Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-11-2006, 10:39 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Sig Idol Round 1 voting

Vote for the best sig

damix-

giant fan

eaglez.fan-
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 11:53 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bump, plus we have 24 views and only 6 votes, u might as well vote if your on the page ppl
Old 10-11-2006, 12:32 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

why is the bottom one repeating? is that an error or intentional? it looks like a tv with bad h-hold.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 12:46 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
why is the bottom one repeating? is that an error or intentional? it looks like a tv with bad h-hold.
oh thats jsut the way he did it, some people do sigs like that.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:54 PM    (permalink
cgf

EF by process of elimination, hate the tigers :P jk i find the first one kinda stock, the second is too brigth for my taste, cna barely even see Pujols and the third is a well rounded sig that has something of its own and still being quality.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:06 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Looks like giantFan is the winner...on to round two.

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 02:12 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvot9
ill give it to 7 o clock
Old 10-11-2006, 02:31 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
ill give it to 7 o clock
Sounds good.

No offense to EF or Damix, but I hope giant fan wins. His sig is the best, and I know he's capable of better...

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GF has a pretty nice lead
Old 10-11-2006, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ill give it to 7 o clock
Sounds good.

No offense to EF or Damix, but I hope giant fan wins. His sig is the best, and I know he's capable of better...
No offense taken, but this shouldn't be about the sig maker, its about the sigs. And I'm confused do 2 people get eliminated or?
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 02:46 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

yea for the first two rounds
Old 10-11-2006, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ill give it to 7 o clock
Sounds good.

No offense taken, but this shouldn't be about the sig maker, its about the sigs. And I'm confused do 2 people get eliminated or?
2 people are going, yes
Old 10-11-2006, 09:03 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

looks like im too late to make a difference in this poll....

i didnt really like any of these sigs, but damix's was the most solid of them all... didnt really like the liquify on giantsfan or the bg of eaglesfan...

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
looks like im too late to make a difference in this poll....

i didnt really like any of these sigs, but damix's was the most solid of them all... didnt really like the liquify on giantsfan or the bg of eaglesfan...
i liked damix's the most as well
Old 10-11-2006, 09:48 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no offense but I don't like any

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 10:32 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

probably why they were up for elimination......

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 06:08 AM    (permalink

I really liked Eaglez.fan's for some reason
Old 10-12-2006, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf
EF by process of elimination, hate the tigers :P jk i find the first one kinda stock, the second is too brigth for my taste, cna barely even see Pujols and the third is a well rounded sig that has something of its own and still being quality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
I really liked Eaglez.fan's for some reason
I love u guys :D

Actually im quite amazed at the 9 votes