Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Miami Dolphins Team Forum

Miami Dolphins Team Forum Discuss the 'Phins

Old 04-28-2007, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Default Offcial Petition to Fire Cam Cameron and Randy Mueller

Everyone please sign.
Old 04-28-2007, 01:11 PM    (permalink
miamichamp_305
Rookie

miamichamp_305 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Sign me up! **** you Cam and Randy! You guys need to get a life!
Old 04-28-2007, 01:13 PM    (permalink
4U2NV
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Angry

Sign me up too! Randy Mueller and Cam Cameron are the biggest pieces of trash in the NHL. I hate you Randy! I hate you Cam!
4U2NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im a Dolphin fan. Mostly because I love Marino as one of the best QBs ever. Sign me up.
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 01:18 PM    (permalink
I'mAHustler
Veteran

I'mAHustler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I want to curse right now, but I don't want to get banned.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...
I'mAHustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 01:18 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So who wants to come with me to kill him?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 01:28 PM    (permalink
I'mAHustler
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I'm down with that.

Old 04-28-2007, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
You take Cam, I'll take Randy. We'll blindside them with bullets the way they blindsided us with Ted Ginn.
Old 04-28-2007, 02:21 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a 49ers fan but the Dolphins are one of my secondary favorites since Marino and to pass on a franchise QB in Quinn for a kick / punt returner in Ginn is beyond stupidity.

Drafting Quinn would have given their franchise QB plus they wouldnt have to trade away draft picks for Green who's going to get released in June if he's not traded.

Very very stupid. You would think that after the Druckenmiller, Feeley, Lemon and Culpepper trades plus signings in Griese and Harrington and whatever other franchise QB's that they may have passed on in the past, you would think that they would finally do the smart thing and that's to draft a franchise QB. After all, if trading for or signing a QB hasnt worked, drafting one would be the only other option.

Wow, just wow.

*Feels sorry for all hardcore Dolphins fans*
*Feels sorry for WR Chris Chambers who is one of my favorite players*
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sign me up.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 03:18 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I'm heading up now, who's coming with?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 03:22 PM    (permalink
4U2NV
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And there goes Brady to Cleveland, great job Miami. I hate you.
Old 04-28-2007, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Well I'm glad we didn't trade up. After making a mistake by passing on him, better to not make another mistake by throwing away next year's 1st already plus 2nds for this year. I would do it if it costs less.

If Cleveland has another 4-12 season which is not at all a stretch with a rookie QB and all the issues this team has had, they could have possibly just given up a top 3 pick and a 2nd rounder for Quinn. I love Quinn but that's a stretch for him.

I'm wondering what we are gonna do now?
I'm hoping for either Trent Edwards or Drew Stanton in round 2 but where else do we go? I was thinking WR later on but we already got our guy. Maybe we get a little luck and Staley falls into the 2nd and Stanton into the low 2nd? After the blunder we pulled, maybe something can go our way. Then again, we are talking about Cameron and Mueller.

And to think, I loved just about every offseason move they made up until the number 9 overall. I dont know if to be patience and hope Mueller has an eye for talent like people say he does or if I should just go kill them for screwing up the most important part of building a championship team.
Old 04-28-2007, 03:39 PM    (permalink
4U2NV
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Trent Edwards and Drew Stanton are no Brady Quinn. Quinn has stud written all over him. He's not a flavor of the week type of player like Russell, he's a guy who stayed all four years and learned and improved in each of them, he's played in a pro-style offence, watched endless hours of tape on Tom Brady to further improve his skills and has all the intangibles that you want in a QB. Edwards and Stanton don't possess that type of pedigree.

You cannot win a Super Bowl with a subpar QB and that's exactly what we've had since Marino hung up the cleats and what we'll continue to have until these friggin' idiots who run our team realize that bandaid solutions like Joey Harrington, Trent Green, Jay Fiedler, Brian Griese, Daunte Crap-pepper etc. are not the answer. Thanks to the ******** move the people in charge made today we now have to suffer through another season of futility and no playoffs.

Quinn was the best chance we had to turn this team around and they gave it all away for an undersized receiver who wasn't even the top guy on the board at his position. I guess it was more important to replace what Wes Welker brought than to go out and get a franchise QB. I thought the moral of the NFL Draft was not to pass on a franchise QB unless you've already got one. Unless Cleo Lemon is Dan Marino then this is the worst day in the history of the Miami Dolphins.

I've been a fan of this team since I started following football and I've never been this disillusioned and apathetic and for the first time I'm almost questioning why I should continue to cheer for this team. Screw those morons Randy Mueller and Cam Cameron. I hope Brady Quinn goes on to win several Super Bowls, make countless Pro Bowl appearances and enters the Hall Of Fame.
Old 04-28-2007, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Let's not get crazy here. We all wanted Brady Quinn but obviously he was not as talent as we though or else he would be gone well before 22. Say what you want about not most teams not needing a QB but the bottom line is that if teams felt Quinn was a can't miss guy that would lead them to the promise land, he wouldn't even make it to our number 9 pick. There's no reason Edwards or Stanton can't turn into solid starting NFL QBs. I just hope that for the love of God we dont take Beck or Kolb. I can't stand drafting 25 year old prospects at a position that takes 3 years to develop players. Beck would be 28 by the time he turns into anything worthwhile.
Old 04-28-2007, 04:18 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

talk about a dumb move.I feel sorry for you guys.
Old 04-28-2007, 05:12 PM    (permalink
I'mAHustler
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
Let's not get crazy here. We all wanted Brady Quinn but obviously he was not as talent as we though or else he would be gone well before 22. Say what you want about not most teams not needing a QB but the bottom line is that if teams felt Quinn was a can't miss guy that would lead them to the promise land, he wouldn't even make it to our number 9 pick. There's no reason Edwards or Stanton can't turn into solid starting NFL QBs. I just hope that for the love of God we dont take Beck or Kolb. I can't stand drafting 25 year old prospects at a position that takes 3 years to develop players. Beck would be 28 by the time he turns into anything worthwhile.
Need.

All I have to say. Need.

Old 04-28-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mAHustler View Post
Need.

All I have to say. Need.
We can still get a QB in round 2 and fill that need. WR was a need as well. I've already seen more then one analyst rip the Browns for trading away their 2008 1st rounder for Quinn instead of waiting for Edwards or Beck. Maybe there's not as big a difference as we all thought there is and is more hype then anything.

The last 2 QBs that took nose dives like that in round 1 have looked downright awful in the NFL (Boller and Rodgers).

Obviously you don't pass up a franchise QB at number 9 if you don't have one but if teams really felt he was gonna be a franchise QB he would not have fallen out of the top 5 or 10 and much less lasted all the way down to 22.
Old 04-28-2007, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Ace
Veteran

Ace needs more cowbell.

Yeah it was a dumb move for passing on Quinn but wanting to fire Cameron and Mueller already is just as dumb.
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 01:12 AM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Finsfan79 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

sign me up
Finsfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 02:03 PM    (permalink
kastofsna

lmao. you guys are pathetic.
Old 04-30-2007, 02:37 PM    (permalink
WelcomeBack

Great fans here huh?

You guys are overreacting like most of the people out there. Terry Shea worked with Brady Quinn in the off-season. I'm sure Mueller and Cameron got some input from him. Beck is a quality player and will be good in Cameron's system. Just relax and let things play out. You never know who will play great and who will bust.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With Trent Green there now your offense will florish. The guy can still play. Just not in a conservative offense like Herm Edwards. SLEEPER FANTASY PICK!
Old 06-05-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Randy Mueller

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mueller?

Mueller?

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote