Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Carolina Panthers Team Forum

Carolina Panthers Team Forum Discuss the Panthers

Old 04-26-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

I know you guys are interested in Olsen, but what are the chances you either trade up for Landry, trade down for Nelson, or take receiver? As a Jets Fan, I really want Olsen and you guys are the main obstacle b4 he falls.
Old 04-27-2007, 06:54 AM    (permalink
JustJoe2k5
Pro Bowler

JustJoe2k5 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.JustJoe2k5 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think we'll make every attempt to move down, perhaps with someone like New England. If no one makes a nice enough offer, we'll likely have to take Greg Olsen.

Your Jets have an additional second-round pick themselves. Wouldn't be shocked if a deal was made between our two teams. Jets move up to #14 to draft Greg Olsen, we move back to #25 and possibly pick up that second-round pick you have from Chicago. Values match up.
Old 04-27-2007, 02:46 PM    (permalink
J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoe2k5 View Post
I think we'll make every attempt to move down, perhaps with someone like New England. If no one makes a nice enough offer, we'll likely have to take Greg Olsen.

Your Jets have an additional second-round pick themselves. Wouldn't be shocked if a deal was made between our two teams. Jets move up to #14 to draft Greg Olsen, we move back to #25 and possibly pick up that second-round pick you have from Chicago. Values match up.
That trade is exactly what im proposing in the JEts forum. Not too many people are in favor of that tho. I cant understand y
Old 04-27-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
FirstAndGoal
Rookie

FirstAndGoal hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I really like that because I think the value at 14 doesn't fit our needs, and the more 2nd round picks we have, the more immediate starters.

Sig by DLS42
FirstAndGoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 01:48 PM    (permalink
ericcartman

wow what a move. I love it. now make the picks count.
Old 04-28-2007, 01:53 PM    (permalink
JustJoe2k5
Pro Bowler

JustJoe2k5 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.JustJoe2k5 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Great minds think alike. Hope you like who you get at #14 J-E-T-S.