Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-09-2006, 04:22 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe
Quote:
Originally Posted by djp4516
Chipotle.

ummm...you spelled Qdoba wrong.
perfectly put drowe . chipotle don't have *********** on Qdoba.

And as for taco bell you shouldn't eat fast food. Your going to get fat or cancer, or bolth and die from it. :|
u guys are just being a bunch of silly billys, qdoba blows, chipotle is soo much better
wow judging from that comment i now know why you like Lebron. :)
if u think im serious than we got problems
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 05:14 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cheesy Gordita Crunch is the only thing I'll get from Taco Bell

Everything else is from Mighty Taco or, if I'm feeling a little fancy, El Canelo
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 05:40 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wasn't the biggest fan of Taco Bell, until i discovered the Crunchwrap Supreme and the Double Decker taco, which is my favorite thing there. Now anytime i think of fast food i want Taco Bell! :D

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 06:46 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

My brother found a woodchip in his taco one time. But its the second best fast food restauraunt.

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 07:54 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love these things, the beef ones are good, but the spicy chicken ones are amazing. I get two with no tomatos and sour cream on the side, then a side of nachos. It's sooooo good. I get it every night after a game.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 10:43 PM    (permalink
D4rk 0ne
Veteran

D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Cheesy Bean & Rice Burrito = God in a tortilla and without hair
Old 10-10-2006, 02:43 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's pretty much the greatest thing ever invented by mankind

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 06:34 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since I was a little kid until today my favorite fast food of all time is the Roy Rogers Gold Rush, the honey sauce is so good.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 01:26 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagsFanWL
Quite possibly, the greatest thing to ever come from a fastfood restaurant. Wash that down with a Baja Blast and a side of cinnamon twists. If I'm ever on death row, this is my last meal.

How much does Taco Bell own?
Local Taco Bell is under construction...but yes the CWS does own. BUT...is the Spicy Chicken CWS better?
Old 10-11-2006, 01:33 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rk 0ne
Cheesy Bean & Rice Burrito = God in a tortilla and without hair
You might as well just eat your own poop. I love Taco Bell but seriously, that thing is just lard and processed cheese, it goes through your system in the time it takes to eat it.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 02:55 AM    (permalink
bigrick0016

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
taco bell tastes unbeilvable..............when ur baked
Fixed it for ya.
Old 10-11-2006, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Wynel

You guys are slaughtering your bowels with that crap. Food is meant to stay in your digestive system for longer than 30 minutes.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Greg Behrendt

Taco Bell is a complete joke once you start eating at Rio Wraps, Baja Fresh, or any other higher quality mexican place.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:08 PM    (permalink
cgf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Behrendt
Taco Bell is a complete joke once you start eating at Rio Wraps, Baja Fresh, or any other higher quality mexican place.
But Taco Bell is open late and cheap as balls.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Greg Behrendt

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf
Quote:
But the food is low quality. I would rather spend a couple extra bucks and get some food that hasnt been sitting in a plastic bag in the freezer for 3 months.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:32 PM    (permalink
cgf

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf
Quote:
But the food is low quality. I would rather spend a couple extra bucks and get some food that hasnt been sitting in a plastic bag in the freezer for 3 months.
meh. It's good enough.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf
Quote:
Dont even listen to him, he lived on taco bell for about 4 years
Old 10-11-2006, 02:37 PM    (permalink
cgf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf
Quote:
good to see man.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:39 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf
Quote:
And who is to say that foods at these places aren't frozen.

Old 10-11-2006, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettosermon
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf
Quote:
And who is to say that foods at these places aren't frozen.
Baja Fresh just says they have 'gourmet' (wtf, gourmet mexican food doesnt even exist) food so they can charge a buttload more money for it, when the ingredients are basically the same and it doesnt taste much better.
Old 10-11-2006, 04:07 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taco Bell is the best fast food restaurant in the world. In fact I'm eating some right now.

Even the guys who made the movie "Demolition Man" know Taco Bell rules. If there is ever a restaurant war, Taco Bell will surely win.
Old 10-11-2006, 05:02 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

I may be alone on this but in general I just don't like Mexican food.

Old 10-11-2006, 05:21 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettosermon
I may be alone on this but in general I just don't like Mexican food.
yup, you're alone

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Greg Behrendt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf
Quote:
It's true, It's true. But that 4 years of living off Taco Bell made me realize how ****** the food is. Yes it is delicous while drunk or extremely hungry but the quality of food is replusive. I am not saying Taco Bell doesnt taste good because it does, but saying Taco Bell produces the best food shows how truly ignorant you are.
Old 10-12-2006, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe
Quote:
Originally Posted by djp4516
Chipotle.

ummm...you spelled Qdoba wrong.
perfectly put drowe . chipotle don't have *********** on Qdoba.

And as for taco bell you shouldn't eat fast food. Your going to get fat or cancer, or bolth and die from it. :|
wat the hell, Chipotle > Qdoba. Qdoba burritos are sooo effing tiny. I could easily eat two of those if I were truly hungry (and I only weigh 150 lbs). Also, Qdoba tortillas are kinda weird... Anyways, Chipotle and Qdoba are essentially the same thing, but Chipotle is BIGGER.

Of course, I am biased since I go to the original first Chipotle ever in downtown Denver quite frequently.

Projected win total: 55+
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote