Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-12-2006, 06:03 PM    (permalink
cgf

It's simple vote. If you like it please post your favorite composer.
Old 10-12-2006, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Ludwig Von Nerv
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Depends on the situation, but I certainly keep some around me whenever possible.
Old 10-12-2006, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

Gang Green hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I don't listen but my favorite composer's works that I have played is Kabelsvky and Thaiskovky.
Old 10-12-2006, 10:57 PM    (permalink
cgf

bump
Old 10-12-2006, 11:15 PM    (permalink
snuff

When I am studying or writing a paper of course.

Jazz is good too.
Old 10-12-2006, 11:52 PM    (permalink
D4rk 0ne
Veteran

D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

If you think you don't like classical music...

That's a great site to check out because it has audio clips of some famous classical songs that you didn't realize you know and love, including the Masterpiece Theatre theme song, some ringtones, a lot of movie trailer type songs, minuets, themes, etc... It sounds borning but it's really interesting and amusing if you have some time to spare... there are 100 songs on there, and probably at least 150 audio samples.

I'm not gonna lie I love classical music... Especially Rossini and Tchaikovsky. 1812 Overture = Amazing.
Old 10-12-2006, 11:56 PM    (permalink
getwellchad
Veteran

Location: "Hey professor, what's another name for pirate treasure?"
getwellchad hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.getwellchad hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
When I am studying or writing a paper of course.

Jazz is good too.
I love me my Coltrane while I'm doing math homework.
Old 10-13-2006, 12:13 AM    (permalink
SevenNationArmy

classical music is great.
Old 10-13-2006, 12:15 AM    (permalink
snuff

My favorites:
Karl Jenkins - Palladio
Beethoven's - 9th symphony
Mozart - Concerto for Two Pianos, K. 365
Mozart - Sonata for Two Pianos in D Major

Jazz:
Miles Davis & John Coltrane - Four
John Coltrane, Miles Davis, & Duke Ellington - In a Sentimental Mood
Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World
Old 10-13-2006, 12:15 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tchiakovsky is off the hook.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 03:14 PM    (permalink

I really like classical...i listen to it every morning atleast and when i am driving on long trips.
Old 10-13-2006, 03:31 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

keep it on my radio when i go to sleep.. much better than white nosie.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've got a Bach box set on vinyl. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 10:18 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I absolutely love classical music. I'm an NPR junkie..I grew up on all that stuff. My favorite is probably Bach, but I'm a big fan of Wagner too.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 03:13 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sure. I don't have a favorite composer or anything, but I can get down to some classical goodness.
Old 10-14-2006, 03:17 AM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
Ludwig Von Nerv
Old 10-16-2006, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Concord83

chopin, mozart, bach, handel, mendelssohn, liszt, haydn, and vivaldi are my favorites. i can listen to wagner, schubert, and brahms as well, although much much less. classical music is the cure for road rage.
Old 10-16-2006, 03:26 PM    (permalink
SouthernPride396
Rookie

SouthernPride396 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I just thought that it was dissapointing that Rhapsody in Blue (George Gershwin) wasn't mentioned yet. Easily the most American piece of music ever written or performed.

Classical music is hit or miss with me. Depends on the circumstances too. But, you can't ever go wrong with some good jazz.
SouthernPride396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shostakovic 5th Symphony 4th Movement is amazing. Dont kno wat my favorite would be tho...

Projected win total: 55+
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 06:12 PM    (permalink
D4rk 0ne
Veteran

D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernPride396
I just thought that it was dissapointing that Rhapsody in Blue (George Gershwin) wasn't mentioned yet. Easily the most American piece of music ever written or performed.

Classical music is hit or miss with me. Depends on the circumstances too. But, you can't ever go wrong with some good jazz.
Not a big fan of it... If anyone can play it, props, because it's one of the most complicated I've ever heard. But not a big fan of his style.

Tchaikovsky and Rossini 4 lyfe
Old 10-28-2006, 08:44 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do enjoy a bit of the old Ludwig Van.
Old 10-28-2006, 08:12 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What, No one watches A Clockwork Orange, c'mon
Old 02-11-2007, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Handel
Veteran

Handel is a cocksman.Handel is a cocksman.Handel is a cocksman.

Of course....

Handel's oratorios (Messiah, Israel in Egypt, Solomon, etc.)
Haydn symphonies and quartets (London symphonies and quartets op. 20)
Beethoven piano trios (op. 70 and op. 97 especially)
Mozart operas (Don Giovanni and Magic Flute in particular)
JS Bach concertos (Brandenburg concertos and violin concertos)

Thanks to BoneKrusher
Handel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Freddy G hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Jeeez, talk about digging something out of the grave.

Anyway, i dig Tchaikovsky

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan
Freddy G is offline   Reply With Quote