

SO do we still take OL in the 1st or do we go after something else ? Then wait til next year when there will be a host of OT available that will be franchise type players in the mold of a JO ??
ChefMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 09:17 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefMike View Post
SO do we still take OL in the 1st or do we go after something else ? Then wait til next year when there will be a host of OT available that will be franchise type players in the mold of a JO ??

We go BPA like we always do, if its Staley or Kalil or Bowe or Timmons whoever is the top on our board when we are up is who will be picked.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
YouNeverKnow
Rookie

YouNeverKnow hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

In the ESPN article he leaves the door open for returning for another year potentially.

"I don't know," he told the newspaper. "I'll probably have to go through this again at the end of next season. I'm not one of those players who want a farewell tour or something like that. As long as I enjoy playing and am willing to prepare, then I'll keep playing."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2850987
Old 04-27-2007, 01:25 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

heard this and made my day!

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 03:39 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
We go BPA like we always do, if its Staley or Kalil or Bowe or Timmons whoever is the top on our board when we are up is who will be picked.
Timmons. If we picked him, I'd go crazy. He's my favorite D player.
America is offline   Reply With Quote