Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 04-29-2007, 09:48 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is what I would grade our picks as:
Kolb:C-. He is the perfect fit for our offense, he just needs to learn to take the smap under center. He has slightly above average arm strength and good accuracy. He is also able to scramble and make some plays with his legs. He has great intelligence, and is a team leader. The only problem I have with him is this is about a round or two too early to pick him, but apparently the Eagles thought someone valued him in the second, so they took the opportunity to get him.
Abiamiri:A. This is my favorite pick so far. Abiamiri is a very intelligent football player and person with the intangibles that will make him a steal in this draft. He is stout at the point of attack, which is something we need out of our DEs, and our whole D-line really. He will improve our run defense a lot when he is playing. Victor is also capable of reaching the QB and getting sacks, which is something that there can never be a shortage of in this defense. He has the best overall abilities of any of the DEs that were taken in the second round, and will be a steal and an eventual starter for us. He may need to bulk up a little bit, but so does most of the DEs in this year's class.
Bradley:B+. This is another potential steal for the Eagles. Although this probably means that Gocong will not be playing much LB, it is a great pick nonetheless. Bradley was expected to go much higher, adn the Eagles got great value out of picking him. He has the best size of any LB going into this draft, and will be a perfect SAM for the Eagles. Depending upon his performance leading up to the season, he may start at SAM, with Trotter at MIKE, and Spikes at WILL. Bradley is great against the run, and solid against the pass. He has good enough coverage skills for a LB in our scheme, and can make plays on the ball, though he is not known for interceptions. He may switch to MIKE for the Eagles when Trotter retires, but that remains to be seen.
Hunt:A-. Well, we finally got the big back that everyone has been craving. Although he is not spectacular, he is a solid RB. I think if he would have been drafted by the Bills or Packers, he would be a surprise starter who would possibly have over 1000 yards his rookie season. He is just a consistent all-around back. He runs well, has good vision, catches well, and blocks very well. The only problem is he isn't very elusive. But we don't need an elusive RB when we have Westbrook. Hunt will be our short-yardage back who can grind our the clock and help us win. You know the saying, "If your team can run the ball and stop the run, it is looking pretty solid." (It goes something like that.) The Eagles addressed both of those spots with Bradley and Hunt.
Overall, this draft gets a B for me. It may seem a bit high for most of you, but we'll see how it pans out.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we can somehow get Tenard Jackson out of this day IMO it will be a good draft. And we didn't really need a top talent this year with last year we got 2 top 10 talents, so I like what we did so far but it's not THAT good.
Old 04-29-2007, 12:33 PM    (permalink
jonbrodo17
Rookie

jonbrodo17 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

at 1st i hated Kolb, but it has grown on me that this guy is a great fit, what i like most is that we wont be scrambling to get a QB when donovan retires, I think that he can become a pretty good player. I love the Ambriani (i cant spell) and i wanted McCauley over Bradley but u can never get enuff line backers. I also obviously like hunt

sig by Jackalope

RIP VT Students 4/16/07

Vote McCain '08
jonbrodo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like Gaddis, I had him going to us in the 3rd in several mocks. Not sure Celek was better value than Ben Patrick there, that is an eyebrow raiser. I would have liked Wendling there too.
Old 04-29-2007, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Incinerator
Rookie

Incinerator hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm still not happy about about the Kolb pick but so far I believe that they've really picked some players that can really contribute. I like Bradley and Hunt because we now have a definite SLB and a bruising RB that will play. I like Gaddis too because I think he'll come in and compete for the nickelback. Not too sure about Celek because Ben Patrick was still there but I dont know anything about Celek so whatever.
Incinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 03:17 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Here is what I would grade our picks as:
Kolb:C-. He is the perfect fit for our offense, he just needs to learn to take the smap under center. He has slightly above average arm strength and good accuracy. He is also able to scramble and make some plays with his legs. He has great intelligence, and is a team leader. The only problem I have with him is this is about a round or two too early to pick him, but apparently the Eagles thought someone valued him in the second, so they took the opportunity to get him.
Abiamiri:A. This is my favorite pick so far. Abiamiri is a very intelligent football player and person with the intangibles that will make him a steal in this draft. He is stout at the point of attack, which is something we need out of our DEs, and our whole D-line really. He will improve our run defense a lot when he is playing. Victor is also capable of reaching the QB and getting sacks, which is something that there can never be a shortage of in this defense. He has the best overall abilities of any of the DEs that were taken in the second round, and will be a steal and an eventual starter for us. He may need to bulk up a little bit, but so does most of the DEs in this year's class.
Bradley:B+. This is another potential steal for the Eagles. Although this probably means that Gocong will not be playing much LB, it is a great pick nonetheless. Bradley was expected to go much higher, adn the Eagles got great value out of picking him. He has the best size of any LB going into this draft, and will be a perfect SAM for the Eagles. Depending upon his performance leading up to the season, he may start at SAM, with Trotter at MIKE, and Spikes at WILL. Bradley is great against the run, and solid against the pass. He has good enough coverage skills for a LB in our scheme, and can make plays on the ball, though he is not known for interceptions. He may switch to MIKE for the Eagles when Trotter retires, but that remains to be seen.
Hunt:A-. Well, we finally got the big back that everyone has been craving. Although he is not spectacular, he is a solid RB. I think if he would have been drafted by the Bills or Packers, he would be a surprise starter who would possibly have over 1000 yards his rookie season. He is just a consistent all-around back. He runs well, has good vision, catches well, and blocks very well. The only problem is he isn't very elusive. But we don't need an elusive RB when we have Westbrook. Hunt will be our short-yardage back who can grind our the clock and help us win. You know the saying, "If your team can run the ball and stop the run, it is looking pretty solid." (It goes something like that.) The Eagles addressed both of those spots with Bradley and Hunt.
Overall, this draft gets a B for me. It may seem a bit high for most of you, but we'll see how it pans out.
A C- for the Kolb pick? I agree I do like him as a player but that pick was a horrible reach. The 4th round is where he should have been picked. He would have been available to us later. We passed on such great players who could have contributed immediately. That pick brings our whole draft down, and compared to what we did last year a B seems ridiculously optimistic.
Old 04-29-2007, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't know too much about Barksdale.
Old 04-29-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Bigp5437
Rookie

Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Siler's still available...we shall see...
Old 04-29-2007, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Bigp5437
Rookie

Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting, Illoa with our last pick. So Hunt AND Illoa now? Sounds like a greater commitment to the running game, finally giving Westbrook some help in the backfield...
Old 04-29-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YEs Ilaoa I called that shiz at the begeninig of the year yes, He can catch block as FB, and run for those 2-3 yard up the tackle we need, anyone see us going back to the three headed RB

YO I think we should have picked Waters instead of Bradley, How about that S from Clemens
Old 04-29-2007, 04:48 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbrodo17 View Post
at 1st i hated Kolb, but it has grown on me that this guy is a great fit,
same here i hated it at first but i went and watched some highlights and watched his press confrence he grew on me how ever i still think we could have done better.
eaglesfan_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 04:53 PM    (permalink
machoking6

I'm gonna have to admit, I was furious with the Eagles selection of Kevin Kolb. I also happened to be drinking all day so by the time the Eagles picked, I was a little buzzed. Anyways, I found myself defending him today to my friends and family. Here I go running my mouth all upset, and now I'm not as bitter. The guy is our future, plain and simple. I'll take it. As far as Abiamiri goes, that's a fantastic pick. I've watched all of Abiamiri's games and he's an all around great DE. The scary thing is that he's only going to get better. I love the addition. Bradley and Hunt are excellent picks as well. Now that the Eagles draft is over, I'm very pleased with what they got. They could've stepped onto the field with no draft picks and still been a Super Bowl contender this year. I'm a bit upset that they didn't address a run stuffing DT, like Echols from Kansas St. or Walter Thomas. I'll just hold out hope that they address that immediately following the draft.
Old 04-29-2007, 05:29 PM    (permalink
jonbrodo17
Rookie

jonbrodo17 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I LOVE the Iloa pick, i wanted him so bad. We shoulda drafted Ben Patrick but i guess they know wat they were doing drafting the other guy

sig by Jackalope

RIP VT Students 4/16/07

Vote McCain '08
jonbrodo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great last pick, it should be very interesting to see how they use both Hunt and Iloa. I do hope both get alot of touches.
Old 04-29-2007, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Aside from the Kolb pick, I think this was a very solid draft.
Old 04-29-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

This is how I would like to see us utilize our running backs.

Westbrook - 15-20 carries a game (Mainly long yardage)
Hunt - 5-10 carries a game (mix of long and short yardage)
Iloa - 2-3 carries a game (Mainly short yardage)

This is assuming Iloa makes the team over Buchalter/Moats
Old 04-29-2007, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Iloa has to be used in screen plays, that is the only reason he was solid in Hawaii. Actually we should use all the RB's on screen plays, Westbrook obviously can, Hunt can and Iloa can very well. It could be very good, using a fake screen here, then a real screen here. And defenses would always be looking for it, opening up LJ Smith and the WR's.
Old 04-29-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
YEs Ilaoa I called that shiz at the begeninig of the year yes, He can catch block as FB, and run for those 2-3 yard up the tackle we need, anyone see us going back to the three headed RB

YO I think we should have picked Waters instead of Bradley, How about that S from Clemens
Well, I actually agree with you. I would prefer Waters because we need a MLB of the future, and I want Spikes to play SAM. If Spikes plays SAM then we will have him Gocong, Dhani, and Bradley who are all able to play the position. I guess that means Gaither is our MLB of the future and we aren't going to leave him at WLB, but instead play Takeo there. Picking Ilaoa once we already had Tony Hunt doesn't make much sense, but he was great value where we got him. I still can't believe that we didn't pick John Wendling, he was available until the 6th round and would have been an excellent SS for us. Unbelievable that we didn't take care of that problem.

We now have a very crowded backfield. We also have some players we should have dealt for picks but did not. Dhani Jones and Jerome McDougle. McDougle looks like a cut now if we don't get anything for him.

I do like that we got Abiamiri out of this draft, him and Hunt are the two picks that are pretty sensible.
Old 04-29-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
the pj

*noob alert siren wails*

I'd give the draft a B. I look at it this way, if the order of selections was

Abiamiri
Bradley
Kolb
Hunt

would anyone really be batting an eye at it? You may say it was a little early on Abiamiri or Bradley, but no one would be having a kiniption fit. And according to Spadaro (yes, I know you have to take him with a grain of salt but he would have as much inside info as anyone in regards to what the FO was thinking) Kolb was at the worst going to Jacksonville before the #57 pick so they had to make the move.

They filled their main needs by getting a S (Gaddis), a TE, a legit SAM in case the Gocong experiment doesn't work and can allow Spikes to move to WILL, another back to add to Westbrook and Bucky (Moats is toast), a QB with a nice looking girlfriend (if we traded for Tom Brady nobody could touch our hot QB girlfriend quotient) and a depth CB to groom this season behind Will James who is a more than capable nickel for a season. I am not going to really judge the players they filled the needs with because I am sure they have done a teeny tiny bit more scouting of these guys than I have. They addressed their needs which is all I can really ask. Sure I have favorite players, but I won't condemn them for not grabbing one.

As for Mort calling them losers for trading with the Cowboys?!? Oh no, the Cowboys moved up and took Anthony Spencer, how will the Eagles ever recover. If they traded them a stud top 10 pick is one thing, but we are talking about the no 26 pick which Dallas overpaid to get. If he was a world beater the Eagles would be foolish to trade out of he would have been taken before 26. It will be interesting to see a few years down the line to see how the Anthony Spencer for Kevin Kolb-Stewart Bradley-CJ Gaddis deal works out.

The only thing I hate about this draft is that I love McNabb, but now I am anxious to see Kolb play to see what we've got.

Last edited by the pj : 04-29-2007 at 07:21 PM.
Old 04-29-2007, 07:12 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
Iloa has to be used in screen plays, that is the only reason he was solid in Hawaii. Actually we should use all the RB's on screen plays, Westbrook obviously can, Hunt can and Iloa can very well. It could be very good, using a fake screen here, then a real screen here. And defenses would always be looking for it, opening up LJ Smith and the WR's.
The Eagles are a very good screen team, it's not a coincidence that we take RB's who are very capable on screens.
Old 04-29-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Ahf112

I actually really like the Barksdale pick, I see some potential in him with some good coaching. I don't really know about Iloa..he probobly wont even make the team. Then that Brent Celek pick pissed me off. Patrick was there and we took a guy who's not even ranked in the top 22 TE's on this website. I checked him out and he's just like an average white TE..really doesnt excite me. Finally, I have mixed opinions on C.J. Gaddis. He could have potential but I have visions of him turning out like a Matt Ware type. Overall, I'm not very happy with this draft.
High Points- Tony Hunt, Abiamiri
Low Points- Kolb WAY too early, Celek over Patrick,
I'm fine with Kolb and all and I'm not trying to fight against anyone who thinks he'll be good but we could've gotten him in like the 3rd Round. Right now we could probobly have Jarrett, Abiamiri, and Kolb..a lot more exciting if u ask me
Old 04-29-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Hopefully we can pick up, Earl Everett and Rhema McKnight. Those two could have gone in round 3.
Old 04-29-2007, 08:55 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by the pj View Post
*noob alert siren wails*

I'd give the draft a B. I look at it this way, if the order of selections was

Abiamiri
Bradley
Kolb
Hunt

would anyone really be batting an eye at it? You may say it was a little early on Abiamiri or Bradley, but no one would be having a kiniption fit. And according to Spadaro (yes, I know you have to take him with a grain of salt but he would have as much inside info as anyone in regards to what the FO was thinking) Kolb was at the worst going to Jacksonville before the #57 pick so they had to make the move.

They filled their main needs by getting a S (Gaddis), a TE, a legit SAM in case the Gocong experiment doesn't work and can allow Spikes to move to WILL, another back to add to Westbrook and Bucky (Moats is toast), a QB with a nice looking girlfriend (if we traded for Tom Brady nobody could touch our hot QB girlfriend quotient) and a depth CB to groom this season behind Will James who is a more than capable nickel for a season. I am not going to really judge the players they filled the needs with because I am sure they have done a teeny tiny bit more scouting of these guys than I have. They addressed their needs which is all I can really ask. Sure I have favorite players, but I won't condemn them for not grabbing one.

As for Mort calling them losers for trading with the Cowboys?!? Oh no, the Cowboys moved up and took Anthony Spencer, how will the Eagles ever recover. If they traded them a stud top 10 pick is one thing, but we are talking about the no 26 pick which Dallas overpaid to get. If he was a world beater the Eagles would be foolish to trade out of he would have been taken before 26. It will be interesting to see a few years down the line to see how the Anthony Spencer for Kevin Kolb-Stewart Bradley-CJ Gaddis deal works out.

The only thing I hate about this draft is that I love McNabb, but now I am anxious to see Kolb play to see what we've got.
We did need a safety but we needed a SS. Now we have 3 FS's, and one (Considine) is still starting at SS even though we had plenty of chances to get Wendling. Wendling would be good to compete with Considine for the SS position.
Old 04-29-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
Hopefully we can pick up, Earl Everett and Rhema McKnight. Those two could have gone in round 3.
I like Everett a lot, but we have a ton of LB's right now. I'm all for bringing him in though but it seems kind of unlikely to me right now unless we deal some of our other linebackers for something.
Old 04-29-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a feeling one of the RBs (Hutn and Ilaoa) will end up at FB. Both have the size to do it, and both have good hands, but Hunt is the better blocker, so we may be looking at Hunt as our new FB, and Ilaoa as our big RB. I'm upset we didn't get Ben Patrick, he could have gone in the second or third round. We'll find out what happens with him. I think he will be one of the bigger steals out of this draft. I like the Gaddis pick, and the Barksdale pick makes sense. He has the capability to play Nickel for us in the future.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote