Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 05-01-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
tOsu v. Texas
Texas at Ohio State is in my Top 3 games of 2005, I love that game.

Last year's re-match in Texas wasn't too bad a follow-up, it had pretty good atmosphere.
Old 05-02-2007, 02:21 AM    (permalink
simms2clayton

As a general fan of college football I would say Cal vs. USC. But in reality I am already getting psyched about UK vs. UL in Commonwealth. You are going to see Andre Woodson go to #1 on everybody's rankings as a QB and surpass Brohm. If Dre' can get a little protection and we can run the ball between the tackles UK will shock the world.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:08 AM    (permalink
xUFxGATORxUFx

UF vs FSU
UF vs UGA
UF vs Tenn
Old 05-02-2007, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
there's only one game and its played in november

michigan vs osu
This is true +rep. Just liked the way you put it.

HuskerNation, I'd love to hear your explanation as to why the Michigan Ohio State game is overhyped?

For me, Michigan vs. Ohio State, Michigan vs. Penn State (because so many of my friends are PSU fans and it's always fun to watch Penn State find a new way to lose the game), Michigan vs. Notre Dame, Michigan vs. Wisconsin

Other than Michigan games, I always enjoy the USC Notre Dame game, though this baby could get ugly this year. SEC rivalry games are loads of fun too
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 12:33 PM    (permalink
HuskerNation
Rookie

HuskerNation needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
Aww, sad because no one cares about Nebraska anymore?
Still bitter about us handing you your asses two years ago?
Old 05-02-2007, 12:34 PM    (permalink
HuskerNation
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
This is true +rep. Just liked the way you put it.

HuskerNation, I'd love to hear your explanation as to why the Michigan Ohio State game is overhyped?

For me, Michigan vs. Ohio State, Michigan vs. Penn State (because so many of my friends are PSU fans and it's always fun to watch Penn State find a new way to lose the game), Michigan vs. Notre Dame, Michigan vs. Wisconsin

Other than Michigan games, I always enjoy the USC Notre Dame game, though this baby could get ugly this year. SEC rivalry games are loads of fun too
The media turns it into more than it actually is. There are many more intriguing games throughout the year that get less pub.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

michigan vs osu..

they will have a TON of prospects i need to keep an eye out for
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 02:02 PM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
USC VS. Idaho lol its gonna be so close!
yeah cuz florida st. backed out.

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 03:22 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskerNation View Post
Still bitter about us handing you your asses two years ago?
Not at all. You were the one that said the game was overhyped, I just responded. But no, I'm not bitter about "getting our asses handed to us" when we lost by less than a TD. Plus the fact you guys had your best record in awhile at 9-5 last year and Michigan still had a better record and better ranking. I know you Nebraska fans don't have much to hold onto right now, but you're gripping that bowl victory like it's a lifeline back to relevance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 03:37 PM    (permalink
HuskerNation
Rookie

USC just scored again.......
Old 05-02-2007, 03:39 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FSU vs Alabama

Storyline: Bobby Bowden finally gets to play Bama, but its Saban and his boys

Florida vs Tenneesee

Storyline: The defending champs have their first true test and its in Gainesville. Another potential classic Gator Chomp vs Rocky Top showdown.

LSU vs Virginia Tech

Storyline: Number 1 defense vs Number 2 defense. Defense, defense, defense. But LSU has the better offense. But Tech has the better offensive playmaker (in Ore). Set Tivo

Miami (Fl) vs Oklahoma

Storyline: Shannon tries to prove Miami is back on the right track and Norman tries to get over life without AD

-sig by jkpigskin
-black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 03:41 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Didn't Nebraska give up 41 to Oklahoma State last year?
Old 05-02-2007, 03:41 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tEk View Post
yeah cuz florida st. backed out.
come again?

when has FSU EVER been afraid to play anybody? we have already won AT USC, AT Nebraska, AT Michigan...I mean be real with yourself. Where is your documentation citing your claims

-sig by jkpigskin
Old 05-02-2007, 03:42 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wait, Cotton Bowl, what?

Quote:

Old 05-02-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
and dont even mention the 70 somethin Texas Tech laid on them a few years back....now that I think about it, didnt Kansas put up over 40 on Nebraska and take a game into OT last year? I think I remember that fame on Fox Sports Net

-sig by jkpigskin
Old 05-02-2007, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmm....look out for that potent Oklahoma State offense HuskerNation, they're nasty. Having our asses handed to us? Losing by less than a TD is getting your ass handed to you? Then you guys got obliterated by the same SC squad, got your ass handed to you by Texas, killed by the mighty Cowboys, throttled by the Sooners and got your ass handed to you again by Auburn. Hold on to that bowl win for dear life bud, it's about all you have being a Husker fan recently. Too bad Michigan doesn't play Nebraska this year, that would almost be a close game
Old 05-02-2007, 03:46 PM    (permalink
HuskerNation
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Every team has bad games buddy boy.
Old 05-02-2007, 03:48 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Nebraska seems to have more of them than most. That 70 points by Texas Tech must have hurt huh? Oops, I think they just scored again.

Quote:

Old 05-02-2007, 03:48 PM    (permalink
HuskerNation
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Hmmm....look out for that potent Oklahoma State offense HuskerNation, they're nasty. Having our asses handed to us? Losing by less than a TD is getting your ass handed to you? Then you guys got obliterated by the same SC squad, got your ass handed to you by Texas, killed by the mighty Cowboys, throttled by the Sooners and got your ass handed to you again by Auburn. Hold on to that bowl win for dear life bud, it's about all you have being a Husker fan recently. Too bad Michigan doesn't play Nebraska this year, that would almost be a close game
Until you guys do something worth noting like beating a good team. Ohio State, USC whatever, we own you, and there's no two ways about it. Try getting a win worth talking about then come talk to me.
Old 05-02-2007, 03:49 PM    (permalink
HuskerNation
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
Nebraska seems to have more of them than most. That 70 points by Texas Tech must have hurt huh? Oops, I think they just scored again.
Win a big game then talk to me.
Old 05-02-2007, 03:52 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
Until you guys do something worth noting like beating a good team. Ohio State, USC whatever, we own you, and there's no two ways about it. Try getting a win worth talking about then come talk to me.
Except for the fact Michigan has a winning record against Nebraska. Yea, pure ownage.

Quote:

Old 05-02-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Big wins ? Like Nicholls State? Or Troy?
Old 05-02-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Don't strain your arm clinging to that one win too hard bud. If that's ownership I guess you're Texas Tech's *****?
Old 05-02-2007, 04:21 PM    (permalink
HuskerNation
Rookie

Or like that dominating performance against ball state?
Old 05-02-2007, 04:26 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Keep grasping at those straws, I'm sure one will eventually lead to people caring about Nebraska again. Wait, have you guys played in a BSC bowl? Seriously, I'm wondering.

Quote: