Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 04-29-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default UDFAs

Have we picked any up?

Here's a list of guys I'd like

Eldra Buckley - RB (Chargers)
Juwan Simpson - OLB (Packers)
Rory Johnson - OLB (Packers)
Walter Thomas - DT (Saints)
Laron Harris - DT (Bills)
Jackie Battle - FB/RB (Cowboys)
Kenny Scott - CB
Joseph Porter - CB
Derrick Roberson - CB
Craig Dahl - S (Giants)
Willis Barringer - S

Last edited by ricky bobby : 04-30-2007 at 09:00 PM.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Earl Everett would be nice

Roderick Rogers at FS

Cory Anderson at FB

Tim Duckworth at G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll throw a name into the mix at running back, a guy who I have personally seen play at the University of Connecticut.

The guy got benched because of a rising star in Donald Brown, but I really like that guy. Good character, has a balance of speed and power.

Terry Caulley.
Old 04-29-2007, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well it looks like we already signed Craig Dahl.
Jughead10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow! That was quick. I don't know much about him I'm afraid.

It's nice to have such informed people on our team board!

Anyone got any more details on Dahl?
Old 04-29-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ST player, but you need them too, prob PS if I had to guess
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Well it looks like we already signed Craig Dahl.

Cool just added another green bar to you =D
Old 04-29-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sco...craigdahl.html

intense and loves the game, sounds like a TC player to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Awesome. I've had him as a late round selection for us in my last 5 or so mock drafts.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

not suprised by Dahl, the Giants requested that he work out at Parisi (NJ based pre-combine traning center)
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 04-29-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tim duckworth i would consider

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently we also landed Brandon London WR UMass.

http://umassathletics.cstv.com/sport...042907aaa.html
Old 04-29-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugegmenfan View Post
tim duckworth i would consider
I'd love Duckworth.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 04-29-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Big guy, not much speed, a lot like Mix
Old 04-29-2007, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

It'd be great if we could get Duckworth in here. I think I had him going 5th/6th round to us. Funny because some people said he wouldn't even last that long, which is pretty cool if we can get him as an UDFA. He's a guy who I honestly think is a lock for a successful 'project' guy. Some project guys never pan out, but I think in a year or two he could be a starter.

Duck has all the intangibles and a nasty streak, complete mauler. Just needs to improve his technique and he could start.

Plus I like the idea of saying, 'Ouch, look at the block by Duck'.

Gotta love the name..Duckworth, hah.
Old 04-29-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
Big guy, not much speed, a lot like Mix
Yeah, you can't expect much from any of these guys. I always say all the UDFAs are competing for one roster spot.
Old 04-29-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Texas Tech OL Gabe Hall signed with us.

http://texastech.cstv.com/sports/m-f...042907aaa.html
Old 04-29-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Cool beans
Old 04-29-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Earl Everett went to Cinci
Old 04-29-2007, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Meh, I think we all ready have enough linebackers at this point. I'd much rather find a place to use all the ones we have. Damn Kiwi having to ruin the idea of putting DeOssie there!
Old 04-29-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Take this for whatever it is worth:

"On a conference call with the media last week, NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock turned to the New England landscape for his prediction on the next Colston, citing University of Massachusetts receiver Brandon London. "He doesn't have the same explosion as Colston, he probably won't even get drafted, which Colston almost didn't, but he has a similar body type to Colston," Mayock said. "Not as explosive, but good hands."
Old 04-29-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Take this for whatever it is worth:

"On a conference call with the media last week, NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock turned to the New England landscape for his prediction on the next Colston, citing University of Massachusetts receiver Brandon London. "He doesn't have the same explosion as Colston, he probably won't even get drafted, which Colston almost didn't, but he has a similar body type to Colston," Mayock said. "Not as explosive, but good hands."
Nice find Jug
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 04-29-2007, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

London's dad is also the DL coach for the Texans. A son of a coach is never a bad thing. You know they will work hard.
Old 04-30-2007, 09:02 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, Earl Everett got snatched up quickly.

Is Darius Walker still available? An open competition between him and Bradshaw would be nice.

Id love to give Walter Thomas a shot. Whats the worst that could happen? At the very least, he could be Jonas Seawright. Its worth the gamble.

Kyle Young is another guy I would look at. He can play OG for us. He plays with a nasty mean streak, and if he can get in shape, could be a nice OG/C to add depth and potential quality starting material to our team.
Old 04-30-2007, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Darius Walker signed with the Bears.