Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 05-01-2007, 11:01 AM    (permalink
jbombul
Rookie

jbombul hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbombul hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default undrafted free agents

so far we have signed 9, i've never heard of any of them besides reggie ball. heres the list........... (my personal favorite is oge oge)

Kenny Byrd, PK, New Mexico

Justin Rummell, QB, Earlham College

Phil Horvath, QB, Northern Illinois

Reggie Ball, WR, Georgia Tech

Rodney Burgess, TE, Coastal Carolina

Demoris Hardiman, LB, Southeastern Louisiana

Oge Oge, WR, Southeast Missouri (Try-Out)

Andrew Browning, DT, Boise State

Daniel Bettis, TE, Appalachian State
jbombul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 12:40 PM    (permalink
DeMonikk1
Rookie

DeMonikk1 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

haahahaha...Reggie Ball...nice.
DeMonikk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bet CJ's like i thought i got rid of this guy!!! lol
Old 05-01-2007, 02:06 PM    (permalink
LionSmack
Veteran

LionSmack hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Heh he's being brought in as a WR/KR, I'd like to be there when him and CJ are running WR drills together and the practice QB throws one 5 yards short for Ball and CJ just looks at him like "yeah that's how that feels beyotch"
LionSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 02:10 PM    (permalink
DeMonikk1
Rookie

DeMonikk1 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionSmack View Post
Heh he's being brought in as a WR/KR, I'd like to be there when him and CJ are running WR drills together and the practice QB throws one 5 yards short for Ball and CJ just looks at him like "yeah that's how that feels beyotch"

Hahahaha, I can see it now.....
DeMonikk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oge Oge for ROY.
Old 05-02-2007, 03:40 AM    (permalink
reinar
Rookie

reinar hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Any chance or rumor of any veteran DE's (arizona just released one I think) coming in to fill the major pash rush spot?
Old 05-02-2007, 06:18 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
Oge Oge for ROY.
That's the coolest name ever.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Newbs24
Rookie

Newbs24 is a cocksman.Newbs24 is a cocksman.Newbs24 is a cocksman.Newbs24 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
That's the coolest name ever.
It is a very nice name. Gonna have to put it up their with Duany Duany, a basketball player from Syracuse a couple of years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermario86 View Post
Stanton will be a pro bowler his 5th year book it.
Newbs24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Go Blue
Rookie

Go Blue is a cocksman.Go Blue is a cocksman.Go Blue is a cocksman.Go Blue is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinar View Post
Any chance or rumor of any veteran DE's (arizona just released one I think) coming in to fill the major pash rush spot?
That DE from Chicago is rumored to be traded as well. I cant spell his name, Agunleye or something like that.

sig by Pacific
Go Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
jbombul
Rookie

jbombul hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbombul hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Blue View Post
That DE from Chicago is rumored to be traded as well. I cant spell his name, Agunleye or something like that.
actually its alex brown, and to answer your previous question, the chiefs released eric hicks, not the cardinals
jbombul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 11:29 PM    (permalink
reinar
Rookie

reinar hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Thanks, I barely saw it flash by on the tv, and couldnt remember who it was.

again though, any chance for a pass rushing, sack veteran to head up our line?
Old 05-03-2007, 02:20 AM    (permalink
iKNOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbombul View Post
actually its alex brown, and to answer your previous question, the chiefs released eric hicks, not the cardinals
the previous poster may have meant adewale ogunleye but the recent news mention alex brown. brown was dominant in college but hasnt really panned out.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:40 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbs24 View Post
It is a very nice name. Gonna have to put it up their with Duany Duany, a basketball player from Syracuse a couple of years ago.
nothing beats John David Booty though. C'mon... think of all the signs you could make... in favor of booty:

or against him

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Go Blue
Rookie

Go Blue is a cocksman.Go Blue is a cocksman.Go Blue is a cocksman.Go Blue is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbombul View Post
I saw something on ESPN that mentioned adewale ogunleye, and that his cap hit this year was too much. But I think I wouldnt mind either one??

sig by Pacific
Go Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 07:34 PM    (permalink
TheMadLionsFan
Rookie

TheMadLionsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionSmack View Post

LMAOGFCFGJFDTRFYGJHGV
TheMadLionsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 12:11 AM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Best name ever has to be Ruben Boumtje-Boutmtje he played in for the trailblazers in the 90's. My personal favorite

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote