Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-12-2006, 08:50 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe
Quote:
Originally Posted by djp4516
Chipotle.

ummm...you spelled Qdoba wrong.
perfectly put drowe . chipotle don't have *********** on Qdoba.

And as for taco bell you shouldn't eat fast food. Your going to get fat or cancer, or bolth and die from it. :|
wat the hell, Chipotle > Qdoba. Qdoba burritos are sooo effing tiny. I could easily eat two of those if I were truly hungry (and I only weigh 150 lbs). Also, Qdoba tortillas are kinda weird... Anyways, Chipotle and Qdoba are essentially the same thing, but Chipotle is BIGGER.

Of course, I am biased since I go to the original first Chipotle ever in downtown Denver quite frequently.
Qdoba>Chipotle. the sizes of the burritos vary based on who is making 'em. i've had ginormous burritos at both places...and i've had smaller burritos at both places. but Qdoba has the Pablano Pesto Burrito and far superior salsa. Chipotle doesn't have nearly as much to offer, menu-wise. But, I do enjoy Chipotle when their isn't a Qdoba around.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote