Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 05-01-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McNabb is a top 5 QB in this league no doubt in my mind. He will start for for sure the next 3, barring injury. And I wouldn't be suprised if Kolb has to wait atleast 3 and a half years. That was my only problem.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
McNabbFan2009

HOW DID WE DO?

Rd Sel# Player Pos. Ht. Wt. School
2 36 Kolb, Kevin QB 6-3 220 Houston
2 57 Abiamiri, Victor DE 6-5 271 Notre Dame
3 87 Bradley, Stewart OLB 6-4 256 Nebraska
3 90 Hunt, Tony RB 6-0 230 Penn State
5 159 Gaddis, C.J. FS 6-0 210 Clemson
5 162 Celek, Brent TE 6-4 261 Cincinnati
6 201 Barksdale, Rashad CB 6-2 210 Albany
7 236 Ilaoa, Nate FB 5-8 248 Hawaii
Old 05-02-2007, 12:00 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty bad, some bad reaches and we could have gotten better players at some of our picks. BTW there is a draft thread for a reason.
Old 05-02-2007, 08:28 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McNabbfan, welcome to the board. We have a draft thread. I am merging this .

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 08:49 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay, so it's 3+ days since the draft. Has anyone's opinion changed?

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 05-02-2007, 10:10 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

For those of you who didn't read Toonster's Offseason Assessment, I am quoting it below. If you do not know Toonster, you do now. He is one of the most knowledgable and prolific posters on this site, and he is incredible. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonsterwu View Post
My draft/offseason review is taking more time than I expected. Nothing really unique here, but I figured I'd start posting them as I finished each team. I started with the Eagles because I believe that the Eagles draft was one of the best this year ... which was odd, since my initial reaction was, well, bleh.

Philadelphia Eagles

Non-draft offseason:

Key guys lost: Darwin Walker, Donte Stallworth, Michael Lewis, and Roderick Hood

Key additions: Kevin Curtis, Kelly Holcomb, Takeo Spikes, Montae Reagor, Bethel Johnson

Comments: In all honesty, the losses of Walker and Lewis aren’t that significant. Lewis had played his way out of a job. Walker is a nice DT, but not a big loss, and they had to clear PT for Bunkley anyways. Adding Spikes/Holcomb as a result was more than worth it. Furthermore, Montae Reagor provides depth there. The loss of Hood isn’t that bad, as William James could be a capable nickel option. Curtis replaces Stallworth … and he might be more consistent. Adding Holcomb was probably to give them options since Garcia left. Holcomb’s very good at what he does, which is spot start and be a reliever. Not sure how Bethel Johnson really fits, or whether he’ll even make it (Jeremy Bloom is back). Spikes is the big name there, because if healthy, he’ll give them a solid leader and an upgrade over last year, along with more bulk. They did a lot pre-draft, giving them flexibility during the draft.

Draft:

Moves: They slid down 10 spots, going from 1st to 2nd, but netted themselves a 3rd and a 5th.

Kevin Kolb – Always has been a personal favorite. They needed to find a QB of the future, and while I was a bit caught off-guard by the move, this is the type of gutsy move that has made this organization effective in recent years. There’s enough evidence that the value of this pick was fine, and they deserve credit for getting into position for him. Good upside, a potential scheme fit. Obviously, if he’s playing this year, then they have tumbled bad.

Victor Abiamiri – Value was fine. He has 2-way end potential … exactly what they needed. A bit raw, but they are willing to work with raw DL talent. Good upside, though. Could be in the rotation this year.

Stewart Bradley – Value’s fine. They needed to get bigger linebackers, and they got one that can run. They seem fine with Gaither as a the future MIKE, so they get a guy that can fit on the outside.

Tony Hunt – Solid value, big back to complement Westbrook. Could provide some immediate help and beat out Buckhalter. The speed, or lack thereof, really killed his potential to go higher, but he’s a player, and should, at the very least, make a decent career as a backup, if not better.

CJ Gaddis – Love this pick. Just love it. Yes, they missed Meriweather … but they get a guy who could be the ideal SS fit for them. Gaddis can get into that 215 range without losing much. He has enough range, can cover, and is fine in support. Value seems fine. Special teams help perhaps in the short term, as he adjusts to the pro game..

Brent Celek – A good receiving TE to groom in case things can’t get worked out with LJ Smith. Value’s fine. Solid scheme upside. May not provide immediate help.

Rashad Barksdale – I liked the last Albany kid to be drafted (Kurt Campbell), but he struggled to adjust. Barksdale, though, will be better suited for the next level as he has quality tools. Value’s fine here, and he could either be a bigger corner look for them … or a long range replacement for Brian Dawkins. Good upside, but again, may not provide immediate help.

Nate Ilaoa – Reminds me of a little bit of Verron Haynes, but a better blocker. Solid late round addition that offers another big back option, and a versatile one. Certainly gives offensive minds like Marty Mornhinweg and Andy Reid another intriguing weapon.

Draft Roundup:

Rumor seems to be that once Meriweather came off, they wanted badly out of round 1. It makes sense, as leading up to the draft, they didn’t have many needs. Trading within division is always tough, especially knowing that their division will likely be hotly contested. I like the trade down a lot, as a result, as it got them into better position.

In the final conclusion, I like this draft. I really do. Why? They went into the draft needing 2-way end potential. Check. They need young DB options, particularly at safety. Check. They needed a young receiving TE in case an extension for LJ Smith can’t be worked out. Check. They needed a big backup running back option. Check. They needed bigger linebacking talent. Check.

Having a good draft isn’t necessarily about the flashy names, the flashy moves, or the impact. It’s as much about knowing your needs, manipulating the draft, physical upsideand getting potential fits at good values. The Eagles did all that, and as such, I think very highly of their draft efforts, and they added a QB of the future to boot. It may end up being one of those drafts that Eagles fans may look back at later and realize that it helped shore up areas and allow the team to move forward as some older players are phased out.
This wasn’t a team looking for starters right now, but rotation guys with upside, and they potentially found it. I think all the guys have a chance to stick, with Ilaoa and Barksdale as the guys most at risk for obvious reasons.

Assessment:

The Eagles are a good organization. They know how to effectively build a team, and they know how to act in the offseason. The Eagles targeted their needs in free agency (and with trades) early on, allowing themselves flexibility in the draft, which was what they needed. This allowed them to work the draft and get a good deal in moving down. The team addressed its remaining needs in the draft. The team was never really on the lookout for immediate starters, and as such, some will knock this draft. I think it was a very prudent draft that landed upside, and a very smart offseason overall that brought in depth and key talent in the areas they needed, with the types of players they needed.

This is a team with the potential to be very good next year. That said, they shouldn’t be penciled in yet for anything. Will the running game continue to be worked in with consistency? The addition of Hunt/Ilaoa, plus resigning Buckhalter, seems to indicate their willingness to commit more to the run perhaps, but we’ll have to see how things are with Donovan back there. Will the POA play by the DL improve to protect a secondary that was often exposed? This is a team that values trench play, on both sides, but they are really counting on some kids stepping up. This team’s potential to succeed, particularly with the defense, very much resides on young talent stepping up. Can the LB’s provide some bigger plays … but also more consistency? How will the secondary do? Certainly, some of the issues revolved around the DL’s struggles, but then again, some guys struggled lat year. Offense should be solid, the concerns rest moreso with the defense. They are in a tough division. They have good coaching, though, so this is a team that should be in most of their games at the very least.

Old 05-02-2007, 07:34 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbrodo17 View Post
hey guys, i am back from my game (we won) uve probably already discuused this but brady quinn? jeez
Quarterbacks falling out of the top 10 could become a trend every year, who knows.
Old 05-02-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Okay, so it's 3+ days since the draft. Has anyone's opinion changed?
Our draft is alright, it makes sense in an Eagles kind of way, but that Kolb pick was awful. I know Jacksonville was interested, but if you know a team is going to make a big reach to take a player you like, you've got to let it go. Making a bigger reach and taking that player earlier is just a bad move in my opinion. Chris Houston was still on board, and while I didn't like the idea of taking him in the first, he was good value and would have been a great addition to our defense.

For the way we are going to play next season the draft makes sense, apart from the Kolb pick which I've already stated my views on. I would have gone a different direction.

For one, I would have Takeo Spikes slated to play SAM. Gocong would back him up and gradually get used to the position. I felt we threw McCoy into a starting role a little too early, and don't want to do the same to Gocong. I like Gaither at WILL and would like to keep him there. Gaither is the MIKE of the future, but he is a different style than what we have now and who knows how effective he will be. We've seen promise from him at WILL, and I would rather keep him on the field as a starter at WILL this season and in the future to see what we've really got. I would then draft David Harris to be our MIKE of the future. Our LB's of the future would be Gaither-Harris-Gocong.

I like Bradley as a player, and am glad he's an Eagle, but I would have preferred us go in the direction I described above. We could have nabbed more marquee playmakers if we were to go in that direction IMO.

Abiamiri I really like no problem with that pick.

Stewart Bradley is fine for what we are doing on defense.

Tony Hunt fills a need and is a great player, I really like this pick.

CJ Gaddis is an awesome player, I really like him. He needs to beef up, but his style of play is more in the style of a SS. If he were to get to be around 215-220, like Toonster said, I would be comfortable with him playing SS. I think we can all agree that Considine is not the man we want playing SS.

Barksdale is a pick I don't like that much. We probably should have addressed CB before this point. I don't think he will amount to much more than Will James or Joselio Hanson, but picking him means there will be good competition for the nickel spot.

Nate Ilaoa was a good pick in the seventh, probably one of the best value picks of the round.

We got a lot of solid players, Abiamiri and Gaddis have some star potential, but we didn't get any real marquee players. That's ok though, our draft makes sense, but I didn't like the Kolb and Barksdale picks.

I'm not as mad about our draft now as I was right after, but we definitely could have done better.
Old 05-03-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like toonster's evaluation, he is very knowledgeable, one of, if not the most knowledgeable on this site, he is right in his evaluations, and I like this draft looking back.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 12:19 PM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

LitoSheppard needs more cowbell.

Check out the new sig^^
#1 Supporter of Kolb baby!

^ bantx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER View Post
**** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".
LitoSheppard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 01:19 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Lito, you try my patience sometimes. More power to ya...

Old 05-04-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Black Majic

As far as i know Lito ur his only fan
Old 05-04-2007, 03:39 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I'm not really a fan of his, but I'm here to promote a positive and interesting discussion environment.

Lito, your sig is okay, but it looks kind of simple graphically. You could do better, but if you like it, enjoy.

Old 05-04-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope Kolb doens't play in 2 years, McNabb is an elite QB, if he can stay healthy I see this turning into the Green Bay situation, which isn't that bad cuz that'd mean McNabb is doing well.
Old 05-04-2007, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Riotmaker

The only thing wrong with the Kolb pick is where it was at. They definitely should have went defense there, but they got a lot of good guys later in Abiamiri, Bradley, Gaddis and Barskdale, unless I'm forgetting someone. As for Kolb, he's a very good player and I don't mind him being the starting QB in 3 or 4 years. It's just a shame he had to be the first pick of the draft that needed to be almost all defense.
Old 05-05-2007, 12:15 PM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

I was just thinking about how loaded we are on both offense and defense..if this isn't what a superbowl team looks like I don't know what does..
QB:McNabb, Kolb, Feeley, Holcomb
RB:Westbrook, Buck, Moats, Hunt, Nasty Nate
WR:Reggie Brown, Kevin Curtis, Hank Baskett, Greg Lewis, Jeremy Bloom, Jason Avant
TE: L.J Smith, Scholbel, and that guy we drafted I forgot
LT:William Thomas, Winston Justice
LG:Todd, and that huge guy from Goeriga
C:Jamal Jackson
RG:Shawn Andrews
RT:Jon Runyan

LE:Trent Cole,Juqua Thomas, Victor Abrimi, Chris Gocong
RE:Jevon Kearse, Darren Howard, Juqua Thomas, Chris GoCong, Victor Abrimi
ROLB:Omar Gaither, Matt McCoy, Chris GoCong
MLB:Trotter, Gaither
LOLB:Spikes, Gaither, GoCong
DT:Monte Reagor, Mike Patterson, Brodick Bunkley, Sam Rayburn
FS: Dawkins, Mikel
SS:Considine, Mikel
CB:Sheppard, Brown
Nickel Back:Will James, Jhulio Hanson

None of this in order, but it looks good to me, only team looking as good IMO is the Patriots. Im exited.

^ bantx
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-07-2007, 08:54 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Lito, if you're going to do a depth chart, please know the names of all of the players, don't forget the name of our starting FB, and don't spell the names of players wrong. You can do better than that...

Old 05-07-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNabbFan2009 View Post
HOW DID WE DO?

Rd Sel# Player Pos. Ht. Wt. School
2 36 Kolb, Kevin QB 6-3 220 Houston- Will turn out to be a great pick for all the doubters- A
2 57 Abiamiri, Victor DE 6-5 271 Notre Dame- Best availble DE so A
3 87 Bradley, Stewart OLB 6-4 256 Nebraska- Love this kid he is just a football loving hitter-B
3 90 Hunt, Tony RB 6-0 230 Penn State-Although i don't like him personally he will be a good weapon-B[erspma;;y
5 159 Gaddis, C.J. FS 6-0 210 Clemson-A
Remember the last time we got a saftey from Clemson? ....
5 162 Celek, Brent TE 6-4 261 Cincinnati-meh D
6 201 Barksdale, Rashad CB 6-2 210 Albany-meh D
7 236 Ilaoa, Nate FB 5-8 248 Hawaii-A! this kid is a beast~!
There ya go

^ bantx
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-07-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Lito, if you're going to do a depth chart, please know the names of all of the players, don't forget the name of our starting FB, and don't spell the names of players wrong. You can do better than that...
Dude i was just thinking about who we have not depth chart.. and Thomas Tapeh i know that.

^ bantx
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-08-2007, 09:39 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

There is a lot of depth and quality on the Eagles team right now, but missing a solid contributor and spelling names wrong is beneath what we are as fans. I'm just trying to hold all of us Eagles fans to the appropriate standard.

Old 05-08-2007, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Black Majic

Id rather us go into the season as under dogs again. And i stay away from the S word til we make the playoffs. A team doesnt really have to be complete to make it to the big dance. A solid run game and a defense can get you there. Ravens, Bears, and if they had an extra week last year the titans. I have to admit i was screaming at the eagles for not going after Ahmad Carrol when he was released but now i understand.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:02 AM    (permalink
machoking6

I know a lot of Eagles fans held a collective look of shock on their faces when it was announced that the Eagles drafted Kevin Kolb. It's a natural reaction when the Eagles have a top 3, MVP-esque QB in McNabb when he's healthy. Now that it's been well over a week since the draft officially ended, there is no use in being bitter. He's our QB of the future and we must deal with it, so we mine as well look at it in a positive light. Last time we drafted our QB of the future we were left with feelings of bitterness and resentment. The last time I checked, we've been quite pleased with the production of that QB.

Now I know the two biggest knocks on the selection of Kolb is 1)we should've addressed defense and 2)we reached for him. We should've addressed defense had Reggie Nelson, Michael Griffin, or Brandon Meriweather been on the board. Unfortunately, none of them were available. Anthony Spencer was available, but this draft had a lot of DE talent. In fact, the pool was so deep that landed Abiamiri, who should've gone a lot earlier than when he did. I'm certainly not complaining. Alan Branch was still on the board, but there was obviously something about him that nobody liked considering that he slipped from being a top 10 pick to being the first pick in the 2nd round. I liked him a lot because of his run stuffing ability, but there was no way the Eagles would select him with their first pick just to take on a Hollis Thomas type role. Paul Posluszny was available, and I'm sure he was a popular choice. In fact, I really liked the idea of getting him early in the draft process. Once we got Takeo Spikes though, Posluszny wasn't a hot commodity. We knew Gocong would come back and be our SLB, Trotter would man the MLB, and Spikes would play WLB. It was inevitable. McCoy would back up Spikes, Gaither would back up Trotter, and at the time, Tank Daniels would back up Gocong. They were very pleased with this arrangement, so they passed up on Posluszny to see what they could get in the later rounds. It just so happens that they got an absolute steal in Stewart Bradley. I'm ecstatic about our LB corps, so I say it was a blessing in disguise not drafting Posluszny. We could've selected Eric Weddle, but I don't think the Eagles liked the potential Considine/Weddle secondary. Not much strength in the run game there. Lastly, we could've gotten Chris Houston. He could've been a solid #4 guy this year, until he was groomed to be the nickel and an eventual starter. CB is a very deep position though. In fact, it is extremely deep. We know this year we had a good trio of Lito, Sheldon, and Will James. If James bolts, we could either sign a FA or draft a CB next year. At this point, all the top defensive talent is off the board. Offensively, we're set. Andy Reid felt it was time to start grooming our QB of the future so he picked Kolb.

Everybody keeps on insisting that we reached for Kolb at #36. Not true, because Kolb was the Dolphins pick at #40 had he not been off the board. Obviously there's something special about Kolb since the Dolphins passed on Brady Quinn in hopes of getting him in the 2nd.

To wrap it up, the selection of Kolb was a very good one. McNabb has been hurt 3 out of the past 5 seasons. He's getting older. If he's healthy, there is no question that he's our guy. When he's gone though, we have someone waiting in the wings. And the sick thing is, Kolb will be as prepared as ever for when he steps up to take over the QB throne. The Eagles were knocked for taking Kolb over the likes of John Beck, Trent Edwards, and Drew Stanton. Kolb is a four year starter. Experience is something you cannot teach. Sure, he played out of a college system and that could hurt him in the pros. McNabb played out of a college system as well. In fact, last year's Offensive Rookie of the Year played in a college system. John Beck shouldn't have been the pick because he's an old man. By the time we groomed him, he would've been damn near 30 years old. Trent Edwards slipped way far, so obviously there was something about him that a lot of teams didn't like. Drew Stanton is OK, but I wouldn't have selected him over Kolb. Just check out there numbers. No comparison. All in all, Kolb was the guy. I can see the Eagles justification of the pick and I am happy overall.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Black Majic

What happens if Mcnabb stays healthy for the next for years. Does he get cut in a salary cap move, and then Kolb will be quote "Older" by then.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:42 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I watched NFL Live last night on ESPN. They were focusing on the NFC East. The analysts there mentioned that McNabb has an option year in his contract after 2008. The Eagles can basically cut him or change the contract after that time. He can be extended or cut at that point. It was built in there as an "evaluation point" for the team. They're going to give McNabb another 2 years with the team, then they can see where we stand.

Old 05-16-2007, 07:42 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Something tells me AR would keep him, no matter what.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote