Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-10-2006, 03:20 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Pro Wrestling Draft

For anyone coming into this thread to bash it. Yes wrestling is fake, yes it is scripted. Good day to you.

Now, onto the Draft.

You have your own Professional Wrestling show. You are head booker, and head writer of your show.

You will draft a roster consisting of wrestlers who appeared in WWE/WWF, WCW, ECW, and TNA from the years of 1990 - 2006

There will be 22 rounds. Tag teams count as one draft pick IF the teams arent, for instance The Megapowers (Hogan and Savage) The decision as to if the tag team can be chosen as one pick will ultimately be up to me, but i will listen to your reasons provided. Stables cannot be picked as a whole. The only requirement is that you choose two legitimate tag teams for your show for feuding purposes. You also cannot choose a tag team (ie : Farooq and Bradshaw, the APA) and someone else choose one of those mens other characters (ie: JBL)

Upon your pick, you will declare if you will be using that wrestler as a face, or a heel. Example : I take Hulk Hogan. I can take him as what he was in the early 90's, the face. Or I can take his alter ego, Hollywood Hulk Hogan, the heel. Another Example would be me being able to take Stone Cold as a face with his height of popularity in the late 90's, or as a heel when he was with Triple H for that short period.

Divisions within your show are completely up to you. If you want a cruserweight division, go for it. If you don't want a cruserweight division, thats perfectly fine.

Managers come with the wrestler. For managers that managed more than one wrestler, they are on a first come, first serve basis. Whoever claims that manager with one of his or her wrestlers first, gets that manager.

You can choose Diva's with your pick if you want to. There is no requirement though.

At the end of the day, the show with the best blend of in ring talent, on-air personalities, and best overall use of those wrestlers as faces or heels will take home the ratings battle, and eventually buy the other shows out, and nearly ruin professional wrestling.

Welcome to the world of gentlemen, gentlemen.

Drafters :

- comahan
- sarf
- bigrick
- charm
- jbond
- schubert

judges ; each person will judge the other shows, and ward and nerv (if they want to) will be impartial judges.

Round1
sarf - Bret Hart (1996) [FACE]
schubert - Hulk Hogan (1990-95) [FACE]
jbond - The Undertaker (1992-99) [FACE]
comahan - Shawn Michaels (1994-96) [FACE]
bigrick - Steve Austin (1996-2000) [FACE]
charm - Sting (1990-95) [FACE]

Round2
charm - Ric Flair (1991-93) w/ Bobby The Brain Heenen [HEEL]
bigrick - Triple H (1999-02) [HEEL]
comahan - Randy Savage (1997) w/ Elizabeth [HEEL]
jbond - The Rock (1998-99) [HEEL]
schubert - Kurt Angle (2000) [HEEL]
sarf - Jake Roberts (1991) [HEEL]

Round3
sarf - The Ultimate Warrior (1990-91) [FACE]
schubert - The Legion of Doom (1990-92) [FACE]
jbond - Chris Benoit (2004) [FACE]
comahan - Money Inc. w/ Jimmy Hart (1992) [HEEL]
bigrick - Mankind (1998) [HEEL]
charm - The Steiner Brothers (1990-93) [FACE]

Round4
charm - The Outsiders (1997) [HEEL]
bigrick - The Dudley Boyz (1997) [HEEL]
comahan - Chris Jericho (2002) [HEEL]
jbond - Goldberg (1998-2000) [FACE]
schubert - Rob Van Dam (1996-1999) [FACE]
sarf - Eddie Guererro (2004) [FACE]

Round5
sarf - Jeff Jarrett (2004-2006) [HEEL]
schubert - Sabu w/ Bill Alfonso (1996-1999) [FACE]
jbond - Diamond Dallas Page (1999) [HEEL]
comahan - Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman (2003) [HEEL]
bigrick - The Sandman (1996-99) [FACE]
charm - Harlem Heat w/ Sherri Martel (1994-96) [HEEL]

Round6
charm - Edge & Christian (1999-2001) [HEEL]
bigrick - Shane Douglas w/ Francine (1994) [HEEL]
comahan - Samoa Joe (2005-06) [FACE]
jbond - The Hardy Boyz w/ Lita (1999-2002) [FACE]
schubert - Vader w/ Harley race (1990-96) [HEEL]
sarf - New Age Outlaws (1998) [HEEL]

Round 7
sarf - Kane (1999) [FACE]
schubert - Demolition w/ Mr. Fuji (1990) [HEEL]
jbond - Owen Hart (1994-99) [HEEL]
comahan - Mr.Perfect (1990-91) [HEEL]
bigrick - The Gangstas (1995-97) [FACE]
charm - Lex Luger (1990-1992) [FACE]

Round 8
charm - John Cena (2005-2006) [FACE]
bigrick - Roddy Piper (1992) [HEEL]
comahan - Dean Malenko (1996-99) [FACE]
jbond - Davey Boy Smith (1994-95) [FACE]
schubert - Raven (1997-99) [HEEL]
sarf - Brian Pillman (1996) [HEEL]

Round 9
sarf - The Big Show (1999-2000) [HEEL]
schubert - Batista (2005) [FACE]
jbond - The Nasty Boys (1991-93) [HEEL]
comahan - A.J. Styles (2004-06) [FACE]
bigrick - Tommy Dreamer (1996-99) [FACE]
charm - Rey Mysterio (2002-06) [FACE]

Round 10
charm - Psycho Sid (1995-97) [HEEL]
bigrick - Taz (1996) [FACE]
comahan - Christopher Daniels (2003-2005) [HEEL]
jbond - Lance Storm (2001-2002) [HEEL]
schubert - Rick Martell (1990-94) [HEEL]
sarf - Chavo Guerrero (1995-98 ) [FACE]

Round 11
sarf - Ultimo Dragon (1997) [FACE]
schubert - Ahmed Johnson (1996) [FACE]
jbond - Rhino (2000-01) [HEEL]
comahan - CM Punk (2006) [FACE]
bigrick - Yokozuna (1993-95) [HEEL]
charm - Arn Anderson (1990-91) [HEEL]

Round 12
charm - Rick Rude (1991-93) [HEEL]
bigrick - The APA (2000-2001) [FACE]
comahan - Randy Orton (2004) [FACE]
jbond - Natural Disasters (1991) [HEEL]
schubert - Bob Backlund (1993-94) [HEEL]
sarf - Al Snow (1999-99) [FACE]

Round 13
sarf - Justin Credible (1999) [HEEL]
schubert - The Mountie (1991-92) [HEEL]
jbond - The Eliminators (1995-97) [FACE]
comahan - MNM w/ Melina (2005) [HEEL]
bigrick - Mike Awesome w/ Judge Jeff Jones (1998-2000) [HEEL]
charm - Terry Funk (1993-97) [FACE]

Round 14
charm - Shelton Benjamin (2004-2006) [FACE]
bigrick - 2 Cold Scorpio w/ Jazz (1994-96) [FACE]
comahan - Low Ki (2002-03) [HEEL]
jbond - Sgt. Slaughter (1991) [FACE]
schubert - Rock & Roll Express (1990) [FACE]
sarf - Jerry Lynn (2000) [FACE]

Round 15
sarf - Bam Bam Bigelow (1992) [HEEL]
schubert - Billy Kidman w/ Torrie Wilson (1999-2001) [HEEL]
jbond - Jushin Liger (1991-93) [FACE]
comahan - Kendrick & London w/ Ashley (2005-06) [FACE]
bigrick - The Spirit Squad (2006) [HEEL]
charm - Carlito (2005) [HEEL]

Round 16
charm - Ron Killings (2005-06) [FACE]
bigrick - SuperCrazy (1998-2000) [FACE]
comahan - America's Most Wanted (2002-05) [FACE]
jbond - The Twin Towers w/ Slick (1990) [HEEL]
schubert - Psychosis (1999) [FACE]
sarf - Trish Stratus (2005) [FACE]

Round 17
sarf - Stacy Keibler (2004-05) [FACE]
schubert - Tajiri (1999-2002) [FACE]
jbond - Juventud Guerrera (1998) [HEEL]
comahan - LAX (2006) [HEEL]
bigrick - Shinjiro Ohtani (1996) [HEEL]
charm - Umaga w/ Armando Alejandro Estrada (2006) Heel

Round 18
charm - Bobby Lashley (2006) [FACE]
bigrick - Ricky Steamboat (1991-94) [FACE]
comahan - Finlay w/ Little Bastard (2005-06) [HEEL]
jbond - Test (2001) [HEEL]
schubert - The Godfather w/ Hoes (1998-99) [FACE]
sarf - Jum Duggan (1990-94) [FACE]

Round 19
sarf - Goldust (1995-99) [HEEL]
schubert - Dusty Rhodes (1990) [FACE]
jbond - 123 Kid (1993-95) [FACE]
comahan - William Regal (2005-06) [HEEL]
bigrick - Chris Sabin (2003-04) [FACE]
charm - Abyss w/ James Mitchell (2005-06) [HEEL]

Round 20
charm - Ken Shamrock (1998 ) [FACE]
bigrick - Petey Williams (2004-05) [HEEL]
comahan - Mr. Kennedy (2006) [HEEL]
jbond - Doink (1993) [HEEL]
schubert - Big John Studd (1990) [FACE]
sarf - Vince McMahon (1997-2006) [HEEL]

Round 21
sarf - Supreme (2000) [FACE]
schubert - Misawa and Kobashi (1990-2006) [FACE]
jbond - The Great Muta (1990-94) [FACE]
comahan - Bryan Danielson (2005-06) [FACE]
bigrick - Jumbo Tsuruta (1990 -92) [FACE]
charm - Kerry Von Erich (1990) [FACE]

Round 22
charm - Konnan (2006) [HEEL]
bigrick - Jimmy Snuka (1992-04) [FACE]
comahan - Austin Aries (2004) [FACE]
jbond - Rosey & Hurricane (2003) [FACE]
schubert - Toshiaki Kawada
sarf -

Supplemental

schubert -

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 03:36 AM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

I will be Host. I am sponsoring this competition.

TO ALL:

Pro Wrestling Draft I

Executive Director: Comahan

Host and Announcer: WCBGU

Headquarters: Nfldraftcountdown.com/forum
mIRC

Guest Speakers: ToonsterWU/Ward/Creek Lewis/Dave

Awards Dinner: IHOP St Petersburg, FL

First Prize: Lifetime supply of sigs, Bragging Rights

Music: Chris

Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 06:29 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Havent watched wrestling in a while, but why not? I'll take the spot if it is still open
Old 10-10-2006, 10:29 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Commie made a thread :shock:
Old 10-10-2006, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can I do this or what?
Old 10-10-2006, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm interested if there's a spot available.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

If I cant be in as a participant, I would like to judge.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We'll take the ball, and we will win

*Throws an interception that goes for a TD*

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 01:00 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

k, we have our participants..

How should we go about draft order?

Old 10-10-2006, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan
k, we have our participants..

How should we go about draft order?
random?
Old 10-10-2006, 01:13 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

ORDER ;

- sarf
- schubert
- jbond
- comahan
- bigrick
- charm

- charm
- bigrick
- comahan
- jbond
- schubert
- sarf

Old 10-10-2006, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

nice
Old 10-10-2006, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I have class from 130 until 230, so i wont be back till then, hopefuly I wont hold this up too much
Old 10-10-2006, 01:21 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

if you can, please choose somewhere along the lines of this :

example;

I choose Mark Henry (1998) HEEL

[Picture]

Short description as to why you picked this person, why you made him a face or a heel, and why he fits into your show.

Old 10-10-2006, 01:29 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

I have a 3pm-4pm lecture today, just giving you guys the heads up.
Old 10-10-2006, 02:32 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bret "The Hitman" Hart

Face - 96'

Reason: One of my all-time favs. Great technical wrestler, great crowd control (at one time one of the most loved, then later one of the most hated).

"The Excellence of Execution"

"The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be"

Finisher: Sharpshooter

Old 10-10-2006, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

HULK HOGAN
(1990- 95) FACE

Quite simply the most popular wrestler in history. The ultimate face to build a wrestling organization around.

Old 10-10-2006, 02:41 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

**** you sarf!

I wanted "The BEST there is, the BEST there was, and the BEST there ever will be."
Old 10-10-2006, 02:54 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

let's hurry Jbond, I have a lecture in 6 minutes
Old 10-10-2006, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Things are going well...things are going well.

Tonight an updated schedule will be released.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doesn't even have the three biggest fans on the site in me, Creek, and WMD? :|

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 02:59 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

All Jbond's fault, he was here, then he left. So now, you guys gotta wait for my pick.
Old 10-10-2006, 03:03 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
5 of us are constantly in IRC, so i know that they'll be around to always make a pick, the last spot was open.

Old 10-10-2006, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#1 on my Big Board:

THE UNDERTAKER (Face: 92-99, peaking at 97-98)

Basically, you need a big time face to be dominant. Undertaker is younger and maybe even more popular than Hogan. He can put ANYONE over when need be, is a team player, and above all, has a great gimmick. There is no way you should pass this guy up.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 10-10-2006, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
5 of us are constantly in IRC, so i know that they'll be around to always make a pick, the last spot was open.
Creek isn't really around anymore...

Follow Me on Twitter!